Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Water injection in engines: general informationpantone Association + + diesel fuel oils?

Water injection in internal combustion engines and the process "Pantone": overview and general information. Clippings and videos.
jonsmit
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

pantone Association + + diesel fuel oils?

Unread Messageby jonsmit » 24/10/05, 20:35

Hello, after many readings, this is my first post on this site.
Has anyone tested the pantone reactor combination with a diesel engine running on diesel fuel with very high% oils see 100% oils? Is it compatible?
I have the project to try the case on an old patrol 3.3td of 88 which will resume of service for very long years I hope.
au niveau des huiles carburant pas de problème, c'est de la récup filtrée dans les règles.
Concerning the construction of the reactor, I spent hours to compass dozens of pages, I am undecided on the dimensions, the number of reactors and the assembly which must be reliable and durable.
I accept all relevant suggestions documented for self-construction. thank you.
0 x

jonsmit
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby jonsmit » 05/11/05, 00:28

Hi, you read but no one answers. pity. It is more in the sense of an ecological approach to associate the oil fuels with the pantome or spad.
Fortunately I am on the lookout, for info: http://www.oliomobile.org/
0 x
all the oil to the water the wind in the sun to ptits zoiseaux is better if it's all good
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

Unread Messageby zac » 10/11/05, 20:34

Hello
No problem my buddy ma nana and I do it for many Km : Lol: , And we supsonne neighbor to do likewise !!!! (since a month the recuperation of oil of used fryer becomes hard). : Cry:
@+
zac
Ps: read the prose of Andre he knows and goes to the simplest, I am at your disposal for any pipes!
0 x
jonsmit
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Pantonization 3.3td

Unread Messageby jonsmit » 14/11/05, 05:39

Hello zac, thank you for your offer. For the recovery of oil it is not obvious. I have the impression that they have all the tokens to pass their old oils in addition to being under contract. What do you suggest for the beast? a +
0 x
zac

Unread Messageby zac » 14/11/05, 15:34

Hello
I do not know your mill but begin simple; A reactor and metal carbide or sponge (do not mess with a bubbler).
Respects 2 point: as warm as possible and a good depression (venturi or valve) do not worry about the restrictions to the admiration and the exhaust.
@+
zac
0 x

jonsmit
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

3.3 td patrol from 1988 to pantonize

Unread Messageby jonsmit » 02/12/05, 13:51

Hi, it's a 3.3 td patrol from 1988. I do not know too much about this engine. new car. Pump inj kiki copy of the bosch in as well. Rolls to the oil-diesel mixture. To be pantonized.
0 x
GMX972
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby GMX972 » 02/12/05, 15:01

Hello everyone !!!

As far as I'm concerned I'm just looking for someone who could make me this pentone system. Thank you for coming. I'm in the IDF.
0 x
jonsmit
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Key in hand

Unread Messageby jonsmit » 03/12/05, 09:57

Hi, search site http://www.soleol.net/

But it is good to get a personal idea. cordially.
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Unread Messageby lau » 03/12/05, 17:25

I see that the site guy installs SPAD on tractors; Is it the same for the car kits it sells :?:
Car selon le webmaster d'econologie et d'un préparateur que j'ai rencontré ces jours-ci, le SPAD n'est pas adapté pour les voitures.
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Unread Messageby Cuicui » 03/12/05, 20:13

This car kit is not a spad, reactor and bubbler are separated (reactor in exhaust and bubble under the hood).
0 x

Back to "Water injection in engines: general information"