DPE: Energy classification of your house or dwelling

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Christophe

DPE: Energy classification of your house or dwelling

by Christophe » 17/12/07, 10:50

Here is the diagram of the energy ranking of homes in France. It is extracted from theOrder of 15 September 2006 relating to the energy performance diagnosis for existing buildings offered for sale in mainland France.

Attention, we speak in PRIMARY energy.

So you have to correct these values ​​in relation to your heating means by multiplying them by the following coefficients:

a) Electric heating: multiply by 3, given online losses and production.

b) Fuel oil or butane / propane / LPG this coefficient goes to around 1.15 to 1.2. A liter of "oil" contains about 10 kWh. If you consume 1000 L you have therefore consumed 10 useful kWh and therefore 000 kWh EP.

c) For gas (natural) I do not know but I think it's slightly lower than oil since there is no refining) If kk1 has any info on natural gas "process" energy?

For those who want to know more I will put the official texts concerning the DPE for download.
Last edited by Christophe the 06 / 01 / 09, 11: 56, 2 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/12/07, 13:07

Here are 2 docs (2 Arrested Ministerial) that should interest readers of this topic:

a) Ministerial Decision on the Energy Performance Diagnosis of Buildings for Sale

b) Ministerial Order on 2005 Thermal Regulations for New Buildings

All the figures and energy and insulation "standards" according to your region are detailed in these 2 documents (but not very nice to read ...)
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: DPE: energy classification of your house or habitatio

by jean63 » 18/12/07, 01:25

Christophe wrote:Image

According to my 10 conso statements last years, I am in the top of the category B and low of cat C (including the production of ECS, so possible to reduce with solar collectors at least for the ECS). On invoices for natural gas, the conso in m3 is converted into KWh.

So not bad for a 1985 MOB home.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/12/07, 09:21

Yes it's not bad at all. Do you make the correction to switch to Primary Energy?

About us I can not estimate yet, but in summer, the solar pump was consuming 200 kWh per month alone!

Smoothed over the year we can estimate to 100kWh per month is 3600 kWh primary energy is 21 kWhEP just to power the solar.
Anyway, taking into account the COP of the installation, these 21 kWhEP are much more in "useful" energy equivalence (since I estimated a COP of 70).

We will probably be in category B ... despite the 70 m² of solar panels.

At the wood level, I think we will burn about 4 5 m3 briquettes compressed wood (600 700 kg by m3).
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 18/12/07, 15:46

Yes it's not bad at all. Do you make the correction to switch to Primary Energy?

It's all converted for gas (billed in KWH).

For electricity, it all depends on the number of people living in the house and not just the surface (it should be the volume) ....... and also the use of power tools of the handyman service! !!

If I include the cons of elec (kwh X 3), I am in cat C, but I have the world in the house: a teenager who still lives here, his brothers and sisters who come more or less according to leave, hence laundry, showers, conso additional household appliances.

Is it necessary to include in this diagram conso, the electricity bill which in my case mainly concerns washing machines and dishes, hob, oven, fridge, freezer (changed recently (class A ++)? Cons is necessarily different if you are 2 or 6 in the house.

But hey, for now I am quite satisfied with this result ...... but can always do better!
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).