- izentrop 22/10/18, 02:25 Prepare the exit ... View the latest post Answers 125 Views 2787
- izentrop 22/10/18, 01:38 4 for a thousand, a false good idea View the latest post Answers 7 Views 451
- izentrop 22/10/18, 00:09 France is one of the worst European pupils in terms of vaccination. View the latest post Answers 221 Views 12140
- Flytox 21/10/18, 23:10 [One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12893 Views 1726286
- Julienmos 21/10/18, 22:20 Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 11437 Views 598359
- defdefred 21/10/18, 22:11 solar heating autoconstruction View the latest post Answers 30 Views 9785
- Ahmed 21/10/18, 22:08 The Potager du Sloth: the book View the latest post Answers 475 Views 33732
- Ahmed 21/10/18, 20:24 VMC: the pros and cons, advantages and disadvantages View the latest post Answers 113 Views 310721
- Ahmed 21/10/18, 19:44 Urban tolls to 5 € or 10 € in France soon? View the latest post Answers 47 Views 330
- Did67 21/10/18, 18:39 A new, absolutely [not] revolutionary donkey View the latest post Answers 221 Views 3037
- gina 21/10/18, 18:12 Eco ideas deco with recuperation of wooden pallets View the latest post Answers 61 Views 242067
- Sylvester spiritus 21/10/18, 10:20 Brazil: H2O motorcycle with water / hydrogen (cracking) View the latest post Answers 19 Views 359
- moinsdewatt 21/10/18, 10:13 The waste is the raw material of the XXI century View the latest post Answers 17 Views 3146
- moinsdewatt 21/10/18, 10:08 The plastic is (not so) great! View the latest post Answers 108 Views 48527
- Christophe 21/10/18, 03:16 [One other] Music discover, share ... View the latest post Answers 209 Views 65495
- Did67 20/10/18, 15:51 A vegetable lazy Sarthe View the latest post Answers 331 Views 24791
- Christophe 20/10/18, 14:12 To build a palisade in pallets of recovery (photos) View the latest post Answers 7 Views 63
- izentrop 19/10/18, 21:39 Put remote probe on thermostat .... View the latest post Answers 12 Views 124
- Christophe 19/10/18, 21:14 Tesla Model 3: Disassembling a 20700 18650 Lithium Battery View the latest post Answers 3 Views 1652
- Christophe 19/10/18, 20:56 manipulation strategy (peoples) in 10 rules View the latest post Answers 179 Views 73244
- Ahmed 19/10/18, 18:19 Monsanto Roundup deadly to humans - Glyphosate View the latest post Answers 429 Views 52092
- Ahmed 19/10/18, 17:20 Electric bike: an acceptable compromise? View the latest post Answers 79 Views 546
- Christophe 19/10/18, 14:46 3.1 phpBB: setting notifications by e-mail or on the forum View the latest post Answers 25 Views 1935
- Ahmed 19/10/18, 12:32 Remake of the black gold with plastic View the latest post Answers 39 Views 28465
- oli 80 18/10/18, 21:25 Presentation of innovative or unknown tools View the latest post Answers 26 Views 3897
I fai part of a group of 8 student who wishes to participate in 4L Trophy 2008 adapting a Pantone system on one or SEVERAL of our 4L (time and cost ).
I saw on the forum that there were plans:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/plans-mote ... t3071.html
I wanted to know where can I find them? Or if the persone in question could help us or any other person.
(FYI the 4L Trophy is a humanitarian raid which takes place in Morocco, in order to bring the school and sports equipment for children)
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
I am the person with whom Yann-Gael installed the Pantone and here are some pictures that should give you a hand (at least I hope)
Otherwise, we have not made specific plans but those used on the Internet. The rest is adapting to this type of 4l (a bit especially with the silent under the wing).
I would do my best to bring you details as and when your editing if you wish.
You evaporates water with the cooling cicuit right?
(You have a photo from inside the bubbler?)
You have a butterfly valve on the steam circuit between the bubbler and the reactor?
it opens at the same time that the throttle on the carburetor, and for the same "open"?
How do you connects you at the carburetor (or other) for the admission of steam? would you have a photo?
Dsl if the questions seem trivial, it is the first pantone that we will achieve (for my part I have already done on a clipper, completely pantone that faith, but I could not make it work : sealing problem in the bubbler and lack of time so I just set aside )
For an explanation of the installation of Pantone, we simply follow those already available on the Internet as I have told you previously.
The gases are recovered directly on the muffler in the direction of the exhaust. This allows to pass up in the reactor (Grand Chamber).
The gases are then sent to the bubbler. A metal tube used to send gas bubbler at the bottom. The vapors are then returned to the reactor (small room).
The gas (synthesis) is sent into the carburetor after the air filter. A metallic elbow was welded directly just after the air filter. The hoses can relieve welds vibration.
A copper coil is integrated into the bubbler to get the coolant. The original pump enough because it only lengthen the cooling circuit.
A butterfly valve which we have recovered a Renault Expert (if I remember correctly ...) is connected via a cable to the accelerator. We noticed an air of Appeal was when we relachions the accelerator pedal and this was causing jolts when decceleration. This little stupid system has settled this drawback.
To all those who read this post: be indulgent on the technical explanations and the quality of our system. As said Yann very simply, it remains the student pantone (moreover, in business school) and we do not pretend to compare ourselves with experts who perform experiments on this site. Our goal was to promote technology auquelle and we believe that, at least, we have failed badly.
For more information about what we do, visit the post:
- Similar topics
- Last message
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guests 4