- Moindreffor 16/08/18, 14:14 Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio View the latest post Answers 11029 Views 538697
- Tiwi 16/08/18, 13:44 Surcharged generator or not? View the latest post Answers 20 Views 389
- Janic 16/08/18, 08:12 Monsanto Roundup deadly to humans - Glyphosate View the latest post Answers 365 Views 42303
- Flytox 15/08/18, 21:31 [One other] Humor View the latest post Answers 12758 Views 1682619
- moinsdewatt 15/08/18, 16:48 Astronomy: latest news stars, March 2016 View the latest post Answers 31 Views 3619
- Leo Maximus 15/08/18, 16:43 Auxiliary cats of organic farming View the latest post Answers 17 Views 793
- nico239 15/08/18, 14:27 New upcoming forum that you want as functions? View the latest post Answers 151 Views 14023
- Ahmed 15/08/18, 10:07 And if the BIO was a LURE ..... euuuuuh! View the latest post Answers 81 Views 2012
- to be chafoin 15/08/18, 00:41 A vegetable meadow? View the latest post Answers 119 Views 5995
- dede2002 14/08/18, 21:30 My (large) solar thermal project View the latest post Answers 66 Views 28986
- DC 14/08/18, 17:20 Insulating selection and installation according to roofs and parts View the latest post Answers 1 Views 47
- Christophe 14/08/18, 14:33 The plastic is (not so) great! View the latest post Answers 100 Views 45670
- Christophe 14/08/18, 13:18 Best of words or remarks of our children! View the latest post Answers 40 Views 4940
- Did67 13/08/18, 10:37 Signs of lack of water or excess heat? View the latest post Answers 25 Views 809
- Did67 13/08/18, 10:27 My kitchen garden of the least effort View the latest post Answers 92 Views 3832
- Christophe 12/08/18, 18:10 [One other] Des déconnantes videos or videos to see View the latest post Answers 570 Views 130880
- izentrop 12/08/18, 14:32 The latest figures from global warming View the latest post Answers 138 Views 16751
- Christophe 12/08/18, 13:26 Video: the evolution of the world population on 2000 years View the latest post Answers 1 Views 139
- Ahmed 12/08/18, 10:53 The largest source of primary energy, COAL View the latest post Answers 193 Views 61826
- phil12 12/08/18, 10:47 Everything you need to know about photovoltaics in France View the latest post Answers 288 Views 77744
- Flytox 11/08/18, 23:38 Our pets (pictures or video) View the latest post Answers 445 Views 71219
- Christophe 11/08/18, 15:39 Economic analyzes on the passage from 90 km / h to 80 km / h in France ... View the latest post Answers 156 Views 4944
- Janic 11/08/18, 14:32 France is one of the worst European pupils in terms of vaccination. View the latest post Answers 124 Views 3818
- Ahmed 11/08/18, 12:06 Rocket stove with vortex View the latest post Answers 21 Views 4111
- Did67 10/08/18, 23:32 The Potager du Sloth: the book View the latest post Answers 395 Views 23396
- I learn econologic
- posts: 38
- Registration: 16/12/08, 15:21
- Location: Namur Belgium
- Contact :
sunny days come with the beginning of summer.
your boiler Paradigm turns for hot water production only, unless you have an installation connected to a pool heater.
How to increase the operating time of the burner, save energy and make the most of your installation?
After 2 months of testing and agreement of the importer (Mr Gram) and the factory, there is a setting to perform to reduce the power of the boiler 50%.
this setting is not necessary if you have a pool
Important: afraid of making a mistake?
press 2x on the left double arrow to exit the program.
tip: print this email to have it near you when setting
here are the necessary steps to make the adjustment:
control box "Pelleti" of your boiler:
step 1: box in normal display
step 2: unroll the menu with the double right arrow until "service access"
step 3: access code: display "42" on the screen, using the + and - arrows
step 4: the 42 code must be validated by the double right arrow. you have access to the "technical" menu
5 step: scroll the menu with the up / down arrows. go to the "yield limited" section before the last screen, just before "language" with the key - decrease the power up to half of your boiler: 20 kw becomes 10.1 kw
32kw becomes 15 kw.
validate your choice by pressing 2 x the left double arrow key to exit the program.
That's it !! , we'll see you again from the beginning of September / October for winter revival
this setting must be available also on the Ökofen / KWB and Solvis boilers, which are identical devices: still to be juggled with the keys
Happy holidays to those who leave and for those who stay
(like me), "the holidays are above all a state of mind"
Sprl Technifluides GmbH
Your partner heating and sanitary
Fachmann für Sanitär und Heizung
Pellets und Haustechnik
Who is online ?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and guest 1