- nico239 17/08/18, 22:53 Monsanto Roundup deadly to humans - Glyphosate View the latest post Answers 375 Views 42518
- to be chafoin 17/08/18, 22:12 Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 11034 Views 539868
- Ahmed 17/08/18, 22:06 Surcharged generator or not? View the latest post Answers 35 Views 628
- Moindreffor 17/08/18, 18:25 My kitchen garden of the least effort View the latest post Answers 93 Views 3968
- nico239 17/08/18, 02:06 Wooden deck, feedback from experiences View the latest post Answers 2 Views 37
- Flytox 15/08/18, 21:31 [One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12758 Views 1683340
- moinsdewatt 15/08/18, 16:48 Astronomy: latest news stars, March 2016 View the latest post Answers 31 Views 3681
- Leo Maximus 15/08/18, 16:43 Auxiliary cats of organic farming View the latest post Answers 17 Views 828
- nico239 15/08/18, 14:27 New upcoming forum that you want as functions? View the latest post Answers 151 Views 14080
- Ahmed 15/08/18, 10:07 And if the BIO was a LURE ..... euuuuuh! View the latest post Answers 81 Views 2108
- to be chafoin 15/08/18, 00:41 A vegetable meadow? View the latest post Answers 119 Views 6097
- dede2002 14/08/18, 21:30 My (large) solar thermal project View the latest post Answers 66 Views 29025
- DC 14/08/18, 17:20 Insulating selection and installation according to roofs and parts View the latest post Answers 1 Views 82
- Christophe 14/08/18, 14:33 The plastic is (not so) great! View the latest post Answers 100 Views 45734
- Christophe 14/08/18, 13:18 Best of words or remarks of our children! View the latest post Answers 40 Views 4973
- Did67 13/08/18, 10:37 Signs of lack of water or excess heat? View the latest post Answers 25 Views 858
- Christophe 12/08/18, 18:10 [One other] Des déconnantes videos or videos to see View the latest post Answers 570 Views 130960
- izentrop 12/08/18, 14:32 The latest figures from global warming View the latest post Answers 138 Views 16810
- Christophe 12/08/18, 13:26 Video: the evolution of the world population on 2000 years View the latest post Answers 1 Views 161
- Ahmed 12/08/18, 10:53 The largest source of primary energy, COAL View the latest post Answers 193 Views 61894
- phil12 12/08/18, 10:47 Everything you need to know about photovoltaics in France View the latest post Answers 288 Views 77814
- Flytox 11/08/18, 23:38 Our pets (pictures or video) View the latest post Answers 445 Views 71346
- Christophe 11/08/18, 15:39 Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 156 Views 5005
- Janic 11/08/18, 14:32 France is one of the worst European pupils in terms of vaccination. View the latest post Answers 124 Views 3866
- Ahmed 11/08/18, 12:06 Rocket stove with vortex View the latest post Answers 21 Views 4157
because you lose the synchronism with the eteincelle (your second ramp has its injectors in the mixing chamber before the reactor), do you think it will work as well?
I understand that you want to modify the pulses to fit the new fuel (more energetics). Your results will interressants.
Otherwise, for kerosene oil, I confirm the best viscosity. In the fall, it was better than diesel to thin the used frying oil.
I start looking at ads to buy a small gasoline for small displacements and tinker a similar thing But I'm not yet decided if I take an injection or an old carburetor to. injection is indeed easy to neutralize, but to those carbu have fewer gadgets and sensors which can interfere the mods.
the origination injectors are three in number.
The 12 volts is permanently on the injectors and it is by pulses of grounding that the computer controls them.
I intend to connect the secondary ramp with the same signal as that of the original ramp that comes from the computer.
My electronic assembly just serves to prevent burning out the calculator a bit like a relay, but reproduces the exact copy of the original signal.
Permetra a switch to go from one ramp to another.
The calculator does not even notice.
If the computer sees through the lambda probe of the pot that the mixture is too poor for example, it lengthens the pulse and enriches the mélange.Comme on my secondary ramp there to 4 injectors I can also play on the number in operation.
All this is theory, but I worked 10 years in the field of injections and ignitions automobile.C'est just student motivation made me hand over to a young colegue who is more motivated to waste time in teaching not care but because you always interest me ...
Finally it is another story.
The base especially not to lose is the original pulse.
