Video: Crossword on the oil crisis ...

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Video: Crossword on the oil crisis ...

by Rulian » 08/05/06, 01:46

Just to signal that we will have Monday May 8 at 22:35 p.m. a "Crossword" entitled: "Oil, pending the blackout ..."
It is presented by the excellent Yves Calvi who also makes "C dans l'Air".

So in a few days you will surely be able to see this number online! Besides, if someone could record all of this and then publish ... it would be great !!

Edit: see here: https://www.econologie.com/mots-croises- ... -2932.html
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/05/06, 09:13

Yep Rulian, it's in the news :)

If it's archived on the site don't bother recording, we will be able to recover the stream I think ...

Otherwise I hope there will be a little more "content" than the Ripostes because even if it was a good show it still lacked presentation of alternatives and I guess that Crossword will invite almost the same personality type (green politics, petroleum, oil distributor ...) ...

But let's not be overly repeating, for once we are going to have a 2 hour program which concerns a REAL fundamental problem of our society ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/05/06, 00:15

It just ended it was not bad ... but I found Ripostes a little less rummage (Calvi was not too confident compared to his habits ...) .... Jancovici had to speak 5 minutes in all c is a shame ...

We will try to recover the video to store it on econo for later ...
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 09/05/06, 00:19

Excellent was Janco !!
Youhouuuuuuu!!!!!

Still, it's nice to see another program that finally talks about REAL CHALLENGES !!

Incidentally, I would point out that the only potential presidential candidate who clearly and honestly addresses these problems is Yves Cochet present in the program "Riposte"

If he wins the primary of the Greens, my vote is almost fixed : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/05/06, 00:22

Precisely Cochet was much better than the deputy of the green "Benamihas" (or something like that) tonight ... Lepage on the other hand said nice things ...

In all cases, they forgot a predominant factor in the search for "economical" solutions: industrial inertia and the influence of pressure groups slowing innovation ...

ps: a pity that nobody said, "Imagine the situation, an oil at 3 € / L with cars that consume 2L / 100 ..."
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 09/05/06, 00:30

Here I saved it from the freebox, but the final file is 1,33 GB. It's way too big to upload!

It's an .mpg file, I will have to find something to reduce it.

Can someone save me time if someone has already done this type of operation?
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 09/05/06, 00:35

I noticed a man (Pascal Boniface, Director of the Institute of International and Strategic Relations-IRIS), intelligent head of double agent, who in all his arguments, advanced the theses, and the reasoning, of the "Voice of America", in the official sauce French ...
(An example, of the way the USA, decided to control the media of emerging countries, as they so well do at home…)
--
Le page, often say nice things ...
--
You be happy because Grand Marabout Yves Cochet wants 100 on the highway, 60 on the national, and 30 on the city… to reduce consumption by 10%…
--
DIV divides by ten ...
Last edited by gegyx the 09 / 05 / 06, 18: 08, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/05/06, 00:42

gegyx wrote:intelligent head of double agent, who in all his arguments, advanced the theses, and the reasoning, of the "Voice of America", in the official French sauce…

Uh ... I'm not sure I saw the same show as you ...

gegyx wrote:DIV divides by ten ...

No, only by 3 when you start from .mpg already compressed ... unless it is mpeg2 (standard DVD format)
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 09/05/06, 00:43

Otherwise there is a certain "Social event" of forum oleocene which saved it and proposes to throw the file tomorrow on P2P. I'm the case on the forum and I'll keep you informed.

If we all put ourselves on it, the file will download and spread quickly enough ...
0 x
geotrouvetout
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by geotrouvetout » 09/05/06, 00:48

We learned a little more about it, but the discussions were sterile and too many protagonists killed the debate, and putting the fate of oil and pollution in the hands of politicians is not the right solution, the oil crisis and global warming are not new, creating the poor and violence they know how to do better, it helps to make social and security.
For energy savings it will be like to tax we always attack the same, there was not really a discussion on after oil and alternative solutions.

Still time and energy spent while the info with the right figures circulates on the net.

But hey it remains televisuelle "information" there has to take and to leave, and when the decor (public) dares to appear? Deeply the return of emissions to the 'Michel Pollack'.

GEO : Idea: .
0 x

Go back to "Fossil energies: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)"