anecdote 10% -90%

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 19/10/05, 10:23

an experimenter managed to run a mower with 10% petrol and 90% water + 0.3% acetone. Good performance :
<a href='http://www.oliomobile.org/forum/viewsujet.php?t=3714 'target =' _ blank '> http://www.oliomobile.org/forum/viewsujet.php?t=3714

It remains to be seen for how long it has been running, (= if it operated in closed circuit?)
0 x
Sdc77
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Sdc77 » 19/10/05, 10:49

it's wind <_
Already 20% gasoline and 80% water was powder in the eyes.
It has been proven that in a water / petrol bubbler, only petrol is consumed.
It's a shame to maintain these legends, it only spoils the reputation of this system, which in reality can, if it is properly adjusted, turn to 80% petrol and 20% water (a single bubbler is definitely excluded for such results) ...
Ndc.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/10/05, 10:57

I just put things right, go see :)
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 19/10/05, 17:12

Hello,
for those who have a small pantone assembly that works with a full pantone powered by a carburetor, (not a bubbler) it is relatively easy to run it with pure alcohol, able to measure the walking time with 0,5 liters, repeat the measurement with a 0,5 liter mixture of 25% water mixture
75% alcohol and you will see the difference, it does not work as long as with pure alcohol, there is a gain but not as mirobollant as what we are led to believe. I say it again the bubbler mix with water it is a show for the gallery which does nothing that harm us, once the engine stopped and that everyone is gone, it is necessary to count the shit which remains at the bottom of the bubbler is the minute of truth. When I was doing exhaust tests in the bubbler, we get more water than what we had initially put, although the syrup at the bottom and difficult to separate.

Andre
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 19/10/05, 21:28

Hello everyone
Although I am only a neophite in this area, I too confirm that we do not consume water in this system. The ease with which I managed to start my engine for the first commissioning of the reactor with 75% water and 25% gasoline in the bubbler had frankly surprised me. The difficulties to restart the next day were understandable only because the gasoline fumes had been burned the day before and that there remained only a mixture of heavy products of gasoline and water totally incommonable in my bubbler. The simple fact of adding fresh gasoline in the bubbler allowed me to restart straight away. So with a water-petrol bubbler we only consume petrol vapor.
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"