Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Water injection in engines: montages and experimentsPantone engine Opel Corsa 1000

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
muzo_31
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby muzo_31 » 09/12/05, 10:44

As I take the bandwagon (I tended to navigate and interested mostly follow the mods on diesel) I do not understand how your original will calculo controlling your second fuel rail.
because you lose the synchronism with the eteincelle (your second ramp has its injectors in the mixing chamber before the reactor), do you think it will work as well?
I understand that you want to modify the pulses to fit the new fuel (more energetics). Your results will interressants.

Otherwise, for kerosene oil, I confirm the best viscosity. In the fall, it was better than diesel to thin the used frying oil.

I start looking at ads to buy a small gasoline for small displacements and tinker a similar thing : Twisted: But I'm not yet decided if I take an injection or an old carburetor to. injection is indeed easy to neutralize, but to those carbu have fewer gadgets and sensors which can interfere the mods.
0 x

Guidi
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby Guidi » 09/12/05, 18:51

Hi Muzo,
the origination injectors are three in number.
The 12 volts is permanently on the injectors and it is by pulses of grounding that the computer controls them.
I intend to connect the secondary ramp with the same signal as that of the original ramp that comes from the computer.
My electronic assembly just serves to prevent burning out the calculator a bit like a relay, but reproduces the exact copy of the original signal.
Permetra a switch to go from one ramp to another.
The calculator does not even notice.
If the computer sees through the lambda probe of the pot that the mixture is too poor for example, it lengthens the pulse and enriches the mélange.Comme on my secondary ramp there to 4 injectors I can also play on the number in operation.
All this is theory, but I worked 10 years in the field of injections and ignitions automobile.C'est just student motivation made me hand over to a young colegue who is more motivated to waste time in teaching not care but because you always interest me ...
Finally it is another story.
The base especially not to lose is the original pulse.
And it is that which shall be reproduced and extended if necessary or not.
soon we will know if it works. (2 or 3 weeks)
Yours,
Last edited by Guidi the 09 / 12 / 05, 23: 10, 1 edited once.
0 x
Patrick Guidi
www.pfgtechnologie.be
muzo_31
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby muzo_31 » 09/12/05, 20:41

Argrr, this history teacher, it's heard :x I have a lot of childhood friends who are teachers. I sometimes envy their pace of work, but passionate about my job, I know I would be unhappy to exhausting myself in front of a herd I do fuckers ...

Your command "low side" is an excellent choice: the N mosfet is a brave animal friends who want to go to is effective at performing. Luckily (or actually for?) the injector coils seem totally isolated.

I would follow attentively your experiences as they interressent me to no end. Do not forget to add the water that will help soupson combustion (a pentone without water is no longer a pantone;)) From what I've read, it must foresee all the water + the fuel is heavy.

Good luck ! and if I can help ....
0 x
Guidi
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby Guidi » 13/12/05, 11:21

Hi all,
Here are the wiring diagram / electronic assembly:
A +
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 13/12/05, 11:58

Excellent work !

Since we live in 20 km it might be that we pass a small afternoon boards together !! What do you Guidi?

ps: I put this in Normal instead of Sticky Sticky because do not appear in the TOP10 the last topic on the site.
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!

muzo_31
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby muzo_31 » 13/12/05, 15:13

Some comments on the scheme submitted:

the IRF530 is not a NPN but a mosfet N channel power (;))
he must miss the representation of a freewheeling diode on the original injector.
The modification of the impulses (we had talked about possibly tinkering with their duration) is not represented.

I think DZ is not used. The presence of DRL avoids surges. Optionally, to improve the robustness, a zener could be between gate (K) and drain Tr2. its power is lower since it would be on the order.

I put R2 between A2-11-2 A14 and not (as is happening there while you maneuver the inter?)

Finally, the attention Tr1 control continuously, I would have added an RC circuit somewhere to prevent the case of permanent spray. Double security in case.

Aspet mechanics: 4 the secondary injectors are activated simultaneously. it is necessary that the pump has a sacred flow, and do not you fear that power and jerky has a bad impact on the engine (cyclinders fatter than others?) Maybe is it enough for first tests before multiplying the control circuitries ...
if it helps you ...
0 x
Guidi
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby Guidi » 14/12/05, 00:04

Hi all,
thank you for advice in Muzo.
It has never asser.

I do not think there was a DRL on the original injectors.
At tilt was a reverse voltage 60 - 70 volts.
I put a DRL to see: the reverse voltage of course was deleted but the engine was less.
No doubt that the cut of the injectors is less frank with.

The flow rate of the pump on a fuel injection engine is provided 10 times higher than the max. the engine can consume to avoid pressure drops during injection. The capacity of the ramp is also provided to compensate for this effect. I hope everything will be fine like this (fingers crossed).

For DZ, you're right but as the DRL will can not be ...

By running against the original injectors I wonder if TR1 not going lacher.Si you have an idea ...
Maybe put a Mosfet P-channel and transfer the BD135 which is the reverse for the signal. It would be even simpler.

For R2 explains your thoughts please.

The mounting works well on Pantone ramp (see tests below), may if it is the original ramp TR1? (That I have not tried).

A +

Ps: For econology is when you want to availability. Friday afternoon ?
Last edited by Guidi the 14 / 12 / 05, 00: 17, 5 edited once.
0 x
Guidi
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby Guidi » 14/12/05, 00:05

The injectors are we now cover the ramp
0 x
muzo_31
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby muzo_31 » 14/12/05, 12:20

Guidi

Ta-voltage measurement on the original floor control is important. Under these conditions, it's on you're going to spray TR1 to the first pulse. :?

Remove the inverter (TR1) and put a P mos would not alter your worries: a P mos "classic" supports 15V max VGS, otherwise it is destroyed too. I would keep the floor inverter has bipolar operational all the time. like that you can check engine running on the original ramp. In addition, the day you'll want to change the pulse widths, your measurement point is this collector TR1. and the output of this correction will drive the TR2 grid.

Try editing like that (sorry, no time to make a drawing) leaving A2, Ra = 10k. Then TR1 base. Base TR1, 2x 1N4148 in series, based on anode TR1 K on transmitter (= a mass). So you protected your TR1 any misery. Do not forget the existing pullup: R2 remains connected to the A2 11 terminal of the inter.

For TR1 a 2N2222 or 2N1711 brave sufficient.

For inter S1, I will put only on power and I would let the electronic control always powered. So, when you cross the maneuvers, your order is still in a state planned and does not undergo the bounces of the inter (especially if you abducted freewheels, is the surge in air.

I also look forward to see your results.
0 x
Guidi
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby Guidi » 14/12/05, 17:02

Hi Muzo,
You were right.
If you go back 6 page you will see that the modified mounting.
D1, D2 and electronics power supply as you have proposed.
The base of TR is grounded in the original case.
I put your 10K R but it did not work.
I just moved R2 and left your 10 K R and it works on the vehicle in support.
Thank you and A +
0 x