pantone tractor to the test

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
binbins4
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

pantone tractor to the test

by binbins4 » 07/10/05, 23:19

the first bench tests have been carried out in Egypt.
25 130% to more power!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/10/05, 09:54

133% just ... funny ... because the engine internal mechanics could not even bear such an overkill (security design to 40% more power it seems)

It is strange that even personal, my passage on bench have given nothing (not a% gain in power or conso ... which is already amazing in either injecting 2L per hour of water in the engine ) ... but I do SELL ANYTHING ... and I no longer have any confidence in Apte ...

I'd like to see the original statements ...
0 x
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 08/10/05, 11:58

133% gain power?
I doubt it strongly !!! : Blink:
this tractor doing about 60cv, mechanical would not survive at all on the bench especially in the clutch disc cramerait and even if he resisted this would be the box that péterait (pdf mostly) not there I questioned these figures 35% but i am willing to 133% ... : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
by cons in terms of num.15 I ask to see tractor and especially trying because I had the same during 10 years I know perfectly!
if there was any fraud here I would know right away! :D
I said that his conso is 20L / h 100cv to 2200t / m at full load (D358 engine)
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 08/10/05, 20:17

Hello,
it n, y person who noticed the graphic that was 400 rpm RPM
500 and RPM, the rpm of the PTO output gear to a generator or other PTO aurrai it was good to give the true engine revolutions
which is expected to be following the PTO rpm 1800 or more depending on the tractor
c, is why the torque is so high.
For primary consomation it's pretty realistic, but for power c, 133% is what is it? compared what?

The problem when it announces big numbers on the net and on the other trying to reproduce Pantone they feel cheated and there are questions what is it that I did wrong? we seek is dismantled and is broken by Ecoeur, results you lose a follower who have been able to advance the license.
Always give the correct time it is not necessary to measure with specimens. In the long run the numbers end up making a fair enough reality. On the forum we did not foam anything, we just had to exchange ideas to improve the system that's all.
In advance Wrong figures we lose all our credibility, and that is that we pass to the illuminated. dreams of handymen.

I hates the 50% of atteindres except I do not know what?
when I compare if still running a 150kmh or if I roll a 100kmh?
or pantone Minmum before and after Minmum pantone? whatever the speed of conduct? that's compare a car with a tractor.
To listen to I end up believing that I was off the track in my experiences with my 30% I am far behind them ... The good side it forces me to work harder ....

Andre
0 x
nofy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nofy » 08/10/05, 21:17

Good evening everyone,

I think it probably is a mistake, here must be 25 33% to%, which seems more reasonable.

Nofy (dream)
0 x
Jean-Francois
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Jean-Francois » 08/10/05, 23:00

heuuu yeah I think it is rather a mistake because 133% .......'ll have to get the forged aluminum and titanium that goes well

veiled voilou :P
0 x
jeff me born with a rod in one hand and a welding station in the other :-)
... ______
... / ______ \
. (00 00 = H =)
..IiI "" "" "" III Vraoummm .. !!!!!
binbins4
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by binbins4 » 09/10/05, 19:34

I know that in France there is a trailer to move the tractor to the bench, a force of prisse on the side with anti polution test connected to a PC in order to optimize engine tuning, I saw it with Jammi in "this is not rocket science" .I am etonné he did not have in France with this stuff.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/10/05, 19:59

Right, especially as all CUMA are normally equipped with one or more movable benches.

There is also the AILE association in Britain who has a ...

When I asked if they had a Apte opportunity to tell me one of their client for that I organize a passage on the bench I have never been answered ... not very credible ...
Last edited by Christophe the 07 / 09 / 09, 17: 57, 1 edited once.
0 x
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 09/10/05, 22:30

as regards tractors and self-propelled there is CEMAGREF for bench testing
0 x
laurents
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by laurents » 02/02/06, 14:03

In any case the curves give very bad eyes! How can we put something like this on the web! This is nonsense!
Someone should coordinate it to you Anyone who is interested in real bench tests in high school Lehec Claude St Hilaire du Harcouet (50)
0 x
this signature may change because I believe and I do not believe!