Pantone mounting a Citroen HY diesel INDENOR

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
zizinewik
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Pantone mounting a Citroen HY diesel INDENOR

by zizinewik » 18/11/13, 11:34

Hello to all.

I finally registered on this forum very interesting because I already made a montage on my Hy diesel a vortx and a pantone system (reactor plus bubbler), with the small knowledge of my 18 years at the time, today I 30 years, and I wish to have more information on these different editing.

First what do you GV?

secondly I asked myself on having made a bubbler heated by a branch of the exhaust, and therefore a return of the exhaust into the intake? NO, I find it a bit weird?

if not what do you think would be the best fitting for my 2.0 atmospheric diesel? and does it have anyone who has ever mounted such a system on an indenor engine, J7, J9, 504, 505 or other?

Thank you Best regards
Pending read you.
0 x
Flytox

Re: Pantone mounting a Citroen HY diesel INDENOR

by Flytox » 18/11/13, 23:34

Zizinewik Hello, Welcome

zizinewik wrote:I finally registered on this forum very interesting because I already made a montage on my Hy diesel a vortx and a pantone system (reactor plus bubbler), with the small knowledge of my 18 years at the time, today I 30 years, and I wish to have more information on these different editing.

You could do us some pictures, diagram etc ...:P

First what do you GV?

Steam generator. GVI or Snapshot.

secondly I asked myself on having made a bubbler heated by a branch of the exhaust, and therefore a return of the exhaust into the intake? NO, I find it a bit weird?

All the gases which pass through the intake are not "used" in the same way. For example, the main one, nitrogen (70%) intervenes "little" (except to pollute in NOx). If you add combustion gases to the intake, as long as you don't seek maximum power, it doesn't fundamentally change the music.

If overall admission in the proportion of oxygen reduces the potential maximum power also decreases. A diesel works with excess air (and oxygen) to 10 15% of the full price. At lower power, it has much more oxygen than necessary. If the proportions of fiddling with those gas exhaust, it is not catastrophic.

Against by hot gases can carry much more water as droplets or water vapor, which can substantially improve the combustion. The one in the other can be improved to consumption, pollution etc ... but we must not aim for full pot Econo: mrgreen:

if not from you what is the best suitable mounting my atmospheric diesel 2.0?

There is no one answer .... you must study it based on what you want, know how, available space, time to devote money etc .... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
zizinewik
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by zizinewik » 19/11/13, 13:59

Thank you for your response regarding the place, I have more than reason around the engine.
average issue, the least we will necessarily tell. and if not question of expertise, I think I can get by me after a house from A to Z and plsuieurs vehicles ... the kind that:
here is now there 10 years that I have my H and I had more or less restored there about that time with the resources of a student, and without knowing or practicing welds, caulk or other .. .to finally tears.
and so I moved to Aveyron in Rodez to follow my beautiful, so forum are on rodez ... I'm interested? And since I'm setting up my business, I had a little free time, before, now it's more complicated, so I attacked my H, and that's what it gives.
graft of a new crate ... now I am going to weld, lol

small welding amount back ...
I made a small hearts ... I réver.
then the chassis, interior and ...
I redo all that is rotten or rusty ... but what that long, especially when you is not the job ... we made many errors ...
I redid the reinforcements behind like that and for each wings ...
the garage that I was sold, so we moved and we went home ... to end under less agréable.mais the biggest good is done, but it remains the longest finishes ...
and here is the new location of the window.
a rear view more or less finished.
the little gutter side before passing, but I did the same everywhere ...
and here is a small overview, the rest soon ... it is progressing slowly but surely, the work is not worth that of a bodybuilder, but at least, as they say "I did it".

Now I'd like to do something a little cleaner than my version No. 1, raising worries me most is the bubbler, ej do not know what to use.
0 x
fred12390
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by fred12390 » 19/11/13, 21:47

hello we are neighbor lol !! good luck for the restoration of the yh me perso I work more on the boilers but I have friends who already realize the walking pantom I can put you in relation with them if it tells you
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 19/11/13, 22:03

zizinewik requires that you respect the format required images that you post, it is much too big and it distorts the whole presentation .... suddenly not seen much : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132