Pantone process technology to save fuel: Conference and workshop in October
Pantone process made about him on various vehicles, it reduces fuel consumption to 20 30%, sometimes 40% on tractor. Pollution is reduced in larger proportions.
However, the process remains very empirical and craft: it lacks a real research and the involvement of manufacturers.
The association Culture Bio, organizer of the exhibition "Ille et Bio" (Guichen, 35), this technique since 5 3 years and has organized training courses. Here are the next appointments.
11 October round table "how to save less and pollute with Pantone reactors?"
To disseminate, to strengthen and improve this technique, Culture Bio organizes a roundtable on October 11 14h30, in the living room "Ille et Bio" in Guichen (35). The stakes are high credibility to this technology, the broadcast now, strengthen participatory research in the image of what is going to free software of interest to governments and businesses.
Roundtable participants are the 3
--Bernard Lecras, a retired mechanic, experimenter
--Pierre Yves Glorennec, engineer, manager of Avelvor Technology, investigator
--Jacques Pochon, experimenter.
Jacques Pochon is a passionate experimenting and shows since 2001. His approach, not always orthodox, brought him the conventional reactor in France - "the Gillier-Pantone" - a simpler version, lower temperature. The potential seems more important, but it is capricious.
Bernard Lecras has been experimenting since 3 years, and he has very precise results thanks to calibrated circuits. He gets 35% savings on his car. Here again the process has evolved a lot and he prefers to talk about "water doping".
Pierre Yves Glorennec works for energy saving for fishing, and with Bernard Lecras suits the process for sailors. He investigated vehicles Pantone installed in Brittany:
This shows the real successes but also failures that is important to draw conclusions.
The basic technique, called "Gillier pantone" will of course be presented.
Several vehicles equipped will be visible on the Ille et Bio salon.
24 and 25 October training to change his vehicle
Despite its empirical side, the Pantone technique has the advantage of being adaptable now on vehicles without electronic injection. The 20% savings are often achieved.
This course will demonstrate the basic technique "Gillier-Pantone", two vehicles will be modified and participants will leave with the elements of the reactor. They will be able, if they are a little handyman to install their own vehicle.
Both trainers are two retired farmers who have equipped several tractors and several cars and generators. The partnership with the center Léo Lagrange, farm harp, Rennes, provides access to professional equipment, including lifts.
--The Round Table held at the Guichen 11 October as part of the living room Ille et Bio (270 exhibitors, conferences 40, 4 € entrance, over three days. Detailed program on
--for the course, registration is mandatory
Or "Culture Bio, 43 street Fague, 35 580 Guichen" as 02 99 52 02 90
35 euros, not including meals. Number of participants limited to 20.
- nico239 17/08/18, 22:53 Monsanto Roundup deadly to humans - Glyphosate View the latest post Answers 375 Views 42518
- to be chafoin 17/08/18, 22:12 Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 11034 Views 539861
- Ahmed 17/08/18, 22:06 Surcharged generator or not? View the latest post Answers 35 Views 628
- Moindreffor 17/08/18, 18:25 My kitchen garden of the least effort View the latest post Answers 93 Views 3968
- nico239 17/08/18, 02:06 Wooden deck, feedback from experiences View the latest post Answers 2 Views 37
- Flytox 15/08/18, 21:31 [One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12758 Views 1683338
- moinsdewatt 15/08/18, 16:48 Astronomy: latest news stars, March 2016 View the latest post Answers 31 Views 3681
- Leo Maximus 15/08/18, 16:43 Auxiliary cats of organic farming View the latest post Answers 17 Views 828
- nico239 15/08/18, 14:27 New upcoming forum that you want as functions? View the latest post Answers 151 Views 14080
- Ahmed 15/08/18, 10:07 And if the BIO was a LURE ..... euuuuuh! View the latest post Answers 81 Views 2107
- to be chafoin 15/08/18, 00:41 A vegetable meadow? View the latest post Answers 119 Views 6097
- dede2002 14/08/18, 21:30 My (large) solar thermal project View the latest post Answers 66 Views 29025
- DC 14/08/18, 17:20 Insulating selection and installation according to roofs and parts View the latest post Answers 1 Views 82
- Christophe 14/08/18, 14:33 The plastic is (not so) great! View the latest post Answers 100 Views 45734
- Christophe 14/08/18, 13:18 Best of words or remarks of our children! View the latest post Answers 40 Views 4973
- Did67 13/08/18, 10:37 Signs of lack of water or excess heat? View the latest post Answers 25 Views 858
- Christophe 12/08/18, 18:10 [One other] Des déconnantes videos or videos to see View the latest post Answers 570 Views 130959
- izentrop 12/08/18, 14:32 The latest figures from global warming View the latest post Answers 138 Views 16810
- Christophe 12/08/18, 13:26 Video: the evolution of the world population on 2000 years View the latest post Answers 1 Views 161
- Ahmed 12/08/18, 10:53 The largest source of primary energy, COAL View the latest post Answers 193 Views 61893
- phil12 12/08/18, 10:47 Everything you need to know about photovoltaics in France View the latest post Answers 288 Views 77814
- Flytox 11/08/18, 23:38 Our pets (pictures or video) View the latest post Answers 445 Views 71346
- Christophe 11/08/18, 15:39 Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 156 Views 5005
- Janic 11/08/18, 14:32 France is one of the worst European pupils in terms of vaccination. View the latest post Answers 124 Views 3866
- Ahmed 11/08/18, 12:06 Rocket stove with vortex View the latest post Answers 21 Views 4157
Water injection in engines: montages and experiments ⇒ Conference and pantone courses in Brittany, October 2008
when Ille lounge and bio (10, 11 and 12 October) in Guichen,
we wish to mount other modified vehicles Pantone, with reliable results.
thank you to contact me at
or read: https://www.econologie.com/forums/exposer-et ... t6152.html
(A round table is organized on October 11, see previous post) and an internship the 24 e t25 October)
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guests 2