Pantone

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
dung
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Pantone

by dung » 20/11/05, 12:13

hello everyone join you in the forum. and yes i'm new! is there anyone who lives near the vendee.i am interested in the pentome, but i can't quite understand the system i looked at photos on the quanthomme website not easy to see and the plans I did not understand it well. I am a handyman I will manage to do it but it is necessary that I understand before. the best is to see someone who realizes it. good thank you. it's great the site hopefully that we try to advance all that can save our planet from damage than that which governs us! ........ finally you understood me more :D :D :D
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 20/11/05, 14:34

I advise you to dig on the forum, you will find all the info you need about the PANTONE system (and not pentome).

You should know that the system that is mounted on vehicles is derived from the pantone system and is called system G. The goal is to only doping with water, so the bubbler contains only water, and no modifications are made to the "fuel" part of the vehicle.

A+

Cyril
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/11/05, 14:42

Start at the beginning, i.e. here: https://www.econologie.com/c-est-quoi-le ... -1313.html

Take a few days to read these pages.
0 x