TIPE, solar energy

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Romain10
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

TIPE, solar energy

by Romain10 » 14/03/07, 22:08

Hello,
I am currently in preparatory class, and I have a TIPE to do. Basically a TIPE (Supervised Personal Initiative Work) is a file that will be presented to the oral examinations (for me in a little over a year). This file must be the object of a personal implication in the chosen subject, so I must not stop at "banal" facts, but really explain how what functions what I have chosen.
In short, I am quite interested in everything related to energy (sustainable, energy management, energy transport, ...) I am starting to find out, especially with regard to photovoltaic panels.
Celon is it interesting for you to deal with this subject? Can we find relevant information? Isn't the subject too complicated (scientific functioning level)?

Thank you
All comments are welcome!
Roman
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 14/03/07, 22:39

Hello

your subject is great, you will find (by searching a little) everything you need on this site; but it is extremely vast and your TIPE may make 3000 pages : Evil:

Because mastery of energy = big job.
sustainable even more.
transport: what to take care of.
photovoltaic: there is work

So the 4 at once takes a lifetime of research :P

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Romain10
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Romain10 » 15/03/07, 19:16

Ok thank you for the answer! ;)
When my idea is a little more mature, I will choose a particular area, and quite specific! For the moment I look right to left to find small information!

Roman
0 x
mageflor
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by mageflor » 13/04/07, 12:30

I have just discovered your message, and I feel very concerned because I have been there too. And then after my studies, I decided to specialize in the field of the environment. So I am doing work on solar ovens. I really advise you on this subject, because it's brand new, we don't talk about it much yet. Indeed, I am enthusiastic about these ovens which allow developing countries to cook without contributing to deforestation and especially not to need to fetch wood which takes them an eighth of their time. In addition, it allows them to make the water drinkable since it is enough to pasteurize the water at 66 degrees for 10 minutes I believe to make drinking water. These ovens work only on the energy of the sun, and make it possible to use neither gas, neither electricity, nor wood. You can go to the idsolaire website: wwww.idsolaire.com to see the different types of solar ovens, parabolics, heat concentrators, and box ovens, which use the greenhouse effect. There is for example the Sun Cook
And the interesting thing is that there is no need to even monitor the cooking. It cooks on its own so we can do something else during this time. There is no risk of it burning, because the heat is well distributed everywhere. In addition, it is easily transportable and can be taken everywhere like a suitcase, like when camping. And the main thing is not so much first the financial aspect but the fact that one participates in a real energy saving and therefore that one acts in favor of the safeguard of a clean planet. It is already a real investment on the part of each one if he wants to do it himself in his daily life ... And then the TIPE, it is the opportunity to show everyone that we can each at home. oneself to do something positive for the planet. So you have a big role to play: just all the teachers and students who will know what you are doing ... And you can get to the point on that, so people will ask you questions, and you will know how to answer them. And finally, there are not that many people who are aware of the urgency of the situation, and of the essential role that they can play at their level. So it's good to make them aware of it. There are also other companies which do so and which also form associations or NGOs in parallel to bring their skills to developing countries. This therefore makes it possible to make the environment coupled with humanitarian action. Here for example:
http://sun-and-ice.sdrom.ru/en/
http://www.mueller-solartechnik.com/f_index.html
http://www.cuisinesolaire.com/F/cuiseurs.htm
and then I wrote to them all, and they answer all the questions, and very quickly. They don't hesitate to give out almost confidential information if you tell them that it is for your studies that you are doing this research.
You can also already go see on this forum, there are currently two topics that correspond: power of a solar oven and solar cooking oven. You will find information there.
https://www.econologie.com/forums/les-energi ... -vf39.html
You can ask me any questions you want, I'll try to answer you.
0 x

Back to "hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ..."