Pantone installation at Vitry City Hall: Press

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Christophe

Pantone installation at Vitry City Hall: Press

by Christophe » 11/02/08, 16:32

To make it more visible (for this press review is "lost" at the bottom of the wiki), I just made an article with the various press clippings following the pantone doping installation with Vitry water (see https://www.econologie.com/moteur-panton ... -3404.html ).

Read gillier pantone press review at Vitry town hall.

More than 6 months later, we can not say that it did a real job of oil (unfortunately), the mass media preferrant relay, for example, a hypothetical marketing of air car or battery to conbustible that of real concrete results them and especially accessible immediately at a moderate price!

For those who have not yet seen or read this press review, I particularly recommend the articles of the Friend Hebdo :)

And then those who have not seen my boil will discover it :D

Read gillier pantone press review at Vitry town hall.
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 11/02/08, 18:33

Unfortunately, I fear that the pantone will fall into oblivion with all the old vehicles that will be eliminated by the technical controls to come.

To give you an example, last week, I see a superb 406 station wagon with aluminum rims for sale in an occas center. I stop to watch: top model, Hdi 110 ch, 2003 year, 150000 kms, ABS clim ..etc all options .... price: 9500 euros.

I look in the internet the sites of sale and occas of Lion Pigeot with comments + forums owners of 406 Hdi 110 hp, they are all thrilled by this vehicle; they put 5 stars. The Hdi 110 ch is very solid and reliable it seems ...... I am not a diesel, but there 5 to 6 liters / 100 kms annotated a little by all the users, autonomy of 1100 to 1400 kms ...

Since 2004 Pigeot has released the 407 to replace the 406 and soon surely many other models ..

There will be plenty of opportunities like that, more and more with all the old scrapped because tighter control ..... and a car so heavy that consumes only 5 6 liters of gas -you, there's no picture; nobody asks the question of the particles emitted, nor the pantone to reduce the consumption !!
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).