air engine Aimé Rousseau of 60 years

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Christophe

air engine Aimé Rousseau of 60 years

by Christophe » 30/06/09, 11:11

Here is some information, to be taken with the usual precautions, on the air motor of Aimé Rousseau, French inventor during the 1960s.

a) Newspaper article

April 1960

b) Extract from a book
Probably: Les Secrets Du Pétrole Author: Fontaine (p.) Published in 1963

0 x
Bardal
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: Aimé Rousseau air motor from the 60s

by Bardal » 20/03/18, 21:23

Another brilliant inventor chased by fate ... Or, more likely, victim of an unspeakable plot ...
At least it wasn't nitrogen, but it was liquid ...

Vanitas vanitatum ...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 21/03/18, 08:24

a perpetual engine ...
0 x
brinbrin62
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by brinbrin62 » 25/03/18, 10:27

The photo in the newspaper shows the mechanism of a compressor and its tank. My ex-stepfather had almost the same with the belts, etc.

This shows that the conspirators were already active in the 60s. A compressed air motor has no interest. The air must be compressed, and this operation will consume more energy than the compressed air will deliver when it is released. There have been trials recently, and ... flop!

The perpetual motor is a fantasy. There is no unlimited, clean and free energy. The laws of thermodynamics are not so easily circumvented. All the tinkering of the internet (Minato engine, resonator I don't know who, supernumerary engine, etc.) is fraud. Energy use is polluting (even wind and solar), expensive and limited

If you want a fun, well-done video on the subject, there's the Defakator video. There are "debunk" a few of these DIYs whose sole purpose is to sell ad space:
0 x
Peace, love and NPK balance in your gardens.
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 25/03/18, 12:03

the article does not mention that we are dealing with a perpetual engine but simply an air engine which allows to do without oil and capable of regenerating the air pressure in the tank itself. that is to say with a compressor mode powered by an energy source other than petroleum.

trawmay de nante in 1900 worked on the same principle but the filling of tanks was done at the depots.
0 x
Bardal
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bardal » 25/03/18, 12:32

Eric Dupont wrote:the article does not mention that we are dealing with a perpetual engine but simply an air engine which allows to do without oil and capable of regenerating the air pressure in the tank itself. that is to say with a compressor mode powered by an energy source other than petroleum.

trawmay de nante in 1900 worked on the same principle but the filling of tanks was done at the depots.

But no, it is not even a question of an "engine", but of a simple energy storage, with a very mediocre yield moreover; as is your story of liquid nitrogen ...

It is also surprising to see people strive to do things that are complex, expensive and difficult to use to replace things that have been known for a long time and which are much simpler, albeit with such poor performance ...
The only moral in these stories is that it ends always by breaking the figure, whether Negro, or Rousseau, or others ...

But there Eric, you are really strong !!! A nitrogen liquefaction plant, a cryogenic tank, heat exchangers, a compressed gas engine ... to achieve ridiculous efficiency (and probably at an astronomical price) ... It will be difficult to do worse , although some power-gas-power "solutions" are already quite good in this area ...
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 25/03/18, 12:44

for mdi i went to see them last year there are at least 30 employees. you have no proof of the impossibility of obtaining a correct yield with liquid nitrogen.
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 08/05/18, 07:29

Eric Dupont wrote:you have no proof of the impossibility of obtaining a correct yield with liquid nitrogen.

you have no proof of the possibility of obtaining a correct output with liquid nitrogen.

EDIT: Explanation of the scientific method
0 x