Pantone = hydrogen or not? H2 fuel of tomorrow

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Regenwasser
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Pantone = hydrogen or not? H2 fuel of tomorrow

by Regenwasser » 13/07/08, 17:30

the pantome engine produces hydrogen, or else? H2 is not the famous fuel of tomorrow? which will be at the pump, at the station for our grandchildren and my children, if I'm right, everything is already calculated so that we remain dependent on fuel. Change that. all the plans are available on the internet it works, renaut reproduces the same system on a V6 it slightly changes it (exhaust gas) and patented to its benefit. it must be done not for a question of money or of budget but for a question of principle so that manufacturers and our EU managers take us less for cash cows. I thank in particular France which allows us to run legally only petrol, diesel and GPS while in the rest of Europe have found biodiesel, etanol, bioetanol and other directions, for info since 2001 have been in 2008 wasted enough time. Modify your engine.
Act to make them react when they lose money they react. :!:
0 x
Chatham
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: Pantome = hydrogen = fuel of tomorrow "H2 at 2euro

by Chatham » 13/07/08, 19:45

regenwasser wrote:the pantome engine produces hydrogen, or else? H2 is not the famous fuel of tomorrow? which will be at the pump, at the station for our grandchildren and my children, if I'm right, everything is already calculated so that we remain dependent on fuel. Change that. all the plans are available on the internet it works, renaut reproduces the same system on a V6 it slightly changes it (exhaust gas) and patented to its benefit. I especially thank France which only allows us to drive legally petrol, diesel and GPS while in the rest of Europe have found biodiesel, etanol, bioetanol

No hydrogen in the pantone (or so little that it is not worth talking about), fuel of tomorrow: only the day when we can extract hydrogen from the water directly on the car, otherwise strictly no interest (hydrogen made from petroleum currently) unless it amuses you to be seated on cylinders inflated to 300bar which are likely a nice explosion in the event of accident ... and in addition a tank, which provides only a weak autonomy, and which empties itself in 3 weeks (hydrogen is the smallest existing molecule, it passes through all materials).
Renault? Renault does nothing special to my knowledge, nothing more than all the other manufacturers who all work hard to release the first car at - 3L / 100, a real one, not like the Lupo 3L from VW which although costing the buttock skin only got there on paper (A simple Citroën AX 1.4 or 1.5D matched the Lupo for almost half the price) ...
In France you can legally run on ethanol (bioethanol it's the same thing), but biodiesel and aquazole are only used by bus fleets because not enough material is available, neither are the Germans but they import it ... and using food-grade oils is not very eco-friendly ... better to eat than to roll ...
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 15/07/08, 10:34

maybe but it is an EXCELLENT first step to discover something other than petroleum, and the rest comes!
without counting the filtration of used oil which initiates recycling, and the excellent yield of vegetable oil, which has the best production understood: on one side falls the oil, on the other the oil cake, residue of material dry, which feeds animals, which find it better than GMO USA soybean meal.

no ?

but I admit, chatam, that you lowered his cock well!
no but then we think we can do everything like that? : Cheesy:

ahlala fortunately you are there, chatam!
otherwise everyone would do without nuclear power, run on oil and pantone!
you realize ?
yes I know, hard to hear that for an engineer ...

EXCELLENT reflection to you regenwasser!
and welcome.

pantone: hydrogen or not whatever: it's CONTINUOUS production and improves yield.
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 15/07/08, 16:44

Hello

You should not dream in color with the request for electricity in France you are used to having a (certain amount) of electricity available, as much for industry, steelmaking ect .. if overnight you eliminate the nuclear, c is a crisis. Currently I do not see what alternative solution you have for such production, whose demand is only increasing.
Hydraulic dam, driving tide, wind turbine are a small part of the production, just as if you decide to run all in oil and ethanol never the local ground will provide.
It would take a major discovery on the production of electricity
ecological way out of this impasse.

For the Panton, or rather doping with water there is nothing but water which enters the system, modified water, but it remains water to date no one has taught us that it was different thing.
this improves the efficiency of the engines, it reduces consumption, but it does not replace fuel.
When there are no more, it will do like the bison that the white man has massacred, we will keep the last drops of petrol to maybe do medicine? or other product ..

Andre
0 x
Regenwasser
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Pantome = hydrogen = fuel of tomorrow "H2 at 2euro

by Regenwasser » 15/07/08, 18:20

No hydrogen in the pantone (or so little that it is not worth talking about it)
Water is like ionizing electrolyser in the pantome engine so little that ...
But the principle remains the same.
Self-powered hydrogen engine, it tells you nothing
http://www.conrad.fr/webapp/wcs/stores/ ... =hydrogene
look at the link
there are kits in america to the point it soon happens in europe, if our leaders agree.
The solutions are there but will there still be enough water.
0 x
CKTM
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by CKTM » 18/07/08, 10:33

Not the hydrogen leaving the Pantone.
Mr. Christophe Martz is sure that there is none!
And it is proven by A + B (by him).
So unless it is an incompetent and / or a big motherfucker, it is not worth believing in that.
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 18/07/08, 11:23

So unless it is an incompetent and / or a big cocksucker, you don't have to believe that.

Please note, swear words are sanctioned with 1 euro in favor of the humanitarian cause.
It's good for once : Cheesy:
PS, there are other acceptable ways to express yourself. 8)
0 x
CKTM
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by CKTM » 18/07/08, 11:55

The weight of words and the shock of ideas !!!!

: Mrgreen:
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 18/07/08, 13:48

it is normal that H2 was not found, it is not water used in car pantone it is fuel ...
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 18/07/08, 13:59

Andre wrote:Hello

You should not dream in color with the request for electricity in France you are used to having a (certain amount) of electricity available, as much for industry, steelmaking ect .. if overnight you eliminate the nuclear, c is a crisis. Currently I do not see what alternative solution you have for such production, whose demand is only increasing.
Hydraulic dam, driving tide, wind turbine are a small part of the production, just as if you decide to run all in oil and ethanol never the local ground will provide.
It would take a major discovery on the production of electricity
ecological way out of this impasse.

For the Panton, or rather doping with water there is nothing but water which enters the system, modified water, but it remains water to date no one has taught us that it was different thing.
this improves the efficiency of the engines, it reduces consumption, but it does not replace fuel.
When there are no more, it will do like the bison that the white man has massacred, we will keep the last drops of petrol to maybe do medicine? or other product ..

Andre

"overnight" does not exist André, it takes ten years just for that, the time to adapt.
ditto oil overnight: well oil serves as a bearing to "finally" reach BTL (biomass to liquid) fuels.

of course you need an organization but if the choice is taken then it's OK: in germany, 3500 installations, the buses run on gas in town, you can also make electricity out of it etc ... in sweden it is a train.

for electricity, the lobby has already worked for a long time on gourmet appliances and that is not a shame to push for consumption, 1st of the plagues.
for nuclear, the choice of EPR took EVERY development of renewable NRJs, a unique opportunity to incorporate wind turbines, solar power, etc. in%

and again we are not talking about the stirling engine: it is not us who choose, we undergo the industrial choices of political leaders ...

if there are not enough fields of oil to roll in France there are elsewhere for a good part, I am still talking about landing ... well there is no room either to set up nuclear power plants for electric cars! otherwise it will be a central by highway ...
once again it's easy to lie down with your feet in a nuclear electric blanket and say "oh well it's very comfortable all the same and then the waste and the power station well I don't live next door" .. .
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"