Wood boiler: new ECS installation diagram and PCs

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Christophe

Wood boiler: new ECS installation diagram and PCs

by Christophe » 08/01/08, 11:23

Following the installation of our wood boiler and related problems risk of corrosion of the buffer tank and to make it more visible, I create a new subject with the installation that Ifinal hope (it will depend on the performance but it looks good) from our mini wood stove-boiler deom.

For those who want to see the previous montage to better understand and avoid my mistakes: pictures-and-price-of-our-installation-boiler-stove-a-wood-t4368.html

The 2 problems were canceled by this new assembly:
- risk of corrosion inside the exchanger
- high variability in hot water temperatures

Here is the new scheme:

Very brief summary of the operating principle:

- wood / solar mounting (possibility of oil backup) to raise the solar DHW not hot enough in winter.
- priority to DHW, maintains at T ° at 45 ° C (adjustable) min.
- load shedding on heated floors and / or solar thermal buffer if DHW T °> 45 ° C

The pictures in a few moments (even if they are not very interesting compared to the 1st series pictures-and-price-of-our-installation-boiler-stove-a-wood-t4368.html ).
Last edited by Christophe the 05 / 05 / 15, 13: 14, 8 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/01/08, 12:50

Here are the photos for comparison with the old assembly look here: https://www.econologie.com/presentation- ... -3553.html

And especially for Jean63 a commented photo:

I'm putting 2 photos of our big bag of the moment too (behind it is an OFF oil boiler of course):

Last edited by Christophe the 08 / 01 / 08, 12: 59, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/01/08, 14:14

I forgot to represent the "motorization" of valve 18. This is corrected.
0 x
fc89
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by fc89 » 08/01/08, 19:12

Hello,

What a job!
I hope you have a manual in all languages ​​to make it work! HIhihihiiii!
Without laughing Christophe, did you think of the day when you would not be there.
A small question apparently from your diagram you can not operate your DEOM and your oil boiler at the same time?
A+
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/01/08, 19:22

fc89 wrote:Hello,

What a job!
I hope you have a manual in all languages ​​to make it work! HIhihihiiii!
Without laughing Christophe, did you think of the day when you would not be there.

Well, it's funny Christine made the same remark to me the first time she saw the thing in real life ... er, do you think I should worry? It's a sign? :? : Mrgreen:

fc89 wrote:A small question apparently from your diagram you can not operate your DEOM and your oil boiler at the same time?
A+

Mmmm a priori if possible May I have never tested (the nozzle is HS since late November, the same day the start of the deom).

In fact, I connected the wood boiler exactly like the oil boiler (same Go, same return by putting 2 "Tees") the 2 circulators will therefore push in the same direction up to the 4-way valve, but if one of the circulators s stopping one boiler will heat the other ... not cool ... but 2 valves would easily solve this problem.

Only problem that I see: we will buffer (in the large tank) fuel oil and more wood ... not too much interest ... on the other hand I plan to study the establishment of a micro cogeneration in 2008 ( instead of the oil boiler so) and there the buffering would be of great interest!
0 x
fc89
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by fc89 » 08/01/08, 19:36

Still according to your diagram, the direction of circulation between the oil boiler and the Deom is in conflict isn't it?

A+
0 x
bpval
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by bpval » 08/01/08, 20:22

Hi Cristophe

Good job

Greeting
Last edited by bpval the 09 / 01 / 08, 07: 40, 1 edited once.
0 x
PIF PAF POUM
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/01/08, 20:24

fc89 wrote:Still according to your diagram, the direction of circulation between the oil boiler and the Deom is in conflict isn't it?

A+

Well for the heating it would work ... Ah maybe you want to talk about the DHW? With this balloon, no it is actually impossible to heat it with oil + wood.

But there is a second special fuel oil tank, see at the very top of the map (which will not be used much in fact in the future ...)
0 x
fc89
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by fc89 » 08/01/08, 21:15

Hi,

Ha, you understand me, why such a mounting in opposition?
Where, you like to complicate things! : Lol:
What is the temperature of all your water reserves (buffer)?

A+
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 11/01/08, 00:22

Christophe =>

With a few days of hindsight, how does your new installation work? does the DHW priority and the PC heating go well?

What temperature is currently in your 70 m3 tank and buffer?

Sunny days these days?
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).