Help Request asynchronous motor mounting eolienne

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Habib
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Help Request asynchronous motor mounting eolienne

by Habib » 12/11/15, 12:20

Hello,

please inform me is it possible to power a 380V, 4.5KW / h three-phase motor using 3 wind turbines (each wind turbine gives 50v, 1.5Kw / h) without using the batteries? if possible, please give me the connection diagram.

another question is what there will be no problem in or the power of current produced by wind turbines is less than 4,5KW / H
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 12/11/15, 14:32

1) The kW / h unit does not exist. I'll assume it's kW ...

2) I don't think it's possible for different reasons:
- An electric motor generally consumes much more at start-up than its nominal power.
- It will be necessary to "couple" the 3 wind turbines to accumulate the power and reach the operating voltage of the motor. This coupling will be much easier with intermediate storage (not necessarily of large capacity).
- The production of a wind turbine is variable very quickly, and it generally requires a minimum of smoothing.

3) You would have to know what is driven by this motor to know if it can operate with a lower power (a 4,5 kW motor does not necessarily consume 4,5 kW if what it drives does not resist).
0 x
sycholote
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by sycholote » 24/11/15, 07:04

a car alternator can make a synchronous motor or a stepper motor it is not made for that but it works
0 x