Belgian pantoniser, demonstration?

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
mdelatte
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Belgian pantoniser, demonstration?

by mdelatte » 20/02/06, 16:46

Hello,

I am new to the forum and I'm looking to get in touch with someone who did the editing in Belgium (I live near Brussels) to have a concrete demonstration of an editing.

It will seem strange to you but I need / want to see a pantonized engine running in front of me to take away the 5% of doubt remaining (sacred Saint Thomas).

Is there a "good soul" who has 1 hour to devote to me for a demo at his place?

Thereafter, I plan to pantonize Diesel generators to offer them to NGOs. And so if this project interests Belgian or French people, I am also open to any contact.

Are there study documents, end of study works on these engines specifically?

Thank you in advance to all for your answers and reactions.
0 x
Michael Delatte
www.widearctic.be
triumph
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Belgian pantoniser, demonstration?

by triumph » 20/02/06, 20:46

mdelatte wrote:Hello,

I am new to the forum and I'm looking to get in touch with someone who did the editing in Belgium (I live near Brussels) to have a concrete demonstration of an editing.

It will seem strange to you but I need / want to see a pantonized engine running in front of me to take away the 5% of doubt remaining (sacred Saint Thomas).

Is there a "good soul" who has 1 hour to devote to me for a demo at his place?

Thereafter, I plan to pantonize Diesel generators to offer them to NGOs. And so if this project interests Belgian or French people, I am also open to any contact.

Are there study documents, end of study works on these engines specifically?

Thank you in advance to all for your answers and reactions.
You can do your editing without fear, follow the explanation (www.quanthomme.free.org) it really works my people are too c ... to believe it.
I successfully carried out 5 assemblies 1 kawa 500 GPZ motorcycle (20 to 35% depending on driving) 2 car, a Suzuki 1300 GTI (20%), a golf 1800 (20%), a mower, a generator, it was planned 2 trucks but blah blah blah they never came, we will not change the world (it prefers consumption).
0 x
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 20/02/06, 21:32

Hi there is Christophe who is from time to time in Belgium. But I don't know if he's free.
Triumph I am glad you are here forum. : Cheesy:
Since you are a connoisseur of Pantone reactors on petrol engines, can you help me solve my operating problems?
My assembly is not absolutely in conformity with what is said on Quant'homme since I use a homemade water carburetor instead of a bubbler.
Thank you in advance
0 x
triumph
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by triumph » 23/02/06, 16:03

Why a carburetor assembly for water doping, the best and most reliable result (especially for winter) that I obtained is a bubbler heated just by its proximity to the exhaust manifold. A bubbler heated by coolant breaks problems in winter by negative temperature (lack of temperature), a bubbler built directly on the exhaust consumes too much water and will not decrease consumption in the same proportion. The basic principle works like the LPG or LPG aspirated, the engine takes roughly what it needs, the only adjustment to be improved will be the depression (the shape) and the location, take inspiration from the LPG aspirated very simple but éficase. The principle of the carburetor is to transform a liquid into a mist which for most people will be gas ??? Hence the incomplete transformation and the terrible performance. With a carburetor the air / petrol ratio is known in advance even if your depression is good you will break your head to find the right setting
0 x
Other

by Other » 23/02/06, 16:33

Hello,
I walked with a carburetor until the start of winter
and now I walk a bubbler, to heat it it is enough that the exhaust duct which winds in the bubbler is not too big 9mm in diameter (3/8)
As for the cold I know what I'm talking about at night it sometimes goes down to -18 in the morning you open the bubbler and it's a nice block of ice, after a few km the ice melts locally around the coil and it doesn’t It is not long that the temperature at the outlet of the reactor goes up. When cold, the bubbling is interrupted because of the ice blocking the small holes, it is good.
In the cold it works, just put a little glass wool around the bubbler and this summer I would remove it if it is too hot

Andre
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 23/02/06, 16:53

Andre : Arrow:

I see that global warming has not yet completely reached Canada (-18 ° C is very rare with us)!

What region of Canada are you in? You don't have to answer 8)
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Other

by Other » 23/02/06, 18:49

Hello Jean
Very close to the Mohawk resever in Quebec
But closer to the Abenakis reseve who were more peaceful
For me you do not know all about the activities of the Mohawks ...
For the temperature it is quite warm, normally we should have at the beginning of January of -25 for a good period and we had only sporadically -20 and +4 and rain, despite that it fell since the start of winter 3 meters of snow in Montreal (announce in the news last night, the snow stores are full, all the snow on the streets is blown and transported by truck, before it was tamed in the river, but with environmental standards it must be stored it will be melted at the end of May, it will eventually sink into the river with less calcium ...

Andre
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 23/02/06, 20:50

Triumph I think you're right the carburetor requires time for development and expertise. The most effective is the bubbler.
I'm waiting to see what gives the one I just did with André's information. It is heated by a 12mm tube glued to the exhaust.
But it is true that the fuel if it works gives the same results in a restricted space and has the advantage of being adjustable in air and water flow.
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 24/02/06, 00:20

Andre : Arrow:

The quotation from the Indian Mohawk must date from before the white invasion of North America, I suppose; as for their activities, I don't know, but I saw reports on an Indian tribe in the USA who converted into the business (slot machines or whatever, which brings in money!). It is clear that their spirit of respect for nature must have been fairly polluted by the whites who did not bring them anything but good (them, they respected nature I think?).
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Duck
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

AND the engine sucks?

by Duck » 24/02/06, 14:38

Does this not lead to faster deterioration of the engine?
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"