generators of impusions

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Jean-Francois
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Jean-Francois » 27/11/04, 01:06

Hello as you must see I am new to your forum

Voila I have a little question any beast how could I get an impusion generator to order an injection on a pmc .... it's the only thing that stuck in my realization because on my vehicle I do not really have no place to install a carburetor and even less a bubbler
Otherwise I have all the paraphernalia to create an injection system: pump boch regulator electromechanical injeteurs durit in any kind etc etc ....

So here I am building a PMC on a nissan sunny 2.0l16S

veiled voilou
0 x
jeff me born with a rod in one hand and a welding station in the other :-)
... ______
... / ______ \
. (00 00 = H =)
..IiI "" "" "" III Vraoummm .. !!!!!
m136044
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by m136044 » 27/11/04, 09:47

Hello
If it is to mount on a constant running engine as on an electrogenic group, you can make a pulse generator around a small circuit inexpensive and easy to find the NE555 (0.50 euro). The 555 will give you signals that will have to be amplified, for example by a MOS-FET transistor IRLR or IRFI type static relay (1.00 to 2.50 euros), to give a signal to a solenoid valve between an HP pump and an injector.
If it is to mount on a variable speed engine as on a car it is necessary that your injection control is a function of the engine speed and the flow is a function of the intake depression.

If you have room to mount a pump + 1 injector you should find space to fit a small carb or bubbler.
What do you want to get your PMC on? it will be easier to see what you can do.

Kind regards.
0 x
Jean-Francois
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Jean-Francois » 27/11/04, 21:15

Hello m136044, so for my editing is to install it on a nissan sunny GTI16S (model n14) so this kind of model is really no place it's the kind of car style if I want to dismount the pump has water or the oil pump of the DA I am forced to remove the engine (or at least shift it in the engine compartment)

so for a fuel assembly why not for starters I will try to find a place between the engine block and the apron of the car

otherwise to go to the injection I leave the electromechanical for later I think I will rather think for a system with a vibrating auto injector (k-jetronic golf for example .... there are plenty of breaks)

if not, I'll take note of the items you gave me

if not for the PMC itself I still slap on the number of reactors that I have to install since it is a mill pechu but I think with 2 it should be enough to do the trick (I think a base with internal rods of 250 mmX14mm)

veiled voilou
0 x

... ______

... / ______ \

. (00 00 = H =)

Christophe

by Christophe » 28/11/04, 00:08

I think you'll easily find this on the net by digging a little (I bet there is one on the site of Jean Louis Naudin or so on the site of passionate electronics) ... but how walk injector we play on the delta (duration of injection over a period) or on the frequency?

Otherwise the assembly of Spirit of mat (cf quanthomme) of the so-called water engine is a very stupid pulse generator or the delta and the frequency are variable (if I remember well, I realized there is 2 years but without any result at the electrolysis level ...)
0 x
m136044
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by m136044 » 28/11/04, 12:18

Hello,
If you really have no place, the simplest and the least bulky is a doping water, the reactor being powered by a small carburetor.
See montage N ° 50 on Mercédes 207D http://quanthomme.free.fr/pantone/realisat.../FrancePMC6.htm

cordially
0 x
krissg29
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by krissg29 » 28/11/04, 20:05

Hello

The electronic injection systems installed on gasoline engines for about thirty years (DS 21 in 1969) and recently on diesel engines (TDI) are designed to control electromechanical injectors (in fact solenoid valves operating in all or nothing). .
For TDI, I do not know exactly how the system works, but for gasoline, the principle is quite simple, the realization much less: Bosch took about ten years before selling his 1er electronic system.
Functioning
A) The system must measure the amount of air entering the engine in one way or another (this is always the basic measurement that will be corrected by other measures):
- direct measurement by shutter flowmeter.
- Indirect measurement by mass flow (hot wire) or by pressure (the air that enters is at such pressure, the engine of known capacity rotates at such speed so it enters so much air).
B) Then the system measures the air temperature to determine its density, the temperature of the coolant (for cold running), the cylinder head temperature.
C) On certain models there is also the Lambda probe placed in the exhaust at the output of the engine which measures the rate of oxygen to refine the adjustment and avoid the deterioration of the catalytic converter in case of ignition failure.
All these measurements are used to determine the weight of the air that enters the engine and therefore the weight of the gasoline that must be injected.
There is also a throttle position test, to enrich the mixture on recovery, for example or to cut the injection at deceleration.
The fuel system consists of an electric pump, a pressure regulator (2 or 3 bars in general) and injectors. As the fuel pressure is constant, the amount of gasoline injected is a function of the opening time of the injectors: the calculation of the weight of air sucked by the engine is reflected in the opening time of the injectors.
The number of injections per motor revolution is always the same. The start of injection can be in phase with the engine (take place at a precise moment for each cylinder) or be out of phase.

All that to say that a simple pulse generator can not be enough for a variable speed engine.
If Jean-François wants to mount an injection, you have to search in case you want to get one or there is one in open source on the net (in English)
Megasquirt injection
All information is on the site. Programs are free to use
The electronic box is on sale next to Geneva if you can not make it yourself
Antik-Machine

Here, good luck
By the way, Nissan is not an original injection?

Christophe
0 x
It should not be confused and ingenious engineer
Jean-Francois
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Jean-Francois » 29/11/04, 23:58

good evening so for my pmc I will make a system with a double reactor with 300mmX14mm rods and for the power supply I will start by attacking with a 12 or 15 (finally what I can find) then I would probably spend with a golf injector controlled by a reheat corrector for the flow (no electronics need for this system just need to play with the depression with lungs of clim controls for golf2)

Otherwise when the system will work I would try different lengths of rods to see if it can improve the whole thing

otherwise for my nissan it's an indirect phased injection that is on it

here is more than soldering: rolleyes:
0 x

... ______

... / ______ \

. (00 00 = H =)

Back to "Water injection in the engines: the assembly and experimentation"