Video: Gillier-Pantone engine (vulcano) on trawler

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Christophe

Video: Gillier-Pantone engine (vulcano) on trawler

by Christophe » 12/11/07, 16:23

Video released on FR3 in November 2007. Two reports are present in this video:

A) Soaring Crude Oil Price: Meeting with the French Minister of Economy and Finance Christine Lagarde shows the inability and incompetence of governments to solve or limit rising energy prices!

Opposite, the tankers make a maximum of profis and do not want to return on their interests.

Let's not forget one thing: consumers are lobbies ... and not the other way around ...

B) More interesting: presentation of a Gillier Pantone Engine (Vulcano version) on 2 trawlers in Boulogne sur Mer for about 10% savings! Depreciation on 1 year! What could be better?

https://www.econologie.com/moteur-gillie ... -3526.html
Last edited by Christophe the 13 / 11 / 07, 16: 30, 2 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/11/07, 16:35

I would like to comment on the interview of Lagarde who dares to pretend that the tankers will not make additional profits when the price of oil increases...lamentable...

It is quite deplorable as a statement from a Minister of the Economy and Finance ... : Evil:

Lies and collusion ... when you hold us ...
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 13/11/07, 17:10

I tried well but I can not read your video little guy!

By cons a Pantone on a trawler is the solution to the crisis of the moment ... if the crude does not continue to climb
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/11/07, 17:14

Ben you are the 2ieme to tell me that it does not work ... yet it is on Google video ...

And with the direct link? It's better?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 2039&hl=fr
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 13/11/07, 17:32

AAAHHHH! Yes, that's great,

our minister talks about tankers distributors, not producers, but TOTAL does both :D

the "volcano" only moistens the air, we can do better, that we already know : Cheesy: it makes me really want to try on my Space (the poor !, after the capsules the fleet ...)
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/11/07, 17:36

It's the same, a distributor wins more when he sells more expensive ... his margin is% at the price, not the volume sold ... unlike the TIPP precisely that it is fixed ... against the VAT it is% at the final price so the state earns more with an expensive fuel ...

Voila here ... for the details of road fuel taxation: https://www.econologie.com/taxation-fisc ... -3471.html

of which here is the essential:

a) As the 2ieme diagram shows, it is quite easy to simplify the cost of a liter of fuel in the following way:
- 6 / 10 of taxes so benefits for the state
- 2 / 10's turnover for oil companies
- 2 / 10 fee therefore benefits for the producer countries
0 x
caracole
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by caracole » 10/12/07, 23:14

I am ready to boycott foreign companies, it means that I will not use them and you?
0 x
Windows is a human operating system by the computer.
Linux is the opposite ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/12/07, 01:09

What would it serve?

It's not for nothing that the 7 biggest oil companies are called the "7 sisters" ...
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 11/12/07, 16:20

It's weird, the "vulcano" system ....
Each time farmers install the "pantone gillard" on their tractor, they save between 25 and 30%.
All the farmers who put a "gillier pantone" on one of their tractors very quickly end up installing it on their other tractors, so profitable.
And "vulcano" only 10% ... it smells of lies, or manufacturing defect ... No ???
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/12/07, 16:30

No it just means different conditions of use, different measuring tools and a lack of industrialization!

10% is already huge for trawlers (in absolute terms) and it pisses off Total ... which pushes to reduce consumption by 2 to 3% but no more ... just to say "look, we are doing something for you"...
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"