My meeting with an energy advisor

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
saya
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

My meeting with an energy advisor

by saya » 16/04/09, 19:39

I am also very interested in renewable energy, that's why I wanted to tell you about my meeting with a completely free advisor who is there to explain all the ways to reduce CO2 gas emissions. I met him super nice and efficient not at all the big heavy who wants to sell at all costs. He carried out a feasibility and profitability study, we discussed at length the various daily means of making small efforts ..... I like to imagine a world a little "cleaner".
I live in the Lorraine region, in Metz so if people are interested do not hesitate to contact me I have his card and you have to keep informed after all his does not commit us to anything it's just that we can no longer say: Beinh I didn't know ..... : Cry:

See you soon

Skirt
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 16/04/09, 22:20

Welcome Saya, but you would not do a little bit in disguised spam, there ???? : Mrgreen:

sorry, we have learned to be wary of advice from newcomers!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 16/04/09, 23:40

:? elephant do not like to be taken for a wild duck ... : Lol:

Your message smacks of disguised advertising full nose ...
You don't give essential info ...
Apparently your "advisor" does not work for the incumbent electricity operator, because their advice is not free ...

It is therefore a "private". This is not a defect, it just deserves to be clarified.
0 x
saya
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by saya » 17/04/09, 16:08

oops my apologies it's true its ..... after re-reading it gives this impression : Lol: !!!!! No it's just that I do not know me at all in renewable energies and everything and I was just satisfied to have been made aware of the solutions that exist (moreover I made no decision I am in an information phase especially.) I just found this person effective after of course he called me back but I explained that I just wanted to inform myself. Besides its the forum is great a niche of super interesting info thank you and again I will talk about it around me (yet nothing commercial inside hihi) I like to say it when I am satisfied !!!! it's so rare !!!!

Here

See you soon : Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/04/09, 16:11

I think saya is sincere ... and you know I am starting to know how to smell them the "spammers" ...

Which body did your energy advisor come from? Or was it just a sales representative? What is it about? The insulation? Solar? Geothermal energy (yuck)?

There will be more and more in the field ... and not only good ... like everywhere!
0 x
saya
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by saya » 17/04/09, 19:04

well in fact it is for the family home, that of my parents. I wanted to have info on photovoltaics no !! in fact on the different ways of producing its own energy and this is where we broached the subject of photovoltaics, I find it quite interesting the fact of being completely independent, I did not understand how it works. On the other hand I was told that thermal solar with heat transfer fluid to heat a house was much more interesting (what I appreciate is that less polluting in the manufacture of panels)
The guy was a Solerine sales advisor, I accepted the appointment through a friend and what I appreciated was not the products offered or others, it was simply the fact of having had a good discussion.

Well, I still don't know which solution to turn to, so I inform myself and thank you Chris, I reassure you Nooooooon I don't sell anything, I don't do business, by the way, I'm in the voluntary sector, so nothing to do !!!!

: Lol: : Lol:
0 x
Cri-cri
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Cri-cri » 18/04/09, 20:28

It is true that there are many people who would like to be energetically independent.

Only it is much easier in the countryside than in town!

In addition I think that if everyone gets there, the state will be forced to tax us on something else!

According to our means, we must put ourselves in clean energy little by little, because one day or the other it will become compulsory.

For solutions, there are lots, but there is necessarily one more suited to the place, the means, the project ...
0 x

Back to "hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ..."