The die of the endangered green energy!

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
netshaman
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

The die of the endangered green energy!

by netshaman » 12/10/09, 01:07

http://www.lepost.fr/article/2009/09/06 ... anger.html

This is what I came across by accident while researching.
It makes you think...
Will have to do as in Guadeloupe soon, which will not necessarily be a bad thing.
:frown:
0 x
Lounes
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Lounes » 12/10/09, 01:43

Hello,
as said in the article, this will probably cause the reopening of an old mine so we should find ourselves in shortage in the area for a few months / year.
And it will surely be pushed to a lot of recovery. Now it is clear that all this does not happen especially at the right time, it may increase the price of a lot of things in the renewable field ... :? We hope it doesn't slow their development down too much! (although, we’re not typing in renewable energy there, but the sector risks going after all the others, right?)

Anyway, it will be necessary to see the consequences of its decisions, and how the market will respond, given the interests at stake.

Shortages are good for savings no ??? : Mrgreen: (within certain limits of course ...)
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 12/10/09, 08:25

Indeed, by doing so, China is acquiring a weapon as powerful as the petro-dollars and a powerful negotiating tool.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
netshaman
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by netshaman » 12/10/09, 12:52

It's not tomorrow that we will be able to drive in an electric car, prices will surely skyrocket because of this.
: Evil:
The financiers and other bankters will rub their hands this is the worst : Cry:
Anyway whatever we do we are trapped it is crazy.
There's really no way out, this company is doomed to disappear in the medium term, that's how it is.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 12/10/09, 14:35

: Arrow: Yes, I had seen this info but long before oil, coal and uranium, many other raw materials will cause serious problems ...
To top it off, the deposits of raw materials to be recycled, which are our waste, are exported at low prices to China ...
The king is naked ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 12/10/09, 18:07

Yes, especially that in other countries where these materials are available, the ore is not extracted by armies of slaves under secure! : Evil:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Flytox

by Flytox » 12/10/09, 18:13

In this logic of shortage, we will end up buying en masse the Chinese material containing the precious rare earths. Not to use it, but to directly recycle it and transform it into something else. It will be the height of waste. : Shock: : Evil: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Lounes
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Lounes » 12/10/09, 20:08

Flytox wrote:In this logic of shortage, we will end up buying en masse the Chinese material containing the precious rare earths. Not to use it, but to directly recycle it and transform it into something else. It will be the height of waste. : Shock: : Evil: : Mrgreen:

It depends, removable wooden levitation toys does it work? : Cheesy: And wood go for heating : Mrgreen:
Last edited by Lounes the 12 / 10 / 09, 20: 18, 1 edited once.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 12/10/09, 20:15

Flytox wrote:In this logic of shortage, we will end up buying en masse the Chinese material containing the precious rare earths. Not to use it, but to directly recycle it and transform it into something else. It will be the height of waste. : Shock: : Evil: : Mrgreen:

it's going to be like decaffeinated coffee :D

that said, it is not said that they will authorize the export of certain finished products, and even if it is to buy their eco lamps, no thanks : Evil:
when will they understand that we could still buy their finished products if they were better and if they bothered to pay their staff: they would still be cheaper.
0 x