Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Water injection in engines: montages and experiments100% pantone mounting on large generator

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
sam17
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby sam17 » 17/02/06, 22:05

rezut:
indeed, I found your system to be a very ingenious bird! That said, I am more in a perspective or I ultimately wish to install all this on a vehicle, except in this case I prefer to install auxiliary tanks in the trunk of the vehicle with electric pump system and contactors level.

The system with mini tank is mainly to simplify my life because I have a spare on hand.

spad the mount is not really interested me. For me the goal is achieve to make this group of fuel and better with vegetable oil and recup all this way to clean nveau pollution. Maybe I would do this test but after being happens to run my motor gasoline oil.

Franck49:

actually, if I did my editing with a carburetor, the LDR is cool.

If not for the fryer, if it ever happens to you, do not throw water on it, it almost explodes in your face!

Cool in any case your find on ebay. That said a 100 euros, the reserve price is not reached trjs and ge is down!

As for the type of engine, I actually screwed up but it is not an engine 403 !!! It treated of a frigate engine! I even engine parts catalog with all the fun time.

BTW if you compare the photo of that guy selling the 403 with an engine that is not the same model as mine:
look carefully at the carburetor and manifold, it is not the same. In addition, the mine is the phase unlike the one sold.

What is interesting however is to know that this date 1960!

Otherwise I just bought a trentaire of coated brass welding bagettes, I think I'll tackle the bubbler next week.
0 x
--
Patience is a tree whose root is bitter, and whose fruits are very sweet.

sam17
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby sam17 » 27/02/06, 22:32

Hello

I tinker a bit today.

I made a bubbler.

Here the principle of Shema:

in truth it gives this:

As you can see, I did AC with two cans of recup!
One of my goals is to make possible the construction of the entire system even with very little means.

The lower box contains the liquid bubbled. The box top retains its bottom which is perforated to let the gas.

I applied the principle of sponge suggested by andre except that I used fiberglass, neutral material and resistant to temperature very well (to solder my boxes is better). So I do not have a drop of water that comes out of my bubbler. I did a test with a vacuum cleaner plugged directly into outlet bubbler, then I siphoned some water after a minute or two, that said I should never have as much suction.

Overall this is my first soldered seams and I discovered with joy the ease of implementation of this tool.

Here is a picture regnant brothel on the corner of established or I mounted ca :)

Here is.
Well I go to the achievement of a small reactor for a motor ... I do not know which. Probably the group, but may be another that I have on hand.

see you.
0 x
--

Other
Pantone engine Researcher

Unread Messageby Other » 28/02/06, 06:18

Hello
For welds in breaststroke is relatively easy, but you get too hot on the stick, it makes a little glue paste modeled
you have to heat the steel pieces just what you need and that knits the wand on the hot metal with a certain rate depending on the heat, it gives a Brassure in fish scale,
For fiberglass I hope you have not taken the fine pink for home insulation, once soaked with water it crashed.

The best material I've found is the sponge filters oil for domestic heating
The only inconvenéant in your case as you soda is flammable at this temperature, but with hot water no problem. There is also the material of the rotating humidifiers

Other
0 x
sam17
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby sam17 » 28/02/06, 08:08

I used glass cloth. This is a material used to laminate a boat hull for example.

it looks like a ca.
0 x
--

Other

Unread Messageby Other » 28/02/06, 17:01

Hello, Sat
Ok it's good, do not forget to put a small fence to end not that small hair is promenent around piping and rector, although the engine must be able to swallow a few hairs and digest.

Andre
0 x

sam17
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby sam17 » 01/03/06, 22:48

André thank you for your answers.

Well, I mounted a reactor today.

I took the idea of ​​super franck49 demarer of the gas engine, like that, hop, no need to carburetor at all, especially on the engine carburetor that caused me worry (hard boot and the engine ended up stalling after a time for no apparent reason :( ).

There with the gas, no pb, it starts nickel and it goes round as long as there is gas in my bottle.

ca and saw the bottle can run long :)

If I tried to run with a doping water with my bubbler heated by the gas ECHAPP. I have not noticed any difference in behavior with and without water.

I ensuis replaced the water by acool a burn in my bubbler. The deception again, no result. The engine is running so that I let get gas, I cut the gas the engine stalls while the alcohol burn should be enough in principle.

I realize that if I want to be able to analyze the behavior of all this it will be necessary that I install quickly thermocouples everywhere the top because without measure to make the analysis of the operation is frankly delicate.

Tomorrow I'll post pictures of my installation with bubbler. It is mounted in white, so it makes a little scared :)
0 x
--

FRANCK (49)
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby FRANCK (49) » 02/03/06, 11:41

simpa your GPL.

gaff is about even, with your big bottle me that she 190grammes and the flow is ridiculous.

on some motor ago 1 spark each turn, each has a piston pmp so if you acumul too much gas inlet and the spark goes by I do not know what it gives!

a guy blew his fuel tank on a mower like that but hey it was the end of electrolysis gas (+ h2 o2) unstable.

see here (have poor bubbler!):
http://mowed.free.fr/watercar_fr.html#car

otherwise your engine running at idle more? this is propane?
0 x
everything is polluted, everything is possible to decontaminate
sam17
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby sam17 » 02/03/06, 20:54

In terms of flow, I use a torch pognee which allows me to settle it with precision.

On this engine, for the repair ignition for back on the road, it actually produces a spark at each pmp. I had a flashback when my mixture was too rich but after some tweaking, no problem.

Yes, not the stoichiometric ratio for my gas. It's just inflamable, not explosive.

Funny poor bubbler! If ca ca did with mine, AC would make a little pomegranate with cans :( not glop!

My engine take the turns without problem. He slowed tien good he had never done with his old carburetor, and up in the towers so good that I'm afraid to break stressing.

As for gas, it's actually propane.
0 x
--

FRANCK (49)
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Unread Messageby FRANCK (49) » 02/03/06, 23:31

terrorist Hi- :D

have you tried your bubbler has the gas? without supply of propane?

I have tried on my pantone but with the old gasoline that had already used it in the bubbler to try my torch.
it was downright currently out of stock!

I would try this with the new to see.
0 x
everything is polluted, everything is possible to decontaminate
Other

Unread Messageby Other » 03/03/06, 02:21

Hello,
maximum for these 3600 Rpm engines, lubrication of the wrist is bubbled, monitor the oil level frequently, panton he will become clean,
for fuel as walking utlise Fanck a small carburetor is much simpler to operate,
Doping al, water is a bubbler or nebulizer but very little if uses the same reactor fuel is water, it is difficult not to over cool ..

With a carburetor it works well with pure el'alcool, provided that you reheat the entrance of air, or the hall after the carburetor
With an alcohol water mixture, exceed 30% it becomes more difficult, has 40% it is very difficult to have power and keep it for a long periode.Il you need a fairly generous nozzle and becomes consomation raise volume , rather than in my actions I ask if the water did not add anything to the total power except the cleanliness of the candle, but with a good generator measurements should be better than my editing with Dynamo 12 volts voltmeter and ammeter and.

Andre
0 x