- nico239 17/08/18, 02:06 Wooden deck, feedback from experiences View the latest post Answers 2 Views 5
- nico239 17/08/18, 01:35 Monsanto Roundup deadly to humans - Glyphosate View the latest post Answers 368 Views 42365
- yves35 17/08/18, 00:40 Surcharged generator or not? View the latest post Answers 29 Views 485
- calousorb 16/08/18, 23:18 Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 11032 Views 539103
- Flytox 15/08/18, 21:31 [One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12758 Views 1682786
- moinsdewatt 15/08/18, 16:48 Astronomy: latest news stars, March 2016 View the latest post Answers 31 Views 3639
- Leo Maximus 15/08/18, 16:43 Auxiliary cats of organic farming View the latest post Answers 17 Views 803
- nico239 15/08/18, 14:27 New upcoming forum that you want as functions? View the latest post Answers 151 Views 14042
- Ahmed 15/08/18, 10:07 And if the BIO was a LURE ..... euuuuuh! View the latest post Answers 81 Views 2045
- to be chafoin 15/08/18, 00:41 A vegetable meadow? View the latest post Answers 119 Views 6033
- dede2002 14/08/18, 21:30 My (large) solar thermal project View the latest post Answers 66 Views 28989
- DC 14/08/18, 17:20 Insulating selection and installation according to roofs and parts View the latest post Answers 1 Views 57
- Christophe 14/08/18, 14:33 The plastic is (not so) great! View the latest post Answers 100 Views 45685
- Christophe 14/08/18, 13:18 Best of words or remarks of our children! View the latest post Answers 40 Views 4947
- Did67 13/08/18, 10:37 Signs of lack of water or excess heat? View the latest post Answers 25 Views 820
- Did67 13/08/18, 10:27 My kitchen garden of the least effort View the latest post Answers 92 Views 3873
- Christophe 12/08/18, 18:10 [One other] Des déconnantes videos or videos to see View the latest post Answers 570 Views 130903
- izentrop 12/08/18, 14:32 The latest figures from global warming View the latest post Answers 138 Views 16756
- Christophe 12/08/18, 13:26 Video: the evolution of the world population on 2000 years View the latest post Answers 1 Views 144
- Ahmed 12/08/18, 10:53 The largest source of primary energy, COAL View the latest post Answers 193 Views 61843
- phil12 12/08/18, 10:47 Everything you need to know about photovoltaics in France View the latest post Answers 288 Views 77761
- Flytox 11/08/18, 23:38 Our pets (pictures or video) View the latest post Answers 445 Views 71258
- Christophe 11/08/18, 15:39 Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 156 Views 4959
- Janic 11/08/18, 14:32 France is one of the worst European pupils in terms of vaccination. View the latest post Answers 124 Views 3829
- Ahmed 11/08/18, 12:06 Rocket stove with vortex View the latest post Answers 21 Views 4123
I fai part of a group of 8 student who wishes to participate in 4L Trophy 2008 adapting a Pantone system on one or SEVERAL of our 4L (time and cost ).
I saw on the forum that there were plans:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/plans-mote ... t3071.html
I wanted to know where can I find them? Or if the persone in question could help us or any other person.
(FYI the 4L Trophy is a humanitarian raid which takes place in Morocco, in order to bring the school and sports equipment for children)
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
I am the person with whom Yann-Gael installed the Pantone and here are some pictures that should give you a hand (at least I hope)
Otherwise, we have not made specific plans but those used on the Internet. The rest is adapting to this type of 4l (a bit especially with the silent under the wing).
I would do my best to bring you details as and when your editing if you wish.
You evaporates water with the cooling cicuit right?
(You have a photo from inside the bubbler?)
You have a butterfly valve on the steam circuit between the bubbler and the reactor?
it opens at the same time that the throttle on the carburetor, and for the same "open"?
How do you connects you at the carburetor (or other) for the admission of steam? would you have a photo?
Dsl if the questions seem trivial, it is the first pantone that we will achieve (for my part I have already done on a clipper, completely pantone that faith, but I could not make it work : sealing problem in the bubbler and lack of time so I just set aside )
For an explanation of the installation of Pantone, we simply follow those already available on the Internet as I have told you previously.
The gases are recovered directly on the muffler in the direction of the exhaust. This allows to pass up in the reactor (Grand Chamber).
The gases are then sent to the bubbler. A metal tube used to send gas bubbler at the bottom. The vapors are then returned to the reactor (small room).
The gas (synthesis) is sent into the carburetor after the air filter. A metallic elbow was welded directly just after the air filter. The hoses can relieve welds vibration.
A copper coil is integrated into the bubbler to get the coolant. The original pump enough because it only lengthen the cooling circuit.
A butterfly valve which we have recovered a Renault Expert (if I remember correctly ...) is connected via a cable to the accelerator. We noticed an air of Appeal was when we relachions the accelerator pedal and this was causing jolts when decceleration. This little stupid system has settled this drawback.
To all those who read this post: be indulgent on the technical explanations and the quality of our system. As said Yann very simply, it remains the student pantone (moreover, in business school) and we do not pretend to compare ourselves with experts who perform experiments on this site. Our goal was to promote technology auquelle and we believe that, at least, we have failed badly.
For more information about what we do, visit the post:
- Similar topics
- Last message
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guest 1