Any Connection stove Boiler - Gas boiler

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
hello2005
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Any Connection stove Boiler - Gas boiler

by hello2005 » 16/10/13, 00:06

Hello,
I live in a house of about 120 m² 1980 years with double glazing equipped with 10 radiators.
Currently a wall mounted gas boiler with suction cup is used to power the radiators. Control is via a room thermostat that cuts the boiler.
DHW production is instantaneous with the gas boiler.
I envisage the coupling of the boiler to a boiler wood that I will install in place of the current chimney which is in the stay of approximately 25 m²

I have two / three questions.

I hesitate between a stove stove aquaflam type 12 (2 kw air and 10 kw water) and another stove 14 (4 kw air and 10 kw water).
Does the power of 10 kw in water seem to you sufficient?
If I take a power of 4 kw in air, is not it likely to be too hot in the room (25 m²) where the stove is.

Regarding the connection, I hesitate to put a buffer tank of 600 liter, because it will lead to a lot of changes in the heat regulation of heating (Obligation of a three-way valve, new control module, ....) . I am moving towards a simpler system without a ball.
What do you think of these two simplified assemblies, which seems to you the most judicious (Efficiency, inconsistency of operation, risk, ...).
I was inspired by different editing found on the WEB

1 editing

2 editing

In advance thank you for your advice.
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 17/10/13, 09:01

0 x