Project HVB Pantone econolomobile

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
dje41
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by dje41 » 07/11/05, 17:59

Hello everybody

I am new to the forum, but I've been reading for a while a lot of articles about HVB and pantone.
I have the project to equip my ZX 1,9D with HVB / Gasoil bicarburation as well as a pantone system, all managed with a PC (program almost ready) for the enslavement of the different solenoid valves, temperatures, water level, etc ... thanks to an input card output.
The system for bi-fuel is already fully thought. But not the pantone system.
For this one I decided to use a bubbler whose temperature will be thermoregulated by the cooling liquid thanks to a solenoid valve.

But I still have some problems concerning some choices on the pantone system.

- 1ment: What fluid to send in the bubbler (air or exhaust), I would look more for the exhaust to reduce pollution out of the pot. But there is a problem is the temperature of it. Indeed I am afraid of not being able to control the temperature of the bubbler, if the exhaust is too hot. It seems to me that we must stay below 90 ° C in the bubbler to avoid evaporation of water.

- 2ment: Is it worth doubling or more the number of reactors? To increase the efficiency of the pantone system.

If someone has already done an integration on his car or if someone has some advice to give I am a taker.

Thank you in advance and long life to the site www.econologie.com

Regards Je41
0 x
djull
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by djull » 07/11/05, 20:12

Hello to you
I too am not very old on the forum!!
I can give you my opinion on some questions ... For the first, air or gas, I will look more for air.1 as you say it must be harder to regulate the temperature around 85 ° if the gases still make 200 ° (more or less), two as M.David says the gas of ech. still contain nitrogen that does not serve us much in the engine, why reintroduce it into this one ?!
For the second question, I think that two (also seen the displacement of your car 1,9) can largely be enough, the idea is still to raise t ° the "reactors", then the more they are the more the té divides them (I'm wrong?) ...
That's what I can answer for the moment, :P Tell us about the progress in the use of Hvb and pantone ... For my part I also mix HVB directly in the tank of my truck (608 MERCEDES) .... it feels a little fries but it it works it does not crush more than before and it seems to me that it even asks for it! For pantone like us all I work :D ciao ju.
0 x
dje41
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by dje41 » 08/11/05, 13:48

Thank you for your reply Djull

Okay so here I think I make a system of this type, using in the bubbler either air or exhaust or both. The exhaust gas passes into an expansion vessel with fins to increase the cooling thereof. I think fully automate the opening of solenoid valves, to adjust the proportions of pantone gas and air / exhaust gas mixture in the bubbler.

Tell me what you think, all reviews are welcome.

Cordially, Je41
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/11/05, 13:58

Your project is very good! Doping with water + HVB is the top in my opinion! (some tractors ... whose famous 22 already work according to this recipe)

By cons, according to your scheme, I do not think that the reinjection of the exhaust really brings you something (and as you have drawn it will probably work only in suction ... so it goes simply " pollute "your bubbling water) .... especially if you cool them. Basically it is used to promote bubbling? The pb with the exhaust reinjection are 1) the very hard settings and 2) the supressions and mates precisely .. with risk of hydraulic clamping (for example if the reaction time / sensitivity of your valve is too low ... )

So I think you can remove all the exhaust gas reinjection part

The EV of bubbler heating is also over-inflated. The bubbler will never be too hot believe me :)

Last EV on the air: in your place I put it out bubbler ... It's more secure.

What will you use as EV from elsewhere? (type, diameter, brand ...)
0 x
dje41
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by dje41 » 08/11/05, 14:14

Thank you for your answer.

So I think you can remove all the exhaust gas reinjection part

OK, but we did not increase the pollution by this system, I thought to do a drain from time to time bubbler.

The EV of bubbler heating is also over-inflated. The bubbler will never be too hot believe me

OKAY.

Last EV on the air: in your place I put it out bubbler ... It's more secure.

Ok, well, save money and time :D .

What will you use as EV from elsewhere? (type, diameter, brand ...)

I do not know yet but I thought I would go to a larger washing machine or EV-sized appliance store, my old neighbor to a room store for the pros, so I do not know yet.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/11/05, 14:26

I do not know yet but I thought I would go to a larger washing machine or EV-sized appliance store, my old neighbor to a room store for the pros, so I do not know yet.

Ben ... the pb is that you work with gas la and more liquid water ... it is necessary to reduce the pressure losses as much as possible, this requires fairly expensive and fairly large EV gas. ..except recovery recess. Pay attention to the temperature resistance as well ... and the tightness.

Ok, well, save money and time

-> https://www.econologie.com/comment-soute ... s-328.html :)
Last edited by Christophe the 03 / 04 / 15, 12: 29, 1 edited once.
0 x
dje41
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by dje41 » 09/11/05, 10:23

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/11/05, 11:03

1) it will work :D
2) I was talking mostly about visits to sponsors
0 x