Free and infinite electricity video? PC fan that runs "by itself", explanations!

Various experiences made by members of the forums concerning in particular small household appliances and energy management.
Amandamaya
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Free and infinite electricity video? PC fan that runs "by itself", explanations!

by Amandamaya » 11/04/16, 15:41

Hello,

I am new to the forum, I am Amandah, 28 years old, passionate about technology, and electronics. Thank you for opening your door. I saw this video recently,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72Nzq4fNSWM

Is it true, is it possible to make one like this? I'd like to have your opinion. thank you very much
Amandah
0 x
Christophe

Re: Free and infinite electricity video?

by Christophe » 11/04/16, 16:02

To turn an electric motor, you need a VARIATION of magnetic field!
There is no chance that this video is real and that such editing works, unless the author has discovered magnets with variable fields (we can always dream :) )

For trickery: you can very well rotate such a fan if it is placed in a large magnetic field large enough (and inevitably invisible on a video).

So free energy may exist ... but not so naively ...

Here is a counter video that is real and scientific and disassemble these false montages:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCugmUhhFDY&nohtml5
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 11/04/16, 18:30

... always passionate about technology, and electronics ...

The religion of "progress" has blinded its spectators to such an extent that they no longer know how to show discernment * and "passion" is hardly suitable for understanding all the phenomena it implies.
Some basic notions of thermodynamics would not be superfluous, or for want of common sense **.
The stupefaction in front of so many prodigies makes forget the human price and the damage that this ideology supposes. There is already too much energy available, if it were to add this kind of unlimited source, it would result in accelerated destruction.

* The specialization of videos dates from the invention of cinema, with Méliès...
** The conspiracy theory, so practical to justify the absurdity of the thesis defended, can not account for the fact that electric companies would have a much greater interest in using this smokey technology than private individuals ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 11/04/16, 18:51

Hello,
He's right the Canadian with his funny accent it can not work
He does not speak of this video in particular or we can see that the fan is connected to nothing.

A small fan 5V / 0.2 W can work very well in 3 v with a power and a lower consumption. It does not matter since it does not show on a video.
A button cell is easy to hide and it can make it work for a while.

How much does it cost 418 827 views on you * tube ?? : Twisted:
0 x
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 11/04/16, 19:48

Yes it looks like a fake. I prefer these dozens of experiments that seem more serious:
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory: ... _Left_Over
There are many on a similar principle.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 11/04/16, 20:01

I like to think you're joking, Raymon!
0 x
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 11/04/16, 20:43

No, why are there so many that present the same montage? On youtube dozens too! Do not ask me the physical explanations I do not know them and you either.
By cons I know perfectly well that we live in a world where there are many lies and manipulations and why not there in view of the stakes?
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 11/04/16, 21:04

And why are there not some of these "experiments" which feed the lodgings of these "experimenters"?
Your last line brings the answer ... 8)
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 11/04/16, 21:09

Amandamaya wrote:Hello,

I am new to the forum, I am Amandah, 28 years old, passionate about technology, and electronics. Thank you for opening your door. I saw this video recently,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72Nzq4fNSWM

Is it true, is it possible to make one like this? I'd like to have your opinion. thank you very much
Amandah

Nice faking.

I 'd try well with a powerful fan like hair dryer that sends the air in the fan to turn it, without it being in the field of the camera ..
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/04/16, 21:23

moinsdewatt wrote:I 'd try well with a powerful fan like hair dryer that sends the air in the fan to turn it, without it being in the field of the camera ..

Yes it is also a way to get this kind of video ... and make a completely dummy soundtrack to not have the breath in the microphone ...
0 x

Back to "econological Laboratory: different experiences for econologic"