Windmaster inverter configuration with a wind HYE 48V

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
delerue
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Windmaster inverter configuration with a wind HYE 48V

by delerue » 19/04/14, 11:04

Hello
Here I am installed a wind turbine HYE 1000W 48V by a company
but unfortunately for me I had to do to a charlatant
I lost 9600 €, during the last storm the wind turbine tore me off my house gear.
I reinvested 1000 € in a mat to fix it elsewhere than on the house.
Now it turns but I realized that it produced nothing.
After some research I saw that the inverters are not programmed for the wind turbine.
So always after some research I know that I have to go back to the wind configuration and enter several different data.
But I do not know what to put and I can not find anything on the internet.
So I go to you for some information
to all in advance thank you
0 x
loop
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by loop » 21/04/14, 09:39

Bonjour,

Your case is unfortunately not isolated.
The price of hardware alone hardly exceeds 2500 3000 euros (look at online sellers).
How to explain that this kind of scammers can sell the equipment at this price, without ever giving a guarantee on the return on investment?

Start by reading this topic:

https://www.econologie.com/forums/comment-parametrer-un-windmaster-pour-une-black-600-t11982.html

A+
0 x
delerue
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by delerue » 21/04/14, 12:34

Hello again

And yes unfortunately I'm not the only one
Why I went through a "con artist" just for several reasons:
I have unfortunately trusted him
I benefited from a reduced vat
I could make a tax deduction (tax credit)
I was able to benefit from a very affordable credit
and I did not have to install it myself
But with all that has happened I should have done it myself I would have been a winner
I went to see the link that you gave me but this one is for a wind turbine black 600 that do not have the same one that I have (hye 1000w 48V)
Mine works with 2 inverters and I do not know if the given configurations will work with mine
that's why I posted on this forum hoping to find someone who has the same kind of wind turbine and wants to share it is paramtres.
I spoke to professionals and I have to count 100 € for the programming + the sending of the inverters and as I said in my first post I already gave enough for the wind turbine.
Thank you again
have a good day
0 x
delerue
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by delerue » 24/04/14, 07:54

Bonjour à tous
Nobody owns a wind turbine hye 48V to be able to share the parameters of the inverters ??
thanks in advance
0 x
Erwan
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Erwan » 10/09/14, 06:00

Hello,

I also have this configuration, wind turbine HYE 1000 + 2 inverters mastervolt, and I do not think that these two inverters were configured.
I bought used equipment on the right corner. I still have to climb all that and find the right config!
For Infos, the company MADEP where I ordered the brake regulator is able to do the basic config (to adjust individually depending on the installation site of the wind turbine), but it is a paid service.
I did not find anything on the net except here speaking of the config of these inverters with this wind turbine.
My installation:
- plain site, with wind prevailing in the South West, no trees or other constructions (except my shed).
- average annual wind speed on my plot (stats from an amateur weather station at 200 m from home): 7,2 m / s
- mounting on steel mat, on gable South West of my shed (h = 3m) about 50 m of all homes or other natural obstacle
- Author of the mat = 6 m at first, and I would raise it according to the production, but the higher it is!

I already have 1 kWc solar panels with Mo involar, they give full satisfaction and production is in line with my expectations.
For the moment, I'm only looking at the breakeven point, for me leaving any installation whose RI is more than 7 years (in theory), I'm experimenting first and foremost, and I'm trying to find the hardware of good bill at a fair price (which is rarely the case in France).
My panels are guaranteed 15 years by the manufacturer (German), and this manufacturer has been assembling for some time, micro inverter involar are a strategic choice, they allow me to evolve my small installation in the near future, and are very easy to establish.
The wind turbine will (in theory) reinforce production in the winter and at night, to be the least dependent possible of EDF. I inject directly the production in my installation (after the precautions of use of the material and the men).

Here, I prepare a topic dedicated to the presentation of my complete installation, with technical details, your comments for the IMPROVEMENT will be welcome.

Sincerely,
Erwan
0 x
balandar
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: windmaster inverter configuration with a wind turbine HYE 48V

by balandar » 26/11/17, 23:25

hello I do not know if you have found a solution for your hardware but as long as your wind turbine turns it produces power if nothing comes out of the UPS master volts it is a failure in the controller both inverters must flash orange for the production if it does not blink it receives no current on the programming it is done on the computer with a network cable but it is to know how much the inverters produce current but does or does not change anything for the production therefore other point to check, this kind of material works very well provided it is installed correctly, cordially :D
0 x
gprovoos
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: windmaster inverter configuration with a wind turbine HYE 48V

by gprovoos » 03/06/18, 17:43

Hello,
The configuration of my inverters is correct. I am rather looking for pale because my wind has fallen and one of the pale is broken. I can not find the same size to buy on the net. They are pale 95 cm. I am ready to buy second hand. If you have a solution, thank you.
0 x