Pantone for 205 but without 205, on 306 hdi?

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
guismo667
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Pantone for 205 but without 205, on 306 hdi?

by guismo667 » 09/02/09, 22:46

Hello,
A few months ago, I was interested in all this experimentation, so I dug a friend welder-mechanic and we embarked on the adventure. The mation where we had to start to mount the reactor on the XAD 1,9D, this one is scrapped ... she never wanted anything to know ..... :(

After this disappointment, the project is on hold ... My welder friend picks up a pair of twins and doesn't have a minute left. It remains me and the system "well advanced" but without motor .... or almost! I actually have my personal car left, 306 hdi nickel 60000 terminals ... so much to say that I can not afford to scrap it too .... lol

So I come to my questions, what about the pantone on hdi, the town hall of my city test but does not broadcast any information (Besançon), and I hesitate frankly. The system was planned for an 1,9D, the 2,0l hdi should heat up more exhaust exhaust .... the gvi should be largely long n .... what do you think?
I post the pictures of the editing, what do you think?
The latter is made in scrap metal but the whole weighs in mm 4kg .... what scares me about the vibration when ilo will weld in an exhaust line ...

If people on Besac are interested, let me know ....

It's a pump, I was looking for a solenoid valve ...... lol
This is what we used to center the axis of the reactor .... a point of boring welding to do and if you looked good at already broken ...... :((

Thank you in advance!

PS: the welds are dirty but it was my beginning ..... my friend welder looked at him .... lol .... against the gvi brazed .... fun ... lol
0 x
Jonathanv8
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Jonathanv8 » 10/02/09, 22:45

On your HDI, you're going to have probe problems, right?
0 x
Hello,
I think about the future of tomorrow as well as our children alor vivont green and goodbye to this oil of m ......
guismo667
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by guismo667 » 11/02/09, 17:03

Can you tell me the nature of probe problems?
0 x
Jonathanv8
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Jonathanv8 » 11/02/09, 18:00

I guess you'll have probes, the LAMBDA probe is in the exhaust !!
In the family, we have an 307HDI, and we were told about this probe that fesed the car when it was necessary to change the FAP (anti-particle filter) someone corrects me if I say a stupidity !!!

So, we took a 30HDI without FAP, so beware of this fucking probe !!!!
0 x
Hello,

I think about the future of tomorrow as well as our children alor vivont green and goodbye to this oil of m ......
Guimcdo
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Guimcdo » 04/03/09, 13:03

No probe in a DW10 exhaust mounted on 306.

guismo667, the assembly corresponds to a classic D turbo. The HDised portion of the engine should not have come into play in the reaction.

I am also working on a water montage for my 306 hdi.
0 x