Honda gfx 144cc engine

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
maxcôté
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Honda gfx 144cc engine

by maxcôté » 24/03/07, 21:34

I made the assembly of Mr Pantone with his specifications which he gives on his site and here is the result but I changed his plastic tank against a reserved of stenless I was able to make mixtures up to 25% gas 75% water and I was able to increase the engine speed of at least 10% I just have to do compression and torque tests

https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... one003.jpg

https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... one002.jpg
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 25/03/07, 00:39

Hello

The exhaust outlet pipe (1/2 black pipe) to the outside of the garage caused restriction and loss of power. I walked for a long time like this in winter to send the exhaust gases into a pile of snow ( noise to neighbors
the tube with an elbow in the top 3/4 of the bubbler is what?
You understand that you have to put your elbows in order not to get sprayed on your face when you start!
the water in a bubbler we never manage to consume it completely
The Honda you harnessed it on what like load?

Andre
0 x
maxcôté
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by maxcôté » 25/03/07, 00:56

the 3/4 elbow on the top these my air intake for my bubbler so that when my bubbler is hot enough I only work with the valve placed at the inlet of the reactor
there is no liquid which dries up when starting because there is no pressure inside the booster and I do not really have a load the only weight is the impalor of the pump which was installed on its engine for what is of the black 1/2 elbow our observation is that the engine runs well

and you are welcome to explain to us the tests that you have to do and see what we did
0 x
Other

by Other » 25/03/07, 04:16

Hello
I will call you before going downstairs I will take my little assembly which works with red oil quite simple to carry out the load it is 100watt lights (quite easy to make a generator with a washing machine motor and at the same time which used to start the engine) I was tired of changing strings
Currently for your initial experiments you can do them all empty, this gives less heat to the reactor, but you learn the manipulation of the valves and you will be able to test the operation in closed circuit after a few minutes the speed drops and it is difficult to do so. keep going ..
To improve, an isolator around the reactor, and a venturi on the secondary air inlet of the engine in order to increase the suction in the reactor.
If you demand the maximum power the bubbler tends to freeze the heat exhaust does not provide.
When your reactor is ready the exhaust outlet is warm you can touch it by hand.
Now all that you are going to learn on this assembly is a good basis, but you cannot transpose it directly to the water doping, it is the mistake that I made on my car assemblies ..
The rod if you have access becomes blue and prickly, but do not bother you on the rod and the kind of material, I tested a simple rod without a centering nipple and place it directly in the reactor that also works.
Avoids at the beginning of passing oil in the reactor if not hot enough it sticks on the internal walls and it takes a gun brush 12 to clean it, also avoids rubbing the rod when it turns blue and gray dirty, it works better, do not worry about the ocuppe magnetism nor the north-south direction. Check what goes into the reactor.
You can try to run with alcohol (At RONA, it is sold by the gallon of 99,9% pure) do not use too much water at the start

I saw you kept the original carburetor to start it
with this principle you can test running on the original carburetor and put in the bubbler only water to make a water doping, it is a part of my experiments that I did not do on the small assembly, j 've passed fuel and water through the same reactor and it is not correct I understood it much later ..
before launching yourself on a domestic car of course on the small assembly, on the car it is difficult to modify afterwards, and the tests are tedious you are always on the road, the worst is that it is only well measurable on long journeys, turn around the corner of the grocery store you will not learn anything ..

Andre
0 x
maxcôté
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by maxcôté » 25/03/07, 22:19

driving for the tests it bothers me more or less and I was for a water doping on my Ford Ranger 2000 V6 is that the engine electronics are efficient enough to considerably reduce my consumption by the doping in the water because the consumption of the pick-up model is 23 mil / gal when we pay attention to the acceleration and the speed that we drive
0 x
Other

by Other » 26/03/07, 01:54

Hello Max

Try to put your consumption liter / 100km on the Forum there are few Quebecois and these values ​​mean nothing to the French of France ..
Don't forget to go vote tomorrow, less than 50% of your age don't! in my statistics (for Richelieu)
Please be patient for our visit, I am busy with this time.

Andre
0 x