Buy and install Chinese wind turbine 2 and 3 KW

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Willaupuis
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Buy and install Chinese wind turbine 2 and 3 KW

by Willaupuis » 02/08/07, 12:37

here I have just received this July 25 after almost 4 months waiting for delivery, two wind turbines one for me (2kw) and a second for my father (3kw).
I keep up to date a blog with photos of the follow-up of the evolution of the assembly, use and result

http://willaupuis.skyrock.com

to date they are not yet mounted, personally I am at the beginning of the assembly of the 2kw mat but must allow time to dry the concrete to support the mat

my father will probably climb the September 3kw because despite being retired he is overwhelmed with work (long live retirement)

oh yes I have some questions to the site's electricians,

at the exit of the alternator of the 2 kw (120 DC V 17A) comes out three son, I have to go to see an electrician to help me editing but here a council or two are always welcome )

1 °) on these three wires is it correct that 1 serves as a mass and the other two are they phases?
2 °) to calculate the diameter of the cable to use I will use the formula: is it correct?
S = r0 * L * I / V

r: copper resistivity = 0.021 ohms2 / m
L: total length (go + return) in m
I: Current at A and V the voltage drop.
0 x
if everyone agrees is that people thought
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/08/07, 13:06

Thank you for sharing your experiences with visitors to this forum :), for your questions:

1) If the 3 wires of the same color is that it is a three-phase generator. You will surely find information about it on the record.

2) For the determination of sections, here are some charts:
Mono cos phi = 1:
http://www.volta-electricite.info/artic ... =fr&pg=605

Sort cos phi = 0,8:
http://www.volta-electricite.info/artic ... =fr&pg=603

So your case (2kW), if your generator is three-phase, a section of 1,5mm² would make more than 190m with 5% of voltage drop.

Otherwise here are some forms (but inverted with respect to your case, it is necessary to tone): http://www.volta-electricite.info/artic ... fr&pg=1970

ps: you would not have bought your wind turbine at Joliet Technology by chance? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/08/07, 13:08

Oops I had read too fast, your genius being in 120 V it is necessary to correct the results of the abacuses and formulas ...

You can easily determine the Resistance of your file thanks to this form: http://www.volta-electricite.info/artic ... fr&pg=1753

Then you easily get the voltage drop (and losses by Joule effect) ...
0 x
Willaupuis
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Willaupuis » 02/08/07, 13:24

hi christophe no I did not buy the wind turbine by Joliet technology but by an Italian firm.

Yes it is a generator in 120V, the distance to go through the cable is 40m go

by the site that you proposed, we easily find the resistance of the wire ok but I did not dig how to calculate the rest, (sorry I'm not electrician except connect an electric meter, switch socket the minimum what).

the generator is "Alternatore a magneti permanenti 3 fasi" as said in the instructions,
Last edited by Willaupuis the 02 / 08 / 07, 13: 41, 1 edited once.
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 02/08/07, 13:41

Christophe wrote:Oops I had read too fast, your genius being in 120 V it is necessary to correct the results of the abacuses and formulas ...

If I'm not mistaken, you've read a bit faster, 120V DC 17A

DC = continuous current.

When to 3 son ...?
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 02/08/07, 14:10

Willaupuis wrote:hi christophe no I did not buy the wind turbine by Joliet technology but by an Italian firm.

the generator is "Alternatore a magneti permanenti 3 fasi" as said in the instructions,

Manuel in Italian, I guess ....
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/08/07, 15:56

Hihihi delnoram, well I'm going back to bed! : Mrgreen: Is it Italian or Chinese finally ??

Does 3 fasi prevent it would not be 3 phases by chance? Now nothing prevents that the three-phase transformer - DC is integrated in the generatice. This is also the case with Air X.

Does not prevent the 3 son it remains a mystery ... can be 1 earth wire ???

Besides, I advise Willaupuis reading the Air X manual presented here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/une-eolien ... t3821.html

ps: it's still crazy not to have a manual in English with gear to several thousand euros ...
0 x
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 02/08/07, 17:11

I haven't seen the price => how much does this stupid cost?
0 x
Willaupuis
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Willaupuis » 02/08/07, 18:18

christophe, it's a Chinese bought at an italian company and installed in belgium ,,,,, i always liked to do simple ,,,

for the price: wind turbine with mat 9 meters and battery charger, cable stay cable finally complete but without network converter, 2000 euros delivered at home but we must add the 3% of customs clearance and VAT (thank you the state) of 21%

I asked for a technical notice in English (yes in French must not be revered)

ah yes by the way alex is my name is simpler and shorter than willaupuis which is the name of my village.
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 02/08/07, 19:01

Christophe wrote:
Does 3 fasi prevent it would not be 3 phases by chance? Now nothing prevents that the three-phase transformer - DC is integrated in the generatice. This is also the case with Air X.

Does not prevent the 3 son it remains a mystery ... can be 1 earth wire ???

Yes it is likely that it is a three-phase generator.
For 3 wires can be an answer element
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"

"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)