newcomer

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
miniscloux
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

newcomer

by miniscloux » 14/01/06, 09:20

Good morning all. I am on Chartres and am interested in Pantone. I am looking for a neighboring team member for the exchange of ideas, production and development. Many questions come to my mind: in particular at what temperature must the reactor be heated for it to operate? We always talk about heating with exhaust gases; Can we not heat with an electrical resistance? or a heat gun? which simplifies in the case of a boiler burner. My idea is to connect the Pantone reactor to the air intake of the existing burner, and to pass a bubbling of water through the reactor, this one being electrically heated. I await your ideas and reactions.
0 x
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 14/01/06, 09:34

Hello
Remember that the Pantone's primary goal is the economy :!:
Heat gun = air at 400 ° C : Arrow: 1600W consumed
0 x
miniscloux
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by miniscloux » 14/01/06, 19:06

yes obviously 400 W it costs, but how to heat the pantone tube mounted on a fuel burner? By the burner itself? too complicated; in the flue gas exhaust chimney ?: hard too, and in addition when the tube is hot, the boiler will also be hot and will shut down. By heating it with an electric resistance regulated by thermostat, the reactor will be ready to start as soon as the burner is started. and if it works in pantone the fuel economy will remain appreciable. What do you think?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/01/06, 19:10

0 x