Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Water injection in engines: montages and experimentsPantone for 4L Trophy 2008

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
jeyjey44
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Pantone for 4L Trophy 2008

Unread Messageby jeyjey44 » 04/04/07, 19:27

Hello,

I fai part of a group of 8 student who wishes to participate in 4L Trophy 2008 adapting a Pantone system on one or SEVERAL of our 4L (time and cost :? ).

I saw on the forum that there were plans:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/plans-mote ... t3071.html

I wanted to know where can I find them? Or if the persone in question could help us or any other person.

(FYI the 4L Trophy is a humanitarian raid which takes place in Morocco, in order to bring the school and sports equipment for children)

Goods.
0 x

Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Unread Messageby Misterloxo » 05/04/07, 10:49

0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
jeyjey44
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby jeyjey44 » 05/04/07, 21:47

Hi christophe,

I have wanted to know if you had heard the plans of pantone on 4L Yann-Gaël?

Goods.
0 x
godear
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby godear » 15/04/07, 03:19

Hello

I am the person with whom Yann-Gael installed the Pantone and here are some pictures that should give you a hand (at least I hope)
Otherwise, we have not made specific plans but those used on the Internet. The rest is adapting to this type of 4l (a bit especially with the silent under the wing).
I would do my best to bring you details as and when your editing if you wish.

https://www.econologie.com/fichiers/partager/Photo084.jpg
https://www.econologie.com/fichiers/partager/Photo073.jpg
https://www.econologie.com/fichiers/partager/D1000006.JPG
https://www.econologie.com/fichiers/partager/Photo096.jpg
https://www.econologie.com/fichiers/partager/Photo094.jpg

Good luck
0 x
jeyjey44
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby jeyjey44 » 16/04/07, 22:25

Hi godear,

A big thank you!

In addition we also have a 4L with silencieu under the wing, but told me it would not be the 4L Nancy? it seems to have seen one of the same color on the net ...

We will look at it well.
I think we will have some questions : Cheesy:
0 x

godear
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby godear » 17/04/07, 00:21

Hello

With pleasure... : Cheesy:

It is indeed the 4l of Nancy. This is the second generation of the Pantone we made.
The 1ère was Noremat which was set to engineering students available on Clermont for 4l Trophy 2007.

Good luck for the realization of Pantone.
0 x
jeyjey44
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby jeyjey44 » 17/04/07, 13:43

Is could you explain wholesale (or retail) your editing?

You evaporates water with the cooling cicuit right?
(You have a photo from inside the bubbler?)

You have a butterfly valve on the steam circuit between the bubbler and the reactor?
it opens at the same time that the throttle on the carburetor, and for the same "open"?
How do you connects you at the carburetor (or other) for the admission of steam? would you have a photo?

Dsl if the questions seem trivial, it is the first pantone that we will achieve (for my part I have already done on a clipper, completely pantone that faith, but I could not make it work : sealing problem in the bubbler and lack of time so I just set aside :? )
0 x
godear
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby godear » 17/04/07, 19:28

Hello

For an explanation of the installation of Pantone, we simply follow those already available on the Internet as I have told you previously.
The gases are recovered directly on the muffler in the direction of the exhaust. This allows to pass up in the reactor (Grand Chamber).
The gases are then sent to the bubbler. A metal tube used to send gas bubbler at the bottom. The vapors are then returned to the reactor (small room).
The gas (synthesis) is sent into the carburetor after the air filter. A metallic elbow was welded directly just after the air filter. The hoses can relieve welds vibration.

The details:
A copper coil is integrated into the bubbler to get the coolant. The original pump enough because it only lengthen the cooling circuit.
A butterfly valve which we have recovered a Renault Expert (if I remember correctly ...) is connected via a cable to the accelerator. We noticed an air of Appeal was when we relachions the accelerator pedal and this was causing jolts when decceleration. This little stupid system has settled this drawback.

Et voila

To all those who read this post: be indulgent on the technical explanations and the quality of our system. As said Yann very simply, it remains the student pantone (moreover, in business school) and we do not pretend to compare ourselves with experts who perform experiments on this site. Our goal was to promote technology auquelle and we believe that, at least, we have failed badly.
For more information about what we do, visit the post:
econologie.com/forums/revue-de-presse-econologie-et-ou-pantone-t1165-70.html

See you
0 x
Yann-Gaël
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

cool

Unread Messageby Yann-Gaël » 24/04/07, 17:14

Godear thank you to broadcast photos .... here in Russia everything is always trankil.
0 x
2 Pantone assemblies realized on 4L successfully, in partnership with company, within the framework of associative projects; I will never be an engineer, but I can sell any good project to anyone ... have a good word ...
godear
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby godear » 24/04/07, 21:00

Hi Yann

Glad to see you on this forum ... With pleasure for photos !!
There's more that start Pantone Russia : Cheesy:

See you
0 x