Notice wind windmax HY1000 24V?

Buying well and choosing a product or service well means, in addition to being satisfied, consuming less and preserving the planet, it is essential in 2021 to buy better! Also the exchange of information and experiences makes it possible to avoid various scams and crooks. In 2021, it is essential to exchange your experiences of use, positive or negative, because the market for products and services for the consumer has never been so abundant in the history of mankind. Helping to choose better is essential because buying better means buying sustainable!
mikaelb
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Notice wind windmax HY1000 24V?

by mikaelb » 18/06/11, 13:25

Hello, I'm new to this forum. I installed about 1 months ago, a windmax wind turbine HY1000 24v, 5 blades. I will want to know if anyone knows or uses this machine. She is well known in the United States.
It starts production at 3ms, 1000 watts at 12ms and 1600 watts at 16ms max. I made measurements and I got 800 watts for 11ms in bursts that fits well with the production curve. What I do not understand is that below 3ms, it does not reach the production threshold, the 19 / 20v to charge my 24v battery. I did tests with a battery of 12V and there, production starts at 2ms, and against as soon as you reach high wind speeds, the yield is zero. Which is, I think, normal.
Yesterday, there were wind averages of 7ms with gusts of 11ms. At the end of the day, I did not get the estimated production. About 400watts on half a day. I saw that my power only varied. I wanted to have feedback from users of wind turbines of equivalent power, to make comparisons.
Thank you for your answers.
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 18/06/11, 18:25

For an 24V battery to charge, it is necessary for the voltage to reach and go far beyond this value (the ideal being around 27.6V) so it seems normal that the charge only starts from a speed of not insignificant wind.
Production suffers fatally!

I can not give you a number, mine (a future-energy) is still in its cards.
0 x
mikaelb
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by mikaelb » 19/06/11, 08:57

thank you for your answer Forhorse.
would not be a solution to work around this problem because I find it unfortunate to see my wind turbine run empty, and in addition to a fairly high speed (we can not see the blades)
I thought to put a voltage booster 12V, 24V output rectifier, but problem, to find high power, and still there are losses due to the performance of the transformer.
can not we connect the generator directly to my network via a reinjection inverter as for solar panels?
I am doing research on this subject
if anyone has an idea it would be nice
merci de votre aide
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 20/06/11, 10:34

mikaelb wrote: can not we connect the generator directly to my network via a reinjection inverter as for solar panels?
Yes, we can of course, but we must still provide protection against overspeed.
0 x
loop
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by loop » 20/06/11, 12:43

Hello everyone,

She starts her production at 3ms,

3m / s is about 10Km / h, it is rather a very low speed for a production start.
Seeking to exploit weaker winds is useless because there is no significant energy to draw from them.
The conditions for a successful wind project is first and foremost to know the distribution of the wind speed over time, its orientation, its regularity. The site of implantation must be adapted (no obstacles) and the mast high enough (there is often the best).

Yesterday, there were wind averages of 7ms with gusts of 11ms. At the end of the day, I did not get the estimated production. About 400watts on half a day. I saw that my power only varied

The power varies with the speed of rotation of the rotor, which itself fluctuates with the speed of the wind, but until then nothing would explain the poor production.
Be careful, when we talk about cumulative energy, we must use Wh or KWh!
Are the cable sections correct?

can not we connect the generator directly to my network via a reinjection inverter as for solar panels?

Network inverters for wind turbines are a bit different from models for photovoltaic panels.
On a Windmaster for example, it is fed on the 3 phases of the tri-phased generator 48V, and not in 12-24 V DC as for PV.
Nevertheless, network reinjection requires agreement and approval with the Network Manager (ERDF), even if there is no resale.
I did some research on the micro-injection from a source 12V (battery for example). The objective in this case, being the reduction of consumption entering the meter (which will not turn upside down).
The hardware exists, but requires a voltage from 14 to 28V (power variation) and is not distributed in FRANCE.
Search on E Bé with "grid inverter"

A+

Gérald
0 x
mikaelb
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by mikaelb » 20/06/11, 12:49

hello gaston

I already have an inverter 24V, 230V, 3000W
would I need another type of inverter for the direct transfer of wind power generation / home network
if it is possible to use my UPS, could you tell me the steps knowing that I will obviously provide a break in the UPS in case of cut EDF
would connecting the wind turbine to the network allow me to optimize my wind turbine: I explain if I plug a bulb 24V, 55W regulator output without battery my wind turbine provided the current of the first blows of blades and my light bulb lights up.
but if I connect it to my battery 24V, it is necessary that the generator arrives at least at 20V to recharge it: so I regularly see my wind turbine turn empty has a good diet without injecting anything
merci de votre aide
0 x
loop
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by loop » 20/06/11, 21:01

The inverter connected to the grid, or grid inverter, is wedged on the sinusoid to inject its power. Basically, it emits a voltage slightly "ahead" of the network to supply it.
In principle, if the network is shut down, the inverter is safe, and anyway, it should be unable to send a voltage on the line (?) In any case 50HZ.

The conventional inverter, or DC / AC converter, creates its own sinusoidal or pseudo-sinusoidal signal.

The 2 designs are different.

I send you in mp an example of material that can reinject without resale. On an efficiency level, if you consume when your wind turbine produces, you reduce your electric bill.

Autonomy from a battery is neither economical nor ecological, unless you can do otherwise.

A+
0 x
loop
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by loop » 21/06/11, 12:43

Bonjour,

A few months ago, I made a hardware search, just to consider switching from 12V battery to a network injection 220V. The battery can be charged by a wind turbine or a PV panel, via a regulator.

Today the hardware has evolved further in power, and one finds a complete range of 300 to 3500W, with as input 14-28DC or more, transformed into 220V AC / 50HZ

I imagine that this type of material is not found in France, for the good reason that its use must be regulated.
In addition, since the French PV / wind subsidy system requires producers to sell their solar energy completely, without worrying about their own consumption, the production without resale does not interest individuals ... for the moment .
Nevertheless, it is an interesting alternative to battery storage. A buffer battery can nevertheless play the role of stabilizing the voltage.

Here is an example of information that can be found on the DC-AC ON-Grid inverter

A+
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 21/06/11, 14:11

loop wrote:I imagine that this type of material is not found in France, for the good reason that its use must be regulated.
I'm afraid that yes : Evil:

loop wrote:A buffer battery can nevertheless play the role of stabilizing the voltage.
There is usually no point in stabilizing the voltage because this type of inverter often integrates an MPPT function that would be disturbed by the presence of the battery.
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 21/06/11, 15:51

there are pure sines on rueducom (among others)
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)