Personal work: Gillier-Pantone trimmer

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Jack S.
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Personal work: Gillier-Pantone trimmer

by Jack S. » 15/11/13, 13:43

Hello, I introduce myself, I am Jack, I come from Switzerland.
I'm about to finish my training as a production mechanic (I do not know if it's exactly like that elsewhere).
In our professional training, the last year is crucial both from a practical and theoretical point of view. For January, we have to do a personal job of developing a topic in detail. And if I'm here, it's because I chose to create a Giller-Pantone reactor on a lawn mower engine. :-D

I am looking for someone who has already done a reactor (or similar) in Switzerland or nearby to have some tips to finish the practice.

In addition, to complete the project, I have to do an interview with someone who wants more for the future of the reactor.

So here, I hope to find an answer to my questions. : Mrgreen:

Good afternoon
0 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: Personal work

by gildas » 18/11/13, 11:55

Hello Jack,
Jack S. wrote: And if I'm here, it's because I chose to create a Giller-Pantone reactor on a lawn mower engine. :-D

Try this version: (significant fuel economy)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jio4VyGh ... ture=share
This is a variant of the water doping because a priori there is no air that passes into the reactor but a part of the exhaust gas enriched with steam that is set by a valve.
We can impoverish the arrival of gasoline with a nozzle delivered with the mower designed for mountainous areas.
The author has a website.
0 x
Flytox

Re: Personal work

by Flytox » 18/11/13, 20:19

Gildas wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jio4VyGh ... ture=share
This is a variant of water doping because at first, there is no air passing through the reactor but a part of the exhaust gas enriched with steam that is regulated by a valve.

AMHA there is no way it will work without additional air. On a gasoline engine there is practically no more "free" oxygen in the exhaust (stoichiometric combustion), so if there are only these bubbling outlet gases without oxygen to burn the gasoline it will not work. not.

The video does not show anything precise, but it must certainly just approach the steam outlet of the fuel inlet without connecting without leaks.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 18/11/13, 20:29

Flytox, look good the intake pipe is parallel to the reactor.

There is a "T" at the outlet of the reactor which is connected to the inlet.

That said, a plan will be welcome.
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 18/11/13, 22:31

Gildas wrote:Flytox, look good the intake pipe is parallel to the reactor.

There is a "T" at the outlet of the reactor which is connected to the inlet.

That said, a plan will be welcome.

Not quite understand what you were saying, but by doing a "slow down" when the mower is better oriented it is clearer : Mrgreen: :

The fresh air intake is the blue pipe with an air filter at the end.
There is an outlet T, which mixes the steam + exhaust gas from the reactor, to the fresh air of the blue pipe, all of which reaches the carburetor.

As André points out, the novelty is the cascade of bubblers or room. For post-reactor air dilution, we already have a number of Pantomists already doing it.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

Jack S.
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Jack S. » 22/11/13, 13:53

Thank you for this information, I thought to do about the same editing. : Cheesy:

But to get back to the questions, can you answer something?
It is possible that I send some questions to a member of forum ?
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 22/11/13, 23:27

Jack S. wrote:Thank you for this information, I thought to do about the same thing. : Cheesy:

The blue intake hose for fresh air seems way too long. The pressure drop must be large and there must be significant loss of power.

I'm not sure this scheme is the best. When steam is thrown at the entrance of the carburetor, the place taken by the steam in the intake gases is taken to the detriment of the air and its oxygen. The carbu can not tell the difference. So this increases the proportion of gasoline relative to the air and its available oxygen. (It's not the purpose of enriching : Cry: ).

A better solution is to inject the steam ... after the fuel. It is "transparent" for the richness adjustment.

The resulting problem is that when the throttle valve is almost closed (close to slowdown) the depression is very high between the carburetor and the cylinder head and this sucks very hard into the reactor. For a "constant" engine like a mower, you can remedy the problem by blocking your vapor duct (additional butterfly or nozzle) when you are idling.

It is possible that I send some questions to a member of forum ?

Uses MPs (Personal messages).
0 x

[Eugène Ionesco]

chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 23/11/13, 18:42

And if I'm here, it's because I chose to create a Giller-Pantone reactor on a lawn mower engine. :-D

I advise you to choose a subject or you are sure to get a serious result

I have never seen a scientific result in pantone: always only decrease of consumption, but never at the same time measure of power provided, therefore no scientific validity

by choosing such a subject you risk being demolished

if the pantone worked well the success would be obvious on the generators or it is easy to measure the power supplied
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 23/11/13, 20:17

chatelot16 wrote:
And if I'm here, it's because I chose to create a Giller-Pantone reactor on a lawn mower engine. :-D

I advise you to choose a subject or you are sure to get a serious result

I have never seen a scientific result in pantone: always only decrease of consumption, but never at the same time measure of power provided, therefore no scientific validity

by choosing such a subject you risk being demolished

if the pantone worked well the success would be obvious on the generators or it is easy to measure the power supplied

+ 1; It is true that it is a risk if you have to be noted on it.
To overcome this disadvantage, you can clearly announce the color, that you are aware of the problem and that the scientific demonstration requires means that you do not have (test bench, laboratory instrumentation, time of development very important ...).

But you can set a comparison protocol with and without Gillier Pantone who holds the road and shows that you will be able to make comparisons not silly and take seriously. :P
0 x

[Eugène Ionesco]

swallowtail
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by swallowtail » 23/11/13, 22:38

good night chatelot,

I will answer you on this thread, because if the proto "generator 24v" (other thread) is completed, the final idea will be to do so either:

- bicarburationSP95 / purified biomethane
or,
- sp95 pantonised!

This will be an opportunity to make a campaign of measures!
so I'll need your lights in a future that I'm looking for.
a+
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"