A new, absolutely [not] revolutionary donkey

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Arthur
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

A new, absolutely [not] revolutionary donkey

by Arthur » 08/10/18, 17:41

Retired engineer, I studied and invented a new speed bump with which we can generate electric current 220-380 V - 50 Hz. - 100% CLEAN - which, unlike all similar inventions invented up to today, can be used CONTINUOUS at any time of the day or night by simple manual control or automatic control, as desired. This invention, protected by a Soleau envelope deposited in 2015 and by a patent application filed with the INPI, is very simple to manufacture and very simple to maintain and the possibility is given (according to a prior agreement) to a current company or to young entrepreneurs to take possession of them by creating jobs in the technical sector (for the production and start-up of production units) and in the commercial sector (the sale of units throughout France).
To understand the system I enclose a preliminary diagram and I remain at disposal for any additional information.

AT-1007 - Schematic diagram - prototype.jpg
AT-1007 - Schematic diagram - prototype.jpg (375.38 KIO) Accessed 5564 times
0 x
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: A new revolutionary speed bump

by thibr » 08/10/18, 19:13

what is the cost of "the factory to gas electricity "compared to the recovered energy?
2 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/10/18, 20:35

Sorry but we already talked about it here in 2013 here: new-transport / lybra-energie-the-back-of-ane-RECOVERED-t12331.html

Physically nothing has changed since (and no need please insult us ... I prefer to prevent that banir) ...
0 x
Arthur
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Arthur » 09/10/18, 18:05

Christophe wrote:Sorry but we already talked about it here in 2013 here: new-transport / lybra-energie-the-back-of-ane-RECOVERED-t12331.html

Physically nothing has changed since (and no need please insult us ... I prefer to prevent that banir) ...

Excuse me I answered you with the mail contact not knowing how to answer you otherwise. If you wish, you can make my answer known by copying it on this form. cordially
0 x
Arthur
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Arthur » 09/10/18, 18:18

thibr wrote:what is the cost of "the factory to gas electricity "compared to the recovered energy?

This information is part of a study I made that I would discuss in detail only with people who are directly and concretely interested in the ownership of this project.
As preliminary information know that the cost of an entire installation, consisting of a single unit, can be depreciated in 3 years provided that the generator of 10 Kw. operates continuously, for this it takes 24 hours, on average, a vehicle passes on the device every 2 minutes.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 09/10/18, 19:20

As everyone knows, this system recovers some of the energy wasted by vehicles when crossing this obstacle and it is to be expected (assuming a continuation of the current evolution in this area) that an integrated design Security will no longer make this rudimentary way of reducing speed necessary. In the other case, a disappearance or a drastic reduction of the circulation would make this recovery of energy completely derisory.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Remundo

by Remundo » 09/10/18, 23:03

there are a lot of concepts on this theme,

we cannot say that the energy produced is "clean" because we are braking cars that have been powered by fossil fuels for the most part.

I am a little skeptical about infrastructure costs, but it can be amortized on a high-volume car route.
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 10/10/18, 10:34

Arturo wrote:provided that the generator of 10 Kw. operates continuously, for this it takes 24 hours, on average, a vehicle passes on the device every 2 minutes.
Which means that 30 cars would produce 10kWh.
So each car would provide on average 333Wh.

If we recover potential energy, 333Wh, it is the energy of a mass of 1000 kg which descends of 122 meters :!:
If we recover kinetic energy, it is the energy of a mass of 1000 kg that slows down from 180 km / h to 30 km / h :!:

A car of 1500 kg coming down from 10 cm produces 0,4 Wh.
An 1500 kg car that slows from 50 km / h to 30 km / h loses 25 Wh of energy.

By recovering both with a yield of 100%, to produce 10kW continuously, so 394 cars would be needed on time.
Either a car every 9 seconds.

There is obviously a big sizing error.
2 x
Arthur
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Arthur » 10/10/18, 11:31

Gaston wrote:
Arturo wrote:provided that the generator of 10 Kw. operates continuously, for this it takes 24 hours, on average, a vehicle passes on the device every 2 minutes.
Which means that 30 cars would produce 10kWh.
So each car would provide on average 333Wh.

If we recover potential energy, 333Wh, it is the energy of a mass of 1000 kg which descends of 122 meters :!:
If we recover kinetic energy, it is the energy of a mass of 1000 kg that slows down from 180 km / h to 30 km / h :!:

A car of 1500 kg coming down from 10 cm produces 0,4 Wh.
An 1500 kg car that slows from 50 km / h to 30 km / h loses 25 Wh of energy.

By recovering both with a yield of 100%, to produce 10kW continuously, so 394 cars would be needed on time.
Either a car every 9 seconds.

There is obviously a big sizing error.

Hello Gaston, if you look closely at the diagram that I attached to my comment you will see very well that your message is completely beside my system ..... because the vehicles only produce compressed air and c is this compressed air that is used to rotate the generator, I apologize but I will not follow up your intervention, cordially
0 x
Arthur
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Arthur » 10/10/18, 11:42

Remundo wrote:there are a lot of concepts on this theme,

we cannot say that the energy produced is "clean" because we are braking cars that have been powered by fossil fuels for the most part.

I am a little skeptical about infrastructure costs, but it can be amortized on a high-volume car route.

Hello Remundo, My system absolutely does not brake cars because it's the system that comes down with the weight of the car, it just goes through without any movement up or down ....... anyway if you put one of my devices at all highway tolls whether it's a fossil fuel vehicle or something else, they all have to slow down to pay ........... for infrastructure depreciation, I have done well my calculation and depreciation could be done 3 years, of course provided that the generator can run continuously 24 / 24 hours and this can be done, according to my calculation, if 1 car passes on average all the 2 minutes. cordially
0 x