Air conditioning for the earth (search sponsor)

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...

Is creating air conditioning with a filter useful?

You can select 1 option

Consult the results
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Air conditioning for the earth (search sponsor)

by recyclinage » 21/08/07, 22:43

Hello,

came up with an idea.

so as not to dig u-shaped galleries with an aquatic bottom (from a certain depth the water circulates as we can confirm to you the old miners) (but letting the air circulate) which could contain certain type of alga

if you ventilate each extremiter with ventillo with photovoltaic panel and that the extremiter are wooded

you get air conditioning with a filter to create a micro climate that could slow the progression of heat

this requires only a construction blow and a low maintenance blow

the geothermal energy in the basement is colder than the surrounding air

just circulate this air could have an air conditioning effect
Last edited by recyclinage the 22 / 08 / 07, 15: 46, 2 edited once.
0 x
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 22/08/07, 10:30

So if I understand correctly I can draw fresh air from my 15 m deep well to cool my home with a buried pipe of course? and this with a simple suction turbine : Shock:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/08/07, 10:39

Well, this is the principle of Canadian well no?

On the other hand, I am not sure that the presence of water is beneficial for the indoor air ... on the contrary ...
0 x
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 22/08/07, 10:59

Christophe wrote:Well, this is the principle of Canadian well no?

On the other hand, I am not sure that the presence of water is beneficial for the indoor air ... on the contrary ...

Yes, I thought about it right after I posted!
There would be water with this forced air I admit it but it would be harmful? : Shock: And for what reason ?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/08/07, 11:51

Uh ...

Managing a good (low) humidity is one of the major problems in homes.

High hydrometry is the appearance of molds and bacterial development and all the problems that arise from it ...

This is one of the major drawbacks of the principle of the Canadian well in summer: risk of bacterial development due to the condensation of hot humid air on the cold walls of the well ...
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 22/08/07, 12:02

A2E wrote:So if I understand correctly I can draw fresh air from my 15 m deep well to cool my home with a buried pipe of course? and this with a simple suction turbine : Shock:

Hello

no need for a turbine, a cover on the well with an adjustable air hose is sufficient.

after a good dehumidifier and voila : Mrgreen:

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 22/08/07, 12:04

A2E wrote:So if I understand correctly I can draw fresh air from my 15 m deep well to cool my home with a buried pipe of course? and this with a simple suction turbine : Shock:

effectively extracting air from the cavity you get warmer air than the outside in winter and less hot in summer
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 22/08/07, 12:10

Christophe wrote:Well, this is the principle of Canadian well no?

I saw this project on a larger scale than that of the houses but well to create asser of this technique to create a microclimate

for the person who thinks about it for their home I recommend to underground driving horizontally in say 2m below the ground threshold

for my large-scale version I thought of the u and the algae bottom of the water because some algae eats co2 and particles to purify them and as this is underground no other plant could play the role of filter in addition to the trees outside

I put these means in addition to make the most of the air filters and air conditioning

because I think it will create a new biotope around these modern version lungs
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 22/08/07, 13:29

zac wrote:

Hello

no need for a turbine, a cover on the well with an adjustable air hose is sufficient.

after a good dehumidifier and voila : Mrgreen:

@+

you use grain of salt and sand
thick enough to have the dry exterior part

if you plan to cool down you have this house with this diffuse system through your cellar or your vacuum ventilate and carrot hole to connect the two (soil under soil) in addition to the anti-humidity filter with sand and grain of salt (ecologically changeable all 6 months) it should be tempo to have a taut of humidity at the right convenience compared to the ambient air

(for my environmental version)
but good emitting of the humidity in the environment would make fall more quickly the particles emitted by any vehicles (direct like the gasoline or indirect with the electriciter)
or our overconsumption industry
I pass some and better thinking of yesterday's cassoulet

and also think about the galloping flora that this would generate

you can go back and turn all over the place there is only profit for everyone
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 22/08/07, 13:56

yes indeed if you create an inlet and an outlet of this well by aspiration

a bit as if darling you had sent up the freshness of the cellar upstairs ;-)
0 x