Future micro hydropower project 35 kw (Réunion)

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Maurel
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Future micro hydropower project 35 kw (Réunion)

by Maurel » 04/03/12, 13:15

hello I would like to have information for a project of installation of a micro hydroelectric power station 35 kw on the plan law I have a brook river which passes on my ground at the level of water I have the possibility of creating a forced coduite of 10 15 of height to note that with each rain the brook turns into a torrent of water it rains very often the slope and about 15% natural the source comes from far enough I also have the possibility of creating a very important reserve 12 15 20 m high and to install a pump of 28M2h output diameter 60 thank you in advance for helping me in my project how much edf buys back the kw on the island of the meeting : Cheesy: thank you for advising me a suitable turbine and electric generator I saw different model very soon
0 x
minguinhirigue
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by minguinhirigue » 04/03/12, 16:04

The meeting being overseas, it is likely that the buy-back rates and installation procedures are specific, different from mainland France.

It is in your best interest to contact the local electricity management company directly.

Beware of water retention, the development of this falls under different laws on water and the environment.

It is a beautiful project, thank you for keeping us informed of its progress.
0 x