- Tiwi 17/08/18, 21:19 Surcharged generator or not? View the latest post Answers 34 Views 606
- izentrop 17/08/18, 19:36 Monsanto Roundup deadly to humans - Glyphosate View the latest post Answers 374 Views 42513
- Moindreffor 17/08/18, 18:25 My kitchen garden of the least effort View the latest post Answers 93 Views 3957
- Mixieer56 17/08/18, 07:19 Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 11033 Views 539783
- nico239 17/08/18, 02:06 Wooden deck, feedback from experiences View the latest post Answers 2 Views 36
- Flytox 15/08/18, 21:31 [One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12758 Views 1683287
- moinsdewatt 15/08/18, 16:48 Astronomy: latest news stars, March 2016 View the latest post Answers 31 Views 3676
- Leo Maximus 15/08/18, 16:43 Auxiliary cats of organic farming View the latest post Answers 17 Views 827
- nico239 15/08/18, 14:27 New upcoming forum that you want as functions? View the latest post Answers 151 Views 14080
- Ahmed 15/08/18, 10:07 And if the BIO was a LURE ..... euuuuuh! View the latest post Answers 81 Views 2101
- to be chafoin 15/08/18, 00:41 A vegetable meadow? View the latest post Answers 119 Views 6092
- dede2002 14/08/18, 21:30 My (large) solar thermal project View the latest post Answers 66 Views 29023
- DC 14/08/18, 17:20 Insulating selection and installation according to roofs and parts View the latest post Answers 1 Views 79
- Christophe 14/08/18, 14:33 The plastic is (not so) great! View the latest post Answers 100 Views 45730
- Christophe 14/08/18, 13:18 Best of words or remarks of our children! View the latest post Answers 40 Views 4971
- Did67 13/08/18, 10:37 Signs of lack of water or excess heat? View the latest post Answers 25 Views 850
- Christophe 12/08/18, 18:10 [One other] Des déconnantes videos or videos to see View the latest post Answers 570 Views 130958
- izentrop 12/08/18, 14:32 The latest figures from global warming View the latest post Answers 138 Views 16804
- Christophe 12/08/18, 13:26 Video: the evolution of the world population on 2000 years View the latest post Answers 1 Views 158
- Ahmed 12/08/18, 10:53 The largest source of primary energy, COAL View the latest post Answers 193 Views 61891
- phil12 12/08/18, 10:47 Everything you need to know about photovoltaics in France View the latest post Answers 288 Views 77812
- Flytox 11/08/18, 23:38 Our pets (pictures or video) View the latest post Answers 445 Views 71341
- Christophe 11/08/18, 15:39 Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 156 Views 5001
- Janic 11/08/18, 14:32 France is one of the worst European pupils in terms of vaccination. View the latest post Answers 124 Views 3865
- Ahmed 11/08/18, 12:06 Rocket stove with vortex View the latest post Answers 21 Views 4157
I would change the radiator of the apartment of my daughter.
Currently she has a radiant heater with a painted grille front.
I do not find this type of radiator very efficient and especially not very comfortable. Sensation of warmth then of cold.
I plan to install a radiator with heat transfer fluid, which has a certain inertia.
Is it a good choice?
There is no difference between the two systems apart from the weight if the walls are plaster plaster I advise you to take fluids lighter.
The comfort is significantly better over draft colder sensastion compared to the convector, the radiant panels giving just the feeling of cold. Constant temperature in the pieces.
Only disadvantage of radiators with inertia never allow them to cool because at the beginning it is necessary to heat the stone or the fluid and the tone counter goes mad. Do not vary the temperatures too much during the day our are at 19 to degrer throughout the winter season. For the bathroom a sufferer because a radiator has inertia but a crazy time to raise the temperature
Personally I put the radiator on the way that we still have temperatures of 19 in the house and in hour of night.
Attention the radiators are warm to the touch.
consumer issue you will not consume as well see less but with better comfort.
For the econote I know to heat with electricity bha but good I have no choice
We can not say that we see!
Everyone to choose in our world today!
In any case for me there is no better than the large radiators cast iron, in terms of performance, hot water!
The inertia is really consistent ... attests the weight of these devices!
We can even pass pre-heated water through solar panel, thermal of course!
Me my instalaltion it was me who was going to make it and touch the 40% of tax credit!
Without laughing is that with materials of recovery, clean and done as well as by me meme ;-)
Finally the time I put will be worth the 20.000 € !!
- Similar topics
- Last message
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guests 4