And it is that which shall be reproduced and extended if necessary or not.
soon we will know if it works. (2 or 3 weeks)
Your command "low side" is an excellent choice: the N mosfet is a brave animal friends who want to go to is effective at performing. Luckily (or actually for?) the injector coils seem totally isolated.
I would follow attentively your experiences as they interressent me to no end. Do not forget to add the water that will help soupson combustion (a pentone without water is no longer a pantone;)) From what I've read, it must foresee all the water + the fuel is heavy.
Good luck ! and if I can help ....
Here are the wiring diagram / electronic assembly:
- posts: 47079
- Registration: 10/02/03, 14:06
- Location: Greenhouse planet
- x 415
- Contact :
Since we live in 20 km it might be that we pass a small afternoon boards together !! What do you Guidi?
ps: I put this in Normal instead of Sticky Sticky because do not appear in the TOP10 the last topic on the site.
the IRF530 is not a NPN but a mosfet N channel power (;))
he must miss the representation of a freewheeling diode on the original injector.
The modification of the impulses (we had talked about possibly tinkering with their duration) is not represented.
I think DZ is not used. The presence of DRL avoids surges. Optionally, to improve the robustness, a zener could be between gate (K) and drain Tr2. its power is lower since it would be on the order.
I put R2 between A2-11-2 A14 and not (as is happening there while you maneuver the inter?)
Finally, the attention Tr1 control continuously, I would have added an RC circuit somewhere to prevent the case of permanent spray. Double security in case.
Aspet mechanics: 4 the secondary injectors are activated simultaneously. it is necessary that the pump has a sacred flow, and do not you fear that power and jerky has a bad impact on the engine (cyclinders fatter than others?) Maybe is it enough for first tests before multiplying the control circuitries ...
if it helps you ...
thank you for advice in Muzo.
It has never asser.
I do not think there was a DRL on the original injectors.
At tilt was a reverse voltage 60 - 70 volts.
I put a DRL to see: the reverse voltage of course was deleted but the engine was less.
No doubt that the cut of the injectors is less frank with.
The flow rate of the pump on a fuel injection engine is provided 10 times higher than the max. the engine can consume to avoid pressure drops during injection. The capacity of the ramp is also provided to compensate for this effect. I hope everything will be fine like this (fingers crossed).
For DZ, you're right but as the DRL will can not be ...
By running against the original injectors I wonder if TR1 not going lacher.Si you have an idea ...
Maybe put a Mosfet P-channel and transfer the BD135 which is the reverse for the signal. It would be even simpler.
For R2 explains your thoughts please.
The mounting works well on Pantone ramp (see tests below), may if it is the original ramp TR1? (That I have not tried).
Ps: For econology is when you want to availability. Friday afternoon ?
Ta-voltage measurement on the original floor control is important. Under these conditions, it's on you're going to spray TR1 to the first pulse.
Remove the inverter (TR1) and put a P mos would not alter your worries: a P mos "classic" supports 15V max VGS, otherwise it is destroyed too. I would keep the floor inverter has bipolar operational all the time. like that you can check engine running on the original ramp. In addition, the day you'll want to change the pulse widths, your measurement point is this collector TR1. and the output of this correction will drive the TR2 grid.
Try editing like that (sorry, no time to make a drawing) leaving A2, Ra = 10k. Then TR1 base. Base TR1, 2x 1N4148 in series, based on anode TR1 K on transmitter (= a mass). So you protected your TR1 any misery. Do not forget the existing pullup: R2 remains connected to the A2 11 terminal of the inter.
For TR1 a 2N2222 or 2N1711 brave sufficient.
For inter S1, I will put only on power and I would let the electronic control always powered. So, when you cross the maneuvers, your order is still in a state planned and does not undergo the bounces of the inter (especially if you abducted freewheels, is the surge in air.
I also look forward to see your results.
You were right.
If you go back 6 page you will see that the modified mounting.
D1, D2 and electronics power supply as you have proposed.
The base of TR is grounded in the original case.
I put your 10K R but it did not work.
I just moved R2 and left your 10 K R and it works on the vehicle in support.
Thank you and A +
- Similar topics
- Last message
Mercedes w140 50% Steam 35 15%% Rapeseed + Diesel electric motor
by sandbager » 28/08/15, 11:37
- 3 Replies
- 2986 views
Last message by jrneco
View the latest post
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guests 2