Reactor improvement

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
Managers
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Managers » 24/10/05, 17:54

Here

everyone could read this article

=> on the G system
- http://perso.wanadoo.fr/quanthommesuite/hi...stpmcfrance.htm
go down to the page to read from the red tractor

Extracts:
"The guinea pig chosen is the MF of 95 CV (later n ° 22) everyday tool, and Antoine says, considering the number of horses, compared to a mower, it is necessary to take good measure and it is thus that he puts 7 reactors in parallel in a large tube.

Why 7? well then ! like that! "

"the big glutton who consumed 21 liters / hour precious GO, only 10 liters and adjustment after adjustment, the engine running better and better, getting rid of its old scale, consumption drops to 5 liters with a few liters of water"

=> which is very similar to the SPAD system ECONOLOGY NOTE: It's the opposite! It's THE SPAD THAT LOOKS TO THE G SYSTEM, it's even a TOTAL AND COPYRIGHTED REPOMPE!
- http://easy.spad.free.fr/telechargement.htm

In the first link, one thing struck me: the number of reactors "7" and the result obtained

Good ok ... let's think ... apparently by increasing the number of reactors it would have improved the efficiency of electrification of water by friction.

Jean Pierre Petit tells us that electrification is important ... I quote "In the Pentone system, in addition to this action of the water molecules to break up molecules of complex hydrocarbon could intervene something much more interesting: a possible electrification of a two-phase medium (water enriched with water vapor and populated with micro-droplets). " link: http://www.jp-petit.com/ENERGIES_DOUCES/mo...teur_a_eau1.htm

So ... what I propose (I have no technical means to do it)
is that someone realizes a reactor not composed of 1 tube with a big bar inside ...
but here is 1 tube with .... full of small rods of conical round section along the length
and inverted with respect to each other so that the mixture rubs more
(because the contact surface increases) and therefore electrifies a maximum ...

you will notice an inlet diameter larger than the outlet diameter ...
it is yet another means of increasing pressure and friction.

Example

Small precision when I say in the shape of a square it is the set of 4 round rods which actually form like a
sort of square ... I didn't bother to make the view ...
0 x
Managers
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Managers » 25/10/05, 17:47

I made the diagram clearer
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 25/10/05, 19:51

Hello manager

In my little experimental montage that I was fighting with the rods
I had replaced the central rod with a bundle of small rods (1/8 3,2 mm welding rod) easy to try. The engine works but I have not noticed any improvement compared to a normal rod, strange thing all the rods turn blue, I did not insist in this way. that will ask to try to push more.
but when you experiment with not spending a lot of time in a vein unless you feel strongly that it will improve.
But it's very good to think of something else and to want to try
it's a good way to improve.
Why few manufacturers make multiple reactors? why is there little feedback on consumption or the results of multi-reactor assemblies? it's not because of the simplicity! There is something else
Andre
0 x
binbins4
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by binbins4 » 25/10/05, 21:02

here is the moment wanted to show you the ready-made reactor, it is found on the commonrails it is a heat exchanger to heat the engine as quickly as possible after starting when the engine is hot it cools the exhaust gases (ERG) there are smaller ones the one on the photo has 40 tubes of 5mm inside, it is all INOX only drawback it is brazed with silver, to try that on diesels
0 x
binbins4
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by binbins4 » 25/10/05, 21:04

and 2
0 x
Other

by Other » 26/10/05, 02:24

Hello Binbin4
It starts to look like the Chambrin assembly, it just lacks the outer chamber for carburetor inlet, spiral.
Sometimes I wonder if his system is not as efficient as the panton, although there is a lot of resemblance.
I remain convinced that putting the simplicity of the pants in a Chambrin assembly would be a good solution.
The difference I would bring would be to pass the exhaust gases around the tube bundles and not inside
For the rest of the Chambrin system I think that well perfected it should be superior, to the pants because it makes everything go down as the downstream engine, while we the other we pass a small part in the reactor. It remains to be seen whether eating all the heat to the point of lowering it too much until a certain level is so detrimental to the efficiency of the pants.
Andre
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/10/05, 07:36

Perfectly André!

I received the famous doc on chamber. It is very very interesting but a little "big" (pdf 15 MB) ...
I will put them online very soon as soon as I find space .... (I have more space on the econology server!).
0 x
Managers
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Managers » 26/10/05, 13:19

I see that my idea is not new, it comforts me to know that I am ultimately not too stupid ...

In any case, I'm happy to see that it can make things happen ...
at least it maintains a certain technological watch ...

Agree
"pass the exhaust gases around the tube bundles and not inside"
for two simple reasons
- less metal to heat therefore "heats faster" - "cools less exhaust gases"
- more contact surface ...
I will not do the calcluls ...
the difference being guaranteed by an additional contact on the inner surface of the main tube in black in my drawing ... (come on, I'm going about 2ft XRXL - it's still not negligible !!!)

I still allow myself to insist on the conical aspect of the elements and their positioning which in this way offer more resistance to the passage of the fluid than a straight element. But hey ... it's boring to do !!!

unless the spiral mentioned ...

Stay tuned!
0 x
binbins4
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by binbins4 » 26/10/05, 20:54

SPIRAL! several carburetors including Pogue, or M Burney
apparently he uses 3 methods to remove additives in gasoline

http://freeenergynews.com/Directory/Carbur...king/index.html
0 x
Managers
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Managers » 27/10/05, 17:37

this article is really good ... even very very good ...

I recommend it ...

in this story as in Pantone this confirms that
temperature is very important ... and water too ...

Thanks to binbins4
0 x