Geothermal solopack that goes to safety

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
alain M
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Geothermal solopack that goes to safety

by alain M » 01/12/13, 08:48

Hello, I have a problem with a geothermal heat pump
I had a 2004kw solopack ground / water heat pump installed in 12 http://thema-sa.be/avenir_pdf/net-doc_s ... _fr_AI.pdf d'Avenir Energie (which no longer exists, bought by Dafoss!) to heat my 180 m2 house on one floor, all with heated floors.
It worked very well, I did not have any maintenance to do, nor addition of gas (R407c), nor purging of the floor, but there ouch:
1. Problem with the heated floor upstairs: the floor of 2 rooms is almost cold, I closed the valves to the manifold of the other rooms but nothing, the incoming temperature was 32 degrees and outgoing from 27. Precision I was putting the water from time to time so that the pressure is 1 bar
2. Problem with the heat pump: it works for 1 to 2 hours then stops, as if it had been placed in safety, then after half an hour it starts again…. I noticed that the temperature did not exceed 30 degrees when entering and was 25 degrees when leaving
I read the discussions on forum but no similar situation, thank you for your enlightened advice!
0 x

Back to "hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ..."