pantone contact

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
1300gsxr
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by 1300gsxr » 08/09/05, 22:17

hello everyone i would like to get in touch with geet pantone could you indicate a valid one because all those i have found so far are dead thanks in advance
0 x
1300gsxr
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by 1300gsxr » 08/09/05, 22:34

yes I have read thank you but geet industri went bankrupt ????? is there a way to contact them no ???
0 x
hoedic
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by hoedic » 09/09/05, 06:23

given the destructive determination to which the Pantonists of all stripes are subjected, I think that the people technically able to implement this type of solutions should hide and no longer communicate officially if they are already grouped together.
With the new will of the government to vote for new forms of energy in a controlled manner, it is a safe bet that the flicage will intensify in order to discourage the technicus vulgum pécus from doing too much at sales levels. already booked. The less crazy we are, the more cake ..........
So discretion and action are our best assets.

All the fuel change experiences have so far been slowly destroyed by the oil lobbis who, funding the politicians, are protecting themselves from an inevitable end anyway.
Do we have to wait until there are no more fish in our rivers?

May strength and will be with us!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/09/05, 13:43

On the contrary, I think that it is only with transparency and honesty that we will perhaps be able to do something ... This is what I defend on the site ... be paranoid or naive ... and the truth always ends up winning!

Regarding Paul Pantone, if you want to contact him, it is at your leisure but it will not bring you much.
See my meeting with him: https://www.econologie.com/articles.php?lng=fr&pg=1294
0 x
phil 14
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by phil 14 » 11/09/05, 15:37

hello econology
here is an article that i found in a newspaper called industry and techniques, what do you think ??
phil 14

ps: 3rd download attempt.
I can not download the 2 pages that I scanned in tiff format, then in bmp format.
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 11/09/05, 21:19

phil 14 wrote:hello econology
here is an article that i found in a newspaper called industry and techniques, what do you think ??
phil 14

ps: 3rd download attempt.
I can not download the 2 pages that I scanned in tiff format, then in bmp format.

Try to send them to us by email (to me and Christophe)
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/09/05, 22:43

Yes, but first convert either a .gif (if bcp of text) or a .jpg (if bcp of image) because otherwise it may not pass by email (3Mo max concerning me)
0 x
1300gsxr
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by 1300gsxr » 13/09/05, 02:01

thank you for the link I was not the dsl of small unexpected
short c on that anyway that we are talking about energy ........ beware hunting !!!!!! but I think that we can all make things change
and I say it loud and clear yes I believe in this system even if my experiences are not conclusive on the quanthomme website we give links to contact mr. pantonne which are no longer valid c is for his that I allowed myself to ask you because I am interested in making me acqu acquire plan c everything if there have been changes in the act of acquiring thank you tell me

coordinate
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/09/05, 08:27

Pantone's plans are strictly FOR NOTHING ... except to enrich pantone ... (he just paid $ 100 deposit to get out of jail !!)

All those who have seen them will tell you ... Read rather the pages of Mr David and my engineer report ... you will learn a lot more ...
0 x