Waterfall

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
jkg
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Waterfall

by jkg » 23/02/06, 21:25

Hello everyone,

You have noticed that when passing near the cooling towers of nuclear or thermal power plants that you have droplets of water.

Voila, why we would not use it for the pantone: the water is heated by the cooling liquid and then it arrives in a shower-type diffuser. It falls into a stainless steel cylinder with a recovery at the bottom. The suction is done from the top, at the inlet the air is heated by the exhaust.

What do you think, can it work?

Hello.
0 x
The earth is not ours we borrow it to our children
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 23/02/06, 23:27

Hello Jkg
The principle of cooling the water by runoff or like a shower allows the temperature to be lowered by 4 to 5 c than the sealed exchangers,
It was the way in the old steelworks where there was little water available it flowed on a tower made like wooden shutters in their descent the water dripped from one board to another, in s evaporating it cools more. The defect must consent to a loss of water by evaporation.
Before making the bubbler that I currently have it is this principle that I used with the exhaust gases I pumped the water of the bubbler to send it in the shower in the bubbler down, the pump this n is nothing but a siphon system and it made a mist similar to a nebulizer,
Its biggest defect is in the morning when everything is frozen the exhaust cannot push through the ice, so you always have to put alcohol and as the alcohol evaporates first comes a moment that you forget to fill up before stopping and everything freezes.
Its advantage it starts almost in the first km.
Do not forget to put a sponge at the top because it makes nice steam, but also a lot of large drops that must be left in the bubbler.
but with you it should be tiguidou, not the same climatic constraints ..

Andre
0 x

Back to "Water injection in the engines: the assembly and experimentation"