Information for changes to an R25

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Nicobrur
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Information for changes to an R25

by Nicobrur » 23/02/06, 09:47

hello everyone

am a newbee here ...

my name is Nicolas, I am a trained auto mechanic, and I will soon follow this same training on the side of two wheels.

for some time I have been learning about the pantone engine, and looking for some answers to my few questions : Idea:

: Wink:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/02/06, 09:56

Uh hi, but if you want answers, maybe you should ask questions? : Lol:

I moved the subject to "Pantone general"
0 x
Nicobrur
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Nicobrur » 23/02/06, 10:35

thanks for moving my topic, i didn't know where to post it : Arrow: :D

I looked a little in the forum before asking all my questions ... but I'm going!

voila, I am a fan of a car in particular that is the Renault R25 .... I like powerful cars, and I like the principle of a car that I like (R25!) powerful (V6turbo) not expensive and less polluting than originally!

so I found an R25 V6turbo which consumes 8L / 100km, I have not bought it yet because it would be for everyday use, so if the pantone process is not mounted on it, I abandon this car!

So here, to start with, does the pantone engine principle fit on a turbocharged petrol engine?

what happens when the dump valve opens? hydrogen gas and oxygen go back into the atmosphere without risk?

I read a lot of articles on the net, and it came back fairly regularly that the engines had an increased lifespan compared to a normal gasoline operation ... but the gasoline has lubricating qualities which grease valve seats among other things, how can an engine be reliable when there is almost nothing but air (gas what) which passes in the entrails? :?: :D

I'm not very good at chemistry, but is there a risk of self-ignition of hydrogen?

Can the gas created by the reactor recombine into H2O after passing through the turbo, in the air / air exchanger ... or is it enough to make a connection after the exchanger to have an effect venturi? :?:

is this system possible on a turbo petrol which develops 182Cv and is a 2.4 displacement? :D

valid for the moment! I think that these kind of questions have been asked a lot of times, it's always like that when we are new somewhere, we ask lots of questions which for the warned of the subject are obvious : Cheesy: : Wink:
0 x
wirbelwind262
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by wirbelwind262 » 23/02/06, 11:37

Hi Nicobrur
Welcome to the "water engine sect ..." (bad humor ...)
in short, have you seen the diagrams of the "spad" (commercial kit version of the pantone)?
It is designed for a compressed diesel, if the blades of the compressor supports the gases leaving the pantone, it should work on your V6!
@ + and good luck!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/02/06, 11:59

You looked here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/experiment ... -vf42.html ?

There is a lot of feedback ...
Last edited by Christophe the 10 / 02 / 11, 11: 57, 1 edited once.
0 x
Nicobrur
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Nicobrur » 23/02/06, 12:03

wirbelwind262: I heard about "spad" but don't know what it is ..!

the diagrams I saw only those planned for the motor of corrugator of less than 20Cv, but nothing on the cars etc, just photos of assembly.

Christophe (well yes, I'm not going to call you "econology"!): I'm going to read a lot of stuff from this section, thank you : Wink:
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 23/02/06, 12:42

Nicobrur : Arrow:

Welcome to our house ! and here is an R25iste like me.

I have a R25 GTX 2,2litres (130hp) with LPG (80 liter tank in the trunk) which I talked about a lot here. Super happy with LPG, it has 290000 km, including 160000 with LPG.

In my opinion, if your R25 V6 turbo does not have too many kms, in your place I will install an LPG install. There is a forumeur gil67, who indicated the other day on the forum that the montages in Poland are not expensive and super well done: you can find all his messages by going to his profile and looking at "see the messages of this profile".

If you want more info, you can contact me in a private message (click at the top right of the home screen).

For the Pantone, the competent super champion here is André, he is often on the subject of "experiments / Renault super 5 doped" by PITMIX.

Up to you.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/02/06, 12:43

Okay, I'm going to rename this topic and later move it to "Experimentation"
0 x
Nicobrur
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Nicobrur » 23/02/06, 13:47

hi Jean63, I have a TXE ... or the 2.0 of 120Cv.

I know a V6turbo mounted in LPG, it does not work at all..apperement the turbo and LPG do not make good housekeeping, while several r25V6 athmo in LPG turns without any problems :?

for the moment I have not yet bought this V6turbo, but it has 260000km, and costs 500 euros to debate ... this is also why it tempts me : Cheesy:

I am waiting for my mother to come back from a trip this afternoon, just to talk about it quickly (vi I live with my parents ..)

otherwise, no problems on a petrol turbo?

how much would the drop in consumption be?

scuse my inculture : Idea:
0 x
bidule44380
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by bidule44380 » 23/02/06, 19:21

if it's mom's car I understand better why it consumes only 8L / 100
in my opinion if you have a little heavy foot your will quickly arrive at 11L / 100
if you manage to operate your reactor you may be able
8L / 100 with a heavy foot
A+
0 x