Pantone adaptation on 1000 panda

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
cyanoline
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by cyanoline » 24/06/05, 00:12

Hello,

As I said before, I'm planning to install a water-doping kit on a Panda 1000-Fire engine.
I have attached a plan of intention (formula reactor: tube of diam 13 in stub with the nucleus).

I plan to use engine cooling system water to heat the water in the tank.
Then, using (on the water-bubbler tank) a temperature sensor of the same type as that used for the cooling water circuit, I will pilot a solenoid valve that will open at T °, ​​at the admission of gas, depression, under the carburettor (I will make an adaptation piece).
... just as I will have to make another adapter to capture (at the exit of the chamber) a portion of the exhaust gas to the reactor (and then re-inject it to the muffler).
The cooling circuit connections will be made by flexible tube identical to that of the motor circuit.
The exhaust pipe (special exhaust) also ... but all this is theoretical for the moment, that's why I submit this solution for the return of those who have already adapted this type of reactor to a car.

In particular, I would like:

1- know if anyone has ever experimented with a solenoid valve system piloted by a probe so close to the gas inlet (I saw similar systems but which were at the air intake in the bubbler)?

2- find out if someone has ever experimented with a water-bubbler tank equipped with a coil connected to the cooling circuit with a system that keeps the tank level from a water tank in the trunk works.

Dan greetings from 76 Seine-Maritime
Ps: for the schema, the PDF file can not be uploaded 51200 required and it is 45056 short we will try!
0 x