Realization mechanism to make electricity.

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 21/09/03, 10:38

Hi Yasacha!
I have the same project but I have not yet found the site to carry it out, however it is a very good subject for discussion. If members can inform us it would be nice.

A+
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/09/03, 16:21

Before embarking on the realization study, there are 2 essential questions to ask:

1) Is the power supplied by the water necessary to undertake an assembly. Sioui -> 2)

2) Can you legally do it, I mean by: does the land belong to you.

If 1 and 2 are positive, other questions come next, one of the most important and problematic is the connection to the EdF network (since I suppose you want to resell the current) because, you will understand, that EdF, having nothing to to gain from a decentralization of energy, will not put the red carpet for that and I would even say that it will even overcharge this installation and will put a stick in your wheels (logic, it defends its beefsteak). Finally count 10 to 15 years of return on investment, these are the classic figures in renewable energy (which has always "troubled me" ... pkoi all returns are the same on such different technologies?)
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 01/04/04, 11:39

Hello,
The simplest seems to me to use either a system as for the wind turbines, or as for the photovoltaic for the storage and restitution part, there is only the mechanics which would change, but it is necessary a little more information on the number of Kw expected and the flow of the river;)
And if you are a good handyman, there are ways to make a lot of savings in the realization : Lol:
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
johann.noel
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by johann.noel » 28/04/04, 13:53

I have some pdf documents which deal with the modification of car alternators and batteries to a good handyman level, they are initially made for small wind turbines but are quite usable for small hydraulics ...

I can send them to you by email or you have to find the site where they come from (it must be called "moulinette")

johann
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/04/04, 23:10

Hello !

Thanks for the docs, I'm also interested and it might be interesting to give the link to everyone ...
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 30/04/04, 07:43

econology wrote:Hello !

Thanks for the docs, I'm also interested and it might be interesting to give the link to everyone ...

:P
Hi, yes, this is true !!! must give the links, so as to untie the (languages) keyboards! <_
A+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 01/05/04, 11:37

I believe you will find your happiness here:

http://www.mini-eoles.com/

which is the continuation of the moulinette site (Quebec sites)

A+
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/05/04, 21:36

to me: http://www.smallhydro.ch/français/français.htm :)

we can read:

In the 19th century, more than 10 small hydraulic installations supplied energy to Swiss industries and factories. In 000, the register of water rights mentions 1914 small hydraulic power plants with less than 7 Megawatt [MW] of power, 000% of which had a power of less than 10 kilowatt (eg water wheels and small turbines). During the 90th century, the densification of electricity grids, the supply of energy produced at advantageous prices by large hydroelectric plants and competition from small, flexible and inexpensive fossil fuel generators led to the disappearance of the most of the small hydropower plants.

As a result, in 1985 there were only about 1 small hydroelectric power stations of less than 000 MW of power remaining in service, of which about 10 had a power of less than 700 kW. To this should be added approx. 300 installation which directly used mechanical energy.

In 1990, under the influence of the Chernobyl nuclear disaster and faced with the threat of global warming, the Swiss people adopted, by vote, the constitutional article on energy (Art. 24 octies BV). On this basis, a federal decree on energy was issued in 1991, which defined new economic conditions in favor of renewable energies. The "Energy 2000" action program aimed at a policy of supporting renewable energies, a direct consequence of this decree, was launched that same year. This federal decree finally led to the energy law of June 28, 1999 (LEne).
0 x