fuel saver system Verdier

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

fuel saver system Verdier

by abyssin3 » 20/07/07, 15:27

I just came across this site on a new "economizer" running on water and alcohol:
http://www.systemeverdier.com

It looks like something we already know ... Has anyone ever heard of it?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/07/07, 18:42

Interesting still a doping with water rebreveté, besides here is the patent in question (which it seems to hide on its site ??):

http://v3.espacenet.com/origdoc?DB=EPOD ... =FR2892467

He even filed a worldwide version:

http://v3.espacenet.com/origdoc?DB=EPOD ... 2007045800

It has a serious precedent from the patent of a certain Jean Pierre Chambrin : Cheesy:
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 20/07/07, 19:35

Hello

He did not touch the ponpon too much to make a patent with a bubbler with water alcohol .. nor for the way to enter the engine nor to make a control ...
At this train, everything is patentable ..

In a bubbler with water alone is more effective than a mixture of alcohol test water that I repeated many times in the winter rigoureu .. I have looked for ways to run a reactor a -15and more. .

When we warm up a mixture of alcohol and alcohol, the alcohol evaporates first, there is only water in the bubbler, I quickly have it after the winter after the frozen bubbler of a loaf, then I I understood that it was preferable to put an alcohol mixture before stopping the car for the night, the next day it remains liquid
I also learned that despite the energy side of alcohol, without entering the calculations as fuel consumed there was less gain than water alone.
Finally winter I walk in the water or melted snow it takes just a few km to put it in liquid is more effective ..

Impressive kid in this patent, personally I will be genius to mount a file on a similar patent and even more to file a patent ..

Andre
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 20/07/07, 19:38

Bonjour à tous

The alcohol / water mixture is heated in the same container.
Their evaporation temperatures are different (78 ° and 100 °).
After a few minutes of operation the proportion of alcohol in the container must move? :|

If you increase the temperature rapidly, you evaporate a larger proportion of alcohol followed by an increase in water evaporation?

Someone saw this system running?
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Other

by Other » 20/07/07, 20:00

Hello

When you heat a mixture alcohol water you will not manage to mount it to 90c tand there is some acool
the same principle applies when you want to eliminate water (invisible) in recycle potato oil
You put a thermometer in the oil and you warm up you can not exceed the 100c tand it remains water suspense it then sparkle once the water left the temperature goes up to 110c, 120c ..

So the first steam is only with the volatile even if you heat up (in my case I warm up the exhaust)
with a bubbler there is at the beginning some trace of cold vapor of water, but not more, a mix with 50% water alcohol after an exit of 25 km what remains in the bubbler a -10 and in less than 6 hours ..
When I did tests without a reactor, I was exactly in this configuration, I went back to the reactor,
I wish it was easier, but it must also work .. (I do not make a fixation on the reactor I let myself be guided by the results)

Andre
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/07/07, 20:14

Some clarifications from my point of view:

1) It's a doping with water made point bar. Alcohol has no interest except to improve makeup. In addition you just very precisely to put the point on the problem related to the use of the alcohol ...

2) There is 90% chance that the guy knows the work of the water doping.

3) André, everyone is not as honest and honest as you!

4) Yes everything is patentablethis is the problem of the current patent system: the INPI examines and registers patents.

In no case will it block the registration of a patent (except in the event of a defect in form or serious substantive defect such as "Patenting the wheel" ...). It does not even warn the authors of patents with prior art (X being the most serious). It is up to the latter to constantly monitor the new patents published. In other words, after a few years we get tired ... especially if the patent is not used!

5) Finally, I wish courage to Mr. Vernier because not only he has no chance against the industrialists (like us) but above all it has already put 70 000 € (about it's the cost of a worldwide patent) in a system that is ... in the public domain ... : Cheesy:

That he tries to try a lawsuit against anyone exploiting his patent ... he leaves losing in advance! I think that the examiner of the INPI should spend a little more time on the Internet ...

ps: how did you find this Abyssinian system / site?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/07/07, 20:21

reps: speaking of public domain I put a Creative Common lience on the Wiki (waiting to find better?), see here: Pantone Motor Wiki
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/07/07, 20:29

It's still me (sorry), what is important in a patent is the claims (in other words, what characterizes the invention).

In this case they are:

CLAIMS

1. Fuel-saving device (D) capable of being installed on any means using the combustion of a fuel, CHARACTERIZED BY THE FACT THAT it consists of a container (100) in which a constant volume (V1) of mixture of water and alcohol (m) from a separate reservoir (200), said mixture (m) being converted into a free-flowing volume (V2) inside the container (100), in the state gaseous by heating, said gas (g) being transmitted to the combustion means (M).

2. Device (D) according to claim 1, CHARACTERIZED BY THE FACT THAT it is constituted by a detection means (300) of the mixing level (m) inside the container (100), the fall of said level controlling the start a feed pump (400) for entering a mixing volume (m) from said separate reservoir (200) until the detected level of the mixture (m) contained in the container (100) triggers the shutdown of the pump (400).

3. Device (D) according to claim 1, CHARACTERIZED BY THE FACT THAT the container body (100) is made of stainless steel.

4. Device (D) according to claim 1, CHARACTERIZED BY THE FACT THAT the heating of the mixture (m and g) is carried out by a coil (110) whose greatest length is immersed by said mixture (m) and a part of which emerges and participates in the heating of the volume left free (V2) and occupied by the created gas (g).

5. Device (D) according to claim 2, CHARACTERIZED BY THE FACT THAT said detection means (300) is an optical sensor.

6. Device (D) according to claim 1 and associated with an internal combustion engine, CHARACTERIZED BY THE FACT THAT the high end of the container (100) has an outlet pipe (120) which comes into the 8- circuit air intake (600) of the combustion engine (M) with which it is associated.

7. Device (D) according to claim 6, CHARACTERIZED BY THE FACT THAT said pipe (120) opens into the oil breather of said engine (M).

8. Device (D) according to claim 1, CHARACTERIZED BY THE FACT THAT the mixture (m) is heated by the heating means of the vehicle in which the device is installed.

9. Device (D) according to claim 4, CHARACTERIZED BY THE FACT THAT said coil (110) contains hot water heated by the heating means of the vehicle in which the device is installed. 15

10. Device (D) according to claim 1, CHARACTERIZED BY THE FACT that an air intake pipe (130) comes out into the volume (V2) of the container (100) in which the gas (g) is created. 10 20

If we eliminate the claims using ideas already mentioned on the internet about the pantone, there is not much left ...
0 x
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 24/07/07, 17:59

Christophe wrote:how did you find this Abyssinian system / site?

I found it a bit by chance while surfing fuel economy sites & Co.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/06/08, 16:44

Ah ah ah to the latest news: the guy in question threatens COPRA :)

cf. https://www.econologie.com/forums/europe-1-d ... t5652.html
ou https://www.econologie.com/kit-moteur-a- ... -3850.html

Inflated the plagiarist who threatens plagiarism ... : Cheesy:
0 x