information

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
the spirit
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

information

by the spirit » 20/08/06, 16:43

hello, here is a little while that I'm interested in the pantone system,
I understood the principle and I think to take care of the pantonisation of a vehicle,
but an unknown strokes my mind
I try to find the answer
by reading a maximum of post, without result
so that's my question
if I send a gas X in the reactor, I pollute less and I also consume normally less
but a stupid question, my engine runs on gasoline, so my petrol pump, which is mechanically powered, feeds the engine, how will such know, that my engine will need less fuel being replaced by the pantone system
she should normally continue to send as much fuel as before, so I will end up with a clogging, and my engine will choke
and unburned gasoline will pollute even more
I'm digging my head, I can not solve this problem
if someone has grasped my problem (I know that I tend to repeat myself and therefore to confuse) and can answer me
I thank him in advance.
0 x
MichelM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by MichelM » 20/08/06, 17:28

Hello Spirit
If it's a carburetor (whose tank level is constant with a float) that powers your engine it's the sprinklers and carb characteristics that determine the fuel consumption, and not (hopefully) the pump that's designed to send more gasoline than it takes, the overflow returns to the tank.
If there is a contribution with for example a doping with water it is necessary to be able to deplete the mixture in essence (smaller jet, or contribution of outside air etc).
If it is an injection it is obviously the calculator which determines the quantity of gasoline injected, it is thus necessary to deceive the computer to send less essence, especially if there is a lambda probe which monitors the rate of oxygen in the exhaust. If we add water there will be more oxygen and therefore the calculator will add gasoline to compensate, precisely what we do not want ... See the tests and explanations of André for engine gasoline for example. And are already trying to understand the operation of an engine and carburetor for example by reading:
forum auto

Michel
0 x