Pantone motor insurance and eternal problems?

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
popaul
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Pantone motor insurance and eternal problems?

by popaul » 15/11/06, 15:28

Hello,
I revive the eternal problem of insurance. What is up to date? Do pantonized cars roll with the explicit agreement of their insurer? Do pantonized cars have already gone to the mines? if not why ? What do people who sell pantones say?
thanks in advance
Paul

Edit by Christophe 1 / 1 / 09: a kite car is now legally insurable: https://www.econologie.com/forums/assurance- ... t6801.html
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/11/06, 15:52

One solution for now: the discretion hoping that there is no serious accident with a modified car ...
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 15/11/06, 20:41

Hello

To check with jurists: nothing prevents to mount an autauradio in his car, nor to paint it of the color that one wants.

If congestion, performance, safety devices are not affected, I think no anti-pollution device is repressed by marijosée : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

In addition some politichinels we passed a law that makes all polluters guilty of a crime.

therefore, not adopting an anti-pollution system makes users knowledgeable.

If you have some finances and balls you can get allthe biker cops and all the vehicles of the gendarmerie, none of which correspond to his mine certificate : Evil:

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
delnoram

by delnoram » 15/11/06, 21:22

zac wrote:If congestion, performance, safety devices are not affected, I think no anti-pollution device is repressed by marijosée : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

There is an article of law, which authorizes the installation of anti-polution system.

The problem is that I do not know where to find it : Oops:
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/11/06, 21:25

Every road vehicle must be homologated.
This approval includes the approval of the engine ...

A modification as heavy as a pantone has no chance of being "tolerated" by insurers ...
0 x
zac

by zac » 15/11/06, 21:40

Totally agree with you Christophe
But no more vehicle of more than 50000km is in phase with the law
EX: a vehicle is approved with 2 or 3 types of tires, you go to XYZ mmonteur tires at low prices, you still have the right to ride?
You ride a CB with the corresponding antenna, you disturb the aero, your vehicle is it still approved? etc ...........
@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)

This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/11/06, 21:55

We've already talked about that ... and you know my position!

Anyway the situation is clear: the pantone is not ready to be approved ... so what? It will not prevent us from moving forward!
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 15/11/06, 21:56

Christophe wrote:Every road vehicle must be homologated.
This approval includes the approval of the engine ...

A modification as heavy as a pantone has no chance of being "tolerated" by insurers ...

For insurers, that's another story, they always find a good reason not to pay or at worst to delay payment.
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"

"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Other

by Other » 15/11/06, 23:22

Hello,
The turbulator in an engine is also forbidden? the magnets on the line too? , at a time there must be a question of common sense, how to make the differrence between installing a V8 400hp in a renault 5 or change the size of tires! or sbalais essuei ice ..
In reality not much of permit if it is not the law, it is the assurrances which takes the relay,
Morality, do what you did, assume and hello legality ....
If you want to stay in the law edit your lawnmower .. and again I'm not sure you're not bad ...
For the assurances here it is (no mistakes) it is the government which insures us for the bodily injuries, so in case of accident if you hit a tramp or a minister, it is the same price, it has not no possibility of going to court to operate the offending driver. it has reduced the legal costs, and the life of an important gentleman has the same value as that of a poor man ...

Andre
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Pantone motor and the eternal insurance problems ??

by lio74 » 16/11/06, 15:54

PoPaul wrote:Hello,
Do pantonized cars have already gone to the mines? if not why ? What do people who sell pantones say?

:D
interesting ... it's good to revive a little this kind of subject that takes the dust :!:
the mine test ... hmmm :!: :!: :!:
everyone is talking about pantone, and M Chambrin's patent :!:
if he paused a patent, besides in many different states, it was because it had to work his colimasson ....

is that there is a need for a certificate of mines, or a bailiff to validate the performance of a system to patent :?:

@ ++
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan
next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!
MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!