Simple question on the solar market

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Simple question on the solar market

by gegyx » 15/06/08, 17:51

Simple question on Solar

I ask you to ask yourself why the rulers are not developing Solar, completely, immediately and now.

Simple, direct, deductive question….

which can only make you conclude with the idea of ​​a “Plot”.

After a period of growth, consumer goods, waste, and now that fossil fuel is rising, people, in their good sense, realize that it was not the right way.

Most of them want to live more serenely, healthily, without polluting the earth, the waters, the air, the space.
Preserve the planet, and the future of their children.

If there is reluctance, it is because they are hampered by an economic system which they cannot get out of.

~~~~

If a President made a referendum, in order to redirect the economy, towards natural energies and mainly on Solar,
he would have a « YES MASSIF »
and a lot of sympathy for the decades to come.
:D

Why, this will does not exist?
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 15/06/08, 18:08

When you see investment aid in Belgium or Germany, you can still see that things are moving, right? And it will continue because the share of renewable energies in Europe will have to increase further by ... 2020, I believe.

in Belgium 3500 + 3440 +3440 (under conditions) of premiums and tax reduction for individuals, there are actually more than one.
Having said that, I am the first to say that this money would be better placed to help insulate the homes of the most disadvantaged households, especially tenants.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Castex Clement
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Question

by Castex Clement » 15/06/08, 19:03

elephant said:

Having said that, I am the first to say that this money would be better placed to help insulate the homes of the most disadvantaged households, especially tenants.

completely fair but it would be necessary that these premiums can be perceived auusi that on the supplies bought by the individuals who do the job.
don't you think?
0 x
Christophe

Re: Simple question on Solar

by Christophe » 15/06/08, 19:16

Already they are trying to do it ... at least they give the impression ... because contrary to what elephant says, subsidies inflate prices more than anything else. For example: subsidies prevent any self-construction: pkoi? Because the important thing is what we will save in fossil resources, right? So whether it is inexpensive homemade or put down by a dear pro ... what difference if the performances are identical? The state is anything but a con ... it gives with one hand to take with the other.

I recall the subject on the question: https://www.econologie.com/forums/arnaques-e ... t5520.html

gegyx wrote:Why, this will does not exist?

A little cliché but must intervene all the same:

Breakdown of tax revenue for 2004.

VAT 120.960 M € 45,5%
Income tax € 53.880 million 20,2%
Corporate tax € 38.930m 14,6%
Internal Tax on Petroleum Products € 20.030m 7,5%
Other fiscal contributions (solidarity wealth tax, transfer taxes, payroll tax, ...) 31.850 ME 12%

+ oil tanker pressures ...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 15/06/08, 19:25

Les michants pitrouliers, voui!
Fuel taxation, yes !!
Industrial inertia of builders, yes !!!

+ lobby of the nuclear and civil nuclear well home, voui !!!!

ah, I'm teasing Christophe, you know me! :P
0 x
georges100
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by georges100 » 15/06/08, 19:28

there is no conspiracy but habit : Mrgreen:
we live in a society of maximum profit that's all : Mrgreen:

if the state does not give a bonus for the material it is not to lose money with moonlighting : Mrgreen: I do not know if their calculation is wise ....
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/06/08, 19:31

Ah tinkering in his house for his family and his planet is moonlighting then? : Evil:

It makes me stack up!

Remundo don't be the big naive please ...lobbies are necessarily there for something ...

There are Chinese solar kits at 2000 € in some DIY stores now ... it should sell like hotcakes but I doubt that this is the case because when I look at the roofs of new houses ... I always see more chimneys that solar ...
Last edited by Christophe the 15 / 06 / 08, 19: 34, 1 edited once.
0 x
georges100
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by georges100 » 15/06/08, 19:34

I gave you the explanation sevie by the state since the first aids to isolation :D
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/06/08, 19:35

Can you make writing efforts Georges? Or remove your mittens please ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 15/06/08, 19:38

Christophe wrote:Ah tinkering in his house for his family and his planet is moonlighting then? : Evil:

It makes me stack up!

Remundo don't be the big naive please ...lobbies are necessarily there for something ...

There are Chinese solar kits at 2000 € in some DIY stores now ... it should sell like hotcakes but I doubt that this is the case because when I look at the roofs of new houses ... I always see more chimneys that solar ...

My funny presentation took nothing seriously from the ideas :D
Indeed and obviously, it is the lobbies that hold us ...

On solar, do these kits easily connect to the EDF network without a 1 year procedure and 4 kg of paper, lobby they said? : Idea:
0 x