State Inertia blocks the Pantone system?

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.

INERTIA OF STATES BLOCK PANTONE SYSTEM

Yes
56%
non
44%

Total votes: 9
pb2487
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

State Inertia blocks the Pantone system?

by pb2487 » 12/08/09, 01:32

According to:
https://www.econologie.com/les-principaux-resultats-du-moteur-pantone-articles-1314.html
Finally, we think that the inertia of our society, whose financial pillars are based on fossil fuels happily taxed by states around the world, is huge! We have seen in 2004: a decrease in fuel consumption of 1% leads to a dry loss for the French State of 1 billion euros ... the blockage of econological innovations may just be the ... simply .

Blessfully taxed by states around the world?
No, a small tribe still resists:
http://www.radio86.fr/decouvrir-et-apprendre/business/economiques/6626/petrole-chine-comment-le-desequilibre-chinois-affecte-l-economie-mondiale
The decline in Chinese stock markets is, in part, due to the losses of PetroChina and Sinopec groups, groups that buy oil at the international market price. who sell it in China at a loss because of price caps.

prices in Chinese pumps are still far from those of the free market

China is currently the second largest importer oil

Apparently, at home, it's not taxed, it's subsidized and it costs them money.
An idea?
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 12/08/09, 04:59

Can you tell us what your goal is and what do you do in life?

You rot forum with your silly questions !!!!!!

Several sites take the Pantone as an esoteric object, which is nothing, the EGR valve already improves consumption by returning the exhaust gases in the combustion chamber, the external relative humidity increases the combustion power and if you do not can realize it while driving is that you still have the experience to take or ride a bike.

Now stop unraveling your frustration of the locks by starting again post on the subject, everything has been said on the subject, you take what makes you happy and you reject what does not.

Now I would like to know the reason for your stubbornness on the subject, which is starting to break the hearts of everyone. : Evil:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/08/09, 10:13

You really have a problem with China ... pb2487!

Maloche you should put that in a clean subject, the album is very little view ... but I'm afraid your explanation even if it is highly correct, pb2487 does not give a fuck!

Capt_Maloche wrote:now, refueling + a tank of water is not easy on the highway

that's why the Pantone is not a panacea, and your question is not well oriented

Ok ... for each liter of fuel, 1 kg of water is "created" so condensing 20% ​​in the exhaust would not be a problem I think ...

Moreover, there are manufacturer's patents in this sense!

Capt_Maloche wrote:Now that particulate filters are mandatory from next month, it will be easier to recover the steam at the end of the muffler, that's the good question

Ben voila ... it's been a long time since it was thought by the builders ...
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 12/08/09, 10:22

Dacodac :D

I took it from my different subjects "blue flame burner", "consume less with SP95" etc ..., but after all, here is the subject for the logical evolution of Pantone
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/08/09, 10:26

No, I was talking about making a subject with explicit title like:

"Pantone explanation: particle reforming / unburnt by water"

It would complete this page: https://www.econologie.com/synthese-des- ... -3589.html

c) Chemical aspects:

- Transformation of water by cracking during combustion by thermolysis. This is possible and beneficial if this reaction uses heat from the calories normally lost in the motor cycle.

- Would water be a catalyst or a reagent for another reaction?

For example: reaction with carbon from the fuel (C + H20 -> H2 + CO). Hydrogen is thus obtained, which will greatly promote combustion. CO is a fuel which will be transformed back into CO2.

Another advantage is used and therefore the presence of solid carbon is reduced which appears in the engine. In other words, it greatly reduces soot and particles.

But one fact was noted by all the experimenters: the engine smoke less. This reaction is very credible hypothesis.

Results: less black fumes, combustion chambers and cleaner oil longer. Possible improvement of the service life of the oil and the engine.
0 x
pb2487
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: State Inertia blocks the Pantone system?

by pb2487 » 12/08/09, 10:42

On the contrary, the principle of EGR valve is very interesting to me but it is not the subject of this subject. There, it was in relation to one of your conclusions that I noted on the links that you told me to read and as at the end of your presentation, it is written:
Your comments or comments on this article: forum energies, insulation, heating and environment

That's it:

pb2487 wrote:According to:
https://www.econologie.com/les-principaux-resultats-du-moteur-pantone-articles-1314.html
Finally, we think that the inertia of our society, whose financial pillars are based on fossil fuels happily taxed by states around the world, is huge! We have seen in 2004: a decrease in fuel consumption of 1% leads to a dry loss for the French State of 1 billion euros ... the blockage of econological innovations may just be the ... simply .

http://www.radio86.fr/decouvrir-et-apprendre/business/economiques/6626/petrole-chine-comment-le-desequilibre-chinois-affecte-l-economie-mondiale
The decline in Chinese stock markets is, in part, due to the losses of PetroChina and Sinopec groups, groups that buy oil at the international market price. who sell it in China at a loss because of price caps.

Apparently, at home, it's not taxed, it's subsidized and it costs them money.
An idea?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/08/09, 10:44

We understand nothing about what you say!

You are neuneu or completely con to self quote on the same page !!!
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 12/08/09, 10:47

Hi Christopher,
: Mrgreen: Patience and length of time
Do more than force or rage. : Mrgreen:
Fountain

but I understand you
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 12/08/09, 10:56

http://www.radio86.fr/decouvrir-et-appr ... e-mondiale

the article is over a year old (before the crisis) it is completely obsolete

and even if china supports its growth by an illegal system in the eyes of the WTO (dumping), it is not the only one since in many countries producing liter of fuel costs 1 euro cent.

and then each one his technique we are in the banks that we inject money
0 x
pb2487
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by pb2487 » 12/08/09, 11:01

Christophe wrote:We understand nothing about what you say!

"Do we" understand nothing or "we" pretend not to understand?

Christophe wrote:You are neuneu or completely con to self quote on the same page !!!

Yes, I am stupid and dull but still not to the point of realizing that the general opinion of this site favors your bottom of trade, then please stop your insults. Coming from a moderator (rather censor in fact) and trader, I find it very bad come. A word to you ....

OTHERWISE I RETURN TO THE MAIN TOPIC THAT IS DIRECTLY RELATED TO THE SURVEY:

According to:

Apparently, at home, it's not taxed, it's subsidized and for over a year and it costs them money.
An idea?
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"