- nico239 20/06/18, 01:56Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 10634 Views 493193
- nico239 20/06/18, 01:54Vegetable garden of the (super) lazy in the 04 (800m) View the latest post Answers 757 Views 27963
- nico239 20/06/18, 01:35New lazy 04 kitchen garden View the latest post Answers 40 Views 1715
- dellastrada 20/06/18, 00:37Rehabilitation of a hydraulic mill View the latest post Answers 3 Views 9
- Flytox 19/06/18, 23:19[One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12617 Views 1644199
- fl78960 19/06/18, 22:24Slug View the latest post Answers 109 Views 3070
- to be chafoin 19/06/18, 21:20Botanical Garden 900m altitude View the latest post Answers 53 Views 905
- ENERC 19/06/18, 19:45Palm oil: the sad renunciation of Hulot View the latest post Answers 72 Views 1076
- olivier75 19/06/18, 19:24The Potager du Sloth: the book View the latest post Answers 354 Views 17788
- Did67 19/06/18, 18:52The garden of a lazy we occasionally. View the latest post Answers 446 Views 17638
- SEIRMIC 19/06/18, 12:31How to charge my batteries with 24Volts and use them in 12 volts View the latest post Answers 16 Views 248
- Did67 19/06/18, 11:44The garden of the lazy brothers! View the latest post Answers 54 Views 2490
- izentrop 19/06/18, 09:02Linky meter: Operating and user manual? View the latest post Answers 156 Views 78674
- inventor 19/06/18, 04:20New 4 stroke engine (in English) View the latest post Answers 663 Views 184267
- izentrop 18/06/18, 20:25Thorium: the future of nuclear power? View the latest post Answers 242 Views 33458
- moinsdewatt 18/06/18, 19:38It smells the end of nuclear ... in Belgium! View the latest post Answers 35 Views 3954
- Mike12721 18/06/18, 16:082017 NIKOLAJ STEAM GENERATOR View the latest post Answers 15 Views 2348
- Did67 17/06/18, 23:13The "Garden of Lazy" in Dordogne View the latest post Answers 132 Views 9662
- phil12 17/06/18, 20:23Homeopathy: proven effectiveness in India View the latest post Answers 145 Views 5832
- izentrop 17/06/18, 18:44Manufacture a multilayer tube straightener. View the latest post Answers 1 Views 55
- sen-no-sen 17/06/18, 18:20Breaking Bad, the masterpiece series in October on Arte View the latest post Answers 53 Views 44894
- Christophe 17/06/18, 16:23Construction of a shelter, house, birdhouse in Chauves-Souris View the latest post Answers 27 Views 435
- Did67 17/06/18, 12:34The lazy garden made in northern Elsass View the latest post Answers 83 Views 3467
- moinsdewatt 17/06/18, 12:14Our pets (pictures or video) View the latest post Answers 420 Views 64782
- Christophe 17/06/18, 03:48New kitchen garden lazy (Schiltigheim 67300) View the latest post Answers 83 Views 2493
I would change the radiator of the apartment of my daughter.
Currently she has a radiant heater with a painted grille front.
I do not find this type of radiator very efficient and especially not very comfortable. Sensation of warmth then of cold.
I plan to install a radiator with heat transfer fluid, which has a certain inertia.
Is it a good choice?
There is no difference between the two systems apart from the weight if the walls are plaster plaster I advise you to take fluids lighter.
The comfort is significantly better over draft colder sensastion compared to the convector, the radiant panels giving just the feeling of cold. Constant temperature in the pieces.
Only disadvantage of radiators with inertia never allow them to cool because at the beginning it is necessary to heat the stone or the fluid and the tone counter goes mad. Do not vary the temperatures too much during the day our are at 19 to degrer throughout the winter season. For the bathroom a sufferer because a radiator has inertia but a crazy time to raise the temperature
Personally I put the radiator on the way that we still have temperatures of 19 in the house and in hour of night.
Attention the radiators are warm to the touch.
consumer issue you will not consume as well see less but with better comfort.
For the econote I know to heat with electricity bha but good I have no choice
We can not say that we see!
Everyone to choose in our world today!
In any case for me there is no better than the large radiators cast iron, in terms of performance, hot water!
The inertia is really consistent ... attests the weight of these devices!
We can even pass pre-heated water through solar panel, thermal of course!
Me my instalaltion it was me who was going to make it and touch the 40% of tax credit!
Without laughing is that with materials of recovery, clean and done as well as by me meme ;-)
Finally the time I put will be worth the 20.000 € !!
- Similar topics
- Last message
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guests 2