Returns Scroll Stop Automatic mode

Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...Installing a turbine PICO, need info

Renewables except electric or solar thermal (see sub-forums dedicated below): wind, marine energy, water and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal ...
hydro turbine
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Installing a turbine PICO, need info

Unread Messageby hydro turbine » 26/09/09, 11:23

Hello
I'm in the mountains with a small stream that delivers 6 / 7 l / s min depending on the season with the possibility of fall in 5 6 m. It is for electrification in 220 v a small house, lamps, computer ...
For now, the pico turbine that could match the MGH is 200 6 with HH m drop and 6.3 6.4 or l / s.
I need info for installation and to determine if other solutions are possible.
For this turbine requires a water outlet with an outlet diameter of 210 mm. I have to make this tank before the snow! and I also need info for this.
see you soon
0 x

raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Unread Messageby raymon » 27/09/09, 09:18

mgh 200hh seems to be the right solution for you. Be discreet because you have permissions and the file is very complex. If you want advice be more specific about your problem good pool especially do not forget the grid and pay attention to the pressure drop in the pipe if you bit oversized thou. 200w on 24h it makes 4.8 kwh if you stored in battery you just run a lot of stuff with.
0 x
vinio
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby vinio » 28/09/09, 10:41

Hello,

It's funny, I want to do the same with almost the same configuration as you (30l / s, falling 2,5m). *
Can you give a more detailed STP information on 200HH MGH, brand, features everything finally what.
Apparently you seem already well informed, it is a project long right?
0 x
vinio
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby vinio » 28/09/09, 10:44

Ok I found it is still PowerPal the manufacturer. Now can you tell me where and how you intend to buy it because I also live in Ariege! :P
0 x
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Unread Messageby raymon » 29/09/09, 07:31

0 x

vinio
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Unread Messageby vinio » 29/09/09, 09:26

That is to say ? Is it the only importer in France ??
Should be called to find out if they do not have a closer competitor :D
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 17/09/10, 13:33

0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!
aurelie W & T
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Unread Messageby aurelie W & T » 13/10/10, 10:10

Hello,

hydro turbine, I do not think the MGH 200 HH is best suited. by against, it is in the case of vinio.

Indeed, 200 MGH is a kind of pico Francis in which increases the speed of the water by suction outlet.
A Francis requires a lot of water (high speed) for a low waterfall.
By cons, when the flow is low with a higher drop height, a Pelton is more suitable. which is the case of hydro turbine.
Typically for hydraulic power plants worldwide:
-lower than 30m: turbine over water Kaplan
- Of 30m to 300m Francis
-> 300M: Pelton.

see the realization in pico Pelton:
http://www.moreau-fr.net/proto/turbine/turbine.html

Furthermore, developing a new low-cost pico-turbine, I look for test sites in daily use for implementing current 2011.
If you are interrested, as well as the other, please contact me by MP. Note that I take my responsibility until all starting installation costs of the electrical cable to use.
0 x
Nonosch

Unread Messageby Nonosch » 31/12/10, 16:24

Hello,

I introduce myself, Arnaud 24ans, I'm on a project to build a house plank, I have on my land with a small river (Magel in Mollkirch) I has an average flow of 600L / O and 10L / s during low water, by cons I have a very small difference in height (max 2m). I am also fortunate to have a cabin in hard 30m² 1m to the passage of the river. You advise me to install anything like equipment?

Best wishes for 2011

A + nonosch
0 x
Christophe

Unread Messageby Christophe » 31/12/10, 18:36

Hi and welcome.

a) create a new topic if you want more luck answers / tracking your project

b) is what you have the right to change the flow / earthmoving your stream?

If you manage to build a dam 2m get you something to do!
0 x
Was this forum helpful or advisable? Help him too so he can continue to do it! Articles, analyzes and downloads on the editorial part of the site, publish your own! Get out (part of) your savings from the banking system, buy crypto-currencies